All Comments on 'Roomies: Babysitting'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
OldnotDeadOldnotDeadover 17 years ago
More is never enough!

When it comes to your stories! Great as always and a nice tease at the end to make us all beg for more. Cannot wait!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Lovely Read!

Tender loving story of a College Professor getting over the loss of his wife, who finds solace in the arms of a college coed. Sweet, sentimental, and Hot. Well Written!

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Perhaps the old professor needs to be made a Daddy again?

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
nice story of an erotic coupling

Nice erotic coupling of a mature man still not having moved on after his wife's death and a 20 year-old trollop who got a kick out of seducing then maybe even a little sentimental for the right reasons.

Good entertainment

PT

Blue88Blue88over 17 years ago
Thank You

A sad yet sweet tale of memories reawakened. It brought back memories for me also. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ummmm ... what was the phone number

for that babysitter?

Well done Patricia - but dont ya think that bringing the roomine might give him a heart attack? Oh, well. We all have to go sometime!

Regard, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good work!

Maybe you haven't, but you shoudn't limit your talents to this venue. You write extremely well, needing only some brush-up on ideosyncratic phrases that a good editor would polish. I think the amount of actual sex you put in your stories is about the right proportion but could be, for this audience, more descriptive and sustained.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
poiniant

as a 70 year old man who just lost his fife four months ago this story really touches me.

roveroneroveronealmost 8 years ago
Very nice short sweet story!

Liked it a lot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous