All Comments on 'Amy Finally Lives Out Her Fantasies Ch. 02'

by LuvAGoodPegging

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago

Omigod! I am soooo Hard. Looking forward to Kyle getting ot in his 'pussy' from Ana. Get the next chapter to us quickly, PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT

MMmmm, I loved that so much. I love getting my ass banged and being dominated like the slut I am, and it's just so fucking hot to read your story. I wish I could take Kyle's place and get my ass fucked right now! Honestly, if anyone ever asked me, I would suck and fuck any cock anywhere! I need it in my ass so bad, and I just love cum, the taste of it in my mouth, the feel on my body, and the sexiness of it spurting in my ass!!I want a gangbang now!! I need to be a nasty whore and get fucked and coated in cum, inside and out! My boy-pussy needs it!

unfortunatesolunfortunatesolover 17 years ago
Insatiably Incredible!!

I loved your first one, but this one, way better!!! damn i can't wait for the third!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesom

Another great story. I would love to have a cock in my ass and a cock in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Blew my Load

Loved the story and came at the end. Was hoping for more of the story to getmy rocks off some more. Looking forward to your next post.

Anthony

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very hot

I am hard as a rock after that. I hope to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I'd love to be in Kyle's place!!!

Ronnie_4Ronnie_4over 16 years ago

Very hot stories, love them. Reading these stories gets me rock had and dripping like a faucet. Please keep writing more of them.

Thanks

Ronnie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Wow! Such a hot story! Loved all the chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Big time rush

This is one of my biggest fantasies EVER! I waited to blow my load with Ana. So sexy. Kyle's cool, Amy is an angel, & Ana sent me overboard

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue this storyline!

This story was great, and remained unfinished. Would you be interested in continuing this fantasy Kyle storyline? Or does it all end with the the Amy discovering the posts storyline?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SHe's nuts!

Shemales carry diseases too.

akeyesxakeyesxabout 7 years ago
Never thought of this...now can't think of anything else!

What a hot, hot story. And what a scenario. I've never seen a she-male but would love to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous