All Comments on 'Borrow / Share / Steal / Imagine'

by SexSweetheart

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
madrox85madrox85over 17 years ago
answer

its wwhatever inspires you... something someone says, something you see in nature or society...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Troubling.

If you're going to rely so heavily on synonyms, you should at least look them up in the dictionary. What was with the pointless repetition of the same questions? "Now am I... " You didn't list any examples, just asked the question over and over again, and blathered some inane response. And self-promotion aside, what was the purpose of listing your "credits?" It had absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand and came across as rather pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
and this is an essay?

no, it's not an essay. it's a bunch of tired old arguments and a plug for your own writing.

mentioning all your own stories and quoting e mails you've received from satisfied readers: for god's sake! it's the sort of stuff you see on those full page ads for diet pills, from 'pounds lighter in peoria' or suchlike.it's like public masturbation, and not the exhibitionist and voyeur category either.

nothing wrong with your stories: i've read some of them and you're a pretty good writer, and this is stuff you don't need to do.

as for plagiarism: easy. porn is failed erotica and plagiarism is failed imagination. don't confuse it with inspiration or adaptation.

sorry to go on a bit, but you pushed a button there.

don't worry, i'll keep reading you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thank you for sharing

I am a learner of the language and the culture behind it. I am a Chinese.

Thank you for your selfless sharing and enlightening me in how to write a good story.

I would find time to read all of your works here in defiance of the censorship and blockage of firewalls imposed by my government.

Or you could contact me at 331480940@qq.com.

Good luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous