All Comments on 'Double Wedding'

by Tomsparty

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please continue

Couldn't she become Graham's secretary at work or something? I love the evil in this, and while I would have liked to have seen more resistance, it's a very well written story that I'd like to see continue.

You should try a work place story where a boss is forced by his secretary who catches him with his hand in the till, to appoint her the new boss and take her old job, losing his masculinity, his wardrobe and his long hair (cut into a short, businesswoman perm). In the end, though he fights it, he finds he LIKES being secretarial more than being the boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story,hot story, my favorite fantasy!!!!!

I loved the story,i was hard through most of the story,even though there wasnt any true sex.Would love to have him move in and be the housewife to them and the maid,and more sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I like it

The group should move to Utah and Graham should have two brides. I want a story about our hero going out in the mini skirt and boots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why not something different?

PLEASE - only continue this if Graham and Mrs Rother get punished. You already stated that he is rude, arrogant and selfish, and the way Mrs Rother manipulates and blackmails people is disgusting. The way you describe Paula, I can't imagine her being happy with Graham and her true love as an impotent slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW great story.

The Wife is not very fem. The husband is rich and powerful. The Bride/Friend is whimpy and submissive. Obviously this has to end with the bride doing what they want??? Or could the Mother In Law be the new Master?? Stay tuned for more from this writer!! FUN FUN FUN!

PixxiePixxieover 16 years ago
A CD's Dream Wedding

Your stories are always filled with the joy of dressing up. The Bride is a big fantasy for many CDs and this satisfies well. A great follow up for "Maid in Heaven".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RETURNED TO MOTHER IN LAW

Great story. A while into the marriage Laura becomes aware of just how good she is and she and Graham become more alike in thier professional attitude. You become superfluous and are returned to mother in law. Mrs. Rother, missing her daughter, happily takes you on as a surrogate. She and Mr. Rother still enjoy a reltionship but could do without all that exertion and you are guided to fulfill thier many and various needs whilst getting only occasional relief yourself. This could continue for many years - possibly to the end of the Rothers days. With nowhere else to go you are returned to Laura, who by now is much more assertive and dominant (and seperated) with whom you continue your life in a similar vein to which you served her parents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Crap

That was crap i was enjoying this story untill she married the arrogant jerk Graham so never reading a story from this author

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
All is not lost with this story...

...it is easy to say that she was conflicted. That she didn't cancel the wedding and even entered into the vows attests to her confusion. If only she could give him the benefit of the same doubt. He is also obviously conflicted and it is her and her mothers doing. It is the mother that needs the attitude adjustment. My solution would be for them to visit her parents every holiday sans graham and let her mother remain confused.

Suzi_sheffieldSuzi_sheffieldabout 11 years ago
Excellent Story

Really like this story. Plenty of scope for further development too. I shall certainly read more by this author :-)

SharonpInderSharonpInderover 10 years ago
lovely story

A lovely and original twist to forced feminisation. Left my hard and my wife's panties soiled. Thank you xx

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
ok story

5* because it was different. I know what it's like to be used. I also know what it's like to be tricked, by someone that knows you love them. I don't normally consider violence a solution, but in this case I draw an exception. the whole family, except the father (he believed it to be his daughters wish), should be bludgeoned and butchered slowly, with the mother being last for effect.

BertaCDBertaCDover 9 years ago
Many a CDer's Ideal Bridal Transformation Fantasy

This story surely has a fantastic WOW factor. How many CDer's (especially us closeted ones) have enjoyed such thoughts and desires as have been shared in this story. Forced feminization and being dressed in an exquisite bridal/wedding gown all in one story!!! Definitely this closeted CDer's dream / ideal bridal transformation fantasy - less the minimal violence and Graham!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Revenge

Kill these bastard

usmclassusmclassover 8 years ago
The only thing that puts me off is the meanness

But please continue the story! Let's have our girl live with them....perhaps being made to submit to the new husband. ....but not RAPE! Let Paula persuade both of them....let Graham help seduce our girl....saying how lovely she is, and doesn't a beautiful bride deserve her wedding night? Graham is still a bastard, but perhaps our girl can improve him. Later you can force her to date his business clients....until you find her a special man and she can, happily, become a bride, and wife, FORUM REAL!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sad ending but great story

I would like to see how they end up living together and does a revenge plot take place

joln321joln321about 7 years ago

written in 06. no sequel. Paula met Graham, accepted his proposal, It happens all the time when one of two lovers goes away to College. Meets someone else and forgets about previous commitments and begins a new life. Double Wedding? The former boyfriend now dressed as the Bride is driven around while his intended gets married to Graham. He is driven to the church after the real wedding is over and when he walks into the Church. there's nobody there. He's left there by himself in a Wedding Dress. That's the story. Betrayed, dumped and Humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Suck time

Does Paula make her former boyfriend suck Graham to finish his feminization

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking terrible

Sums it up

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
please continue

The part of the story which really got to me is:

"I feel strangely captivated, twirl gently in a trance and the dress swings uncontrollably from side to side but after a few attempts I've grasped the general idea and I'm soon shaking my hips like a fairytale princess. I feel magical, I'm not repulsed at all and I savour every sensation and begin to realise, in a warped way, how lucky I was getting the opportunity to experience the bride's role."

That's me -- I love crossdressing and would love to have others (women) help me become the sissy CD that I truly am. Please tell us what happens next. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
run away

He should run away fast .find someone loving and caring

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad

What a complete and total bitch.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
This story really hits me hard every time I read it

This story really hits me hard every time I read it because I have come to accept that I am now a sissy submissive cock-loving CD who loves giving myself fully and completely to men and only men. I have been a closet crossdresser for about 3 years and I dream about being a sexy pretty bride for a hot hunky handsome man, who I will love and make happy for the rest of our lives.

I confess the following, as you did in this story:

"I can never go back how I was. It's true I love being pretty and feminine. I loved being the bride and I love this dress."

If I was in your story, it wouldn't be Paula waiting at the altar for me but instead my handsome male lover. He would say "I do" to a life with me and I would love him, serve him, please him and be a wonderful "wife" to him. He would feed me his cock and make hot passionate gay love to me all the time. I would wear sexy lingerie and nice dresses, panties, bras, nylons and high heels. I love crossdressing and would love to come out of the closet full time. Maybe one day.

In the meantime, please continue this story and tell us the next chapter. I can't wait.

PaulinndPaulinndabout 3 years ago
Fuck them all!!

Go as nucular on them as you can!

Destroy and Defile them as much as you can!

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayabout 2 years ago

A lovely well written story. With comments going back 15 years requesting completion it appears that it will never be completed and that is so sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder how many countless people have heard a set of parents tell them they're unsuitable, that they won't pay for the wedding and won't support it? And then gone ahead and done their own thing? The rest was baloney. Any man would have stood his ground and if push came to shove known that the marriage was doomed from the start and NOT gotten married. In this case, demand your clothes, pack and leave. If they're not promptly returned, get the police involved and make the family and Graham look like losers. Sue the hell out of them. If necessary, down the line, adjust Grahams attitude with a baseball bat.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam10 months ago

I think sitting to pee is so much nice and always wipe as a good girl should. My wife is proud of me. I even squat to pee outdoors. I would love being married to CdCindy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous