All Comments on 'Office Indiscretion'

by nassanuk

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You need to see this, we could get into trouble over the tender. We had the cleaning tender up for our 42 floor building. Jeanette the H.R. manager brought it to me.Watch it and let me know what we should do. She went to walk away, no time like the present. I thought it would be a video of a cleaner stealing or some such. Up to the conference room, I started the video player. It was in the Purchasing officer Shanes office. He was talking with the Representative of the cleaning contractor. He then knelt down, the contractor dropped his pants, what, as Shane knelt down and took it in his mouth. There was no sound, I thought a couple of things, Shane was married, the contractors cock was large, it clearly stood out. Shane stood up, took something from his pocket, handed it to the contractor, dropped his pants, the video clearly showed a pair of white lace panties, he removed them and lay bent over his desk. The contractor was squeezing lube onto his cock, he moved behind Shane, put one knee up on the desk, positioned his cock and as Shane held his buttocks apart, slowly pushed all the way into him and began to fuck him. I looked over at Jeanette, her legs were slightly apart, not bad for a 56 year old. I was getting hard as I watched the fucking on the screen, I pushed the pause button, seen enough. Jeanette said, what a waste, I said what, she said you need to see the rest, I restarted it. The contractor,pulled back, Jeanette was right, he was big, Shane lay on his back on the table, the contractor re entered him, you could clearly see his cock move in and out, Shane was moaning and without touching his cock, his cum jetted into the air. I heard Jeanette draw her breath back. I looked at her, she looked at me and she stood up, sorry I cant sit, she moved around to my side of the table and looked at me and reached down to my bulge. I was surprised but I said careful, why, well I, and she took my hand and guided it under her dress to her wet pantyhosed crotch. I moved my fingers searching for an opening, she moved away and pulled them down and lifted her dress and leaned over the table. She was a rather thin petite lady, I looked down and she seemed to be all blonde pussy,surrounded by 2 skinny legs. I removed my trousers and moved behind her and with one long push slid all the way into her, oh yes, yes, fuck me and I held her hips and pulled her back and forward onto my cock. I looked up, the contractor had pulled out,cum was around Shanes hole, I pushed into Jeanette as I pulled her onto me, I told her im going to cum, pulling back, so am I, stay in me, I felt her pussy pulsing as I held her back on my cock as my cum flew from me. She kept moving her pussy onto my cock, taking it all until we parted. My cock was so wet, here let me clean you and she wiped my cock with her panties. I was still hard, she squeezed me and said sorry, but I needed that. I asked could I keep the tape until I decide what to do. Sure, as she left, if you need me to watch it again, let me know. I decided on 2 things. To pay more attention to a certain H R Manager. The more I watched the tape, I knew exactly what to do, I fronted Shane with the tape in the boardroom, he asked what I was going to do. I pulled my pants down, I will let you decide. He sucks better than my wife, he is a better arse fuck, my wife is very reluctant, and when Jeanette wears pantyhose to the office I know I am going to get to fuck her very willing pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous