All Comments on 'The Ivory Club Ch. 01'

by LordRamsay

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another story about blacks who want white wives

or white men who want blacks to fuck their wives or white wives who want black cock. How can you put so much effort (5 fucking pages) just to write about a group of successful black men with 10" cocks whose sole purpose in life is to fuck young, married white women.

You must think blacks are really dumb. As a black person, I feel very insulted by this shit!

I just read the first 3 praragraphs, saw where this shit was going, and I skipped to the end.

Is that your revenge for slavery (if you are black) or is that your attonement for slavery (if you are white.

Fucking stupid shit. You are an asshole and a fag.

UsualPornFreakUsualPornFreakover 17 years ago
ANother sick cracker fantasy... Motherfuck ya!!!!

Language sounds like a UK boy (arse). Island full of apes. God shave the queen and stick a black dick up your arses. Fucking fags. Why do you white boys spend so much time writing sick, stupid fantasies about black cock? Man, this is becoming disgusting. Fuck you all, get your own big dicks. I am sure you are Bazzz or some other typical racist-cuckold with anew name. I suppose you guys have this sickness and you just have to get it out, right? Fuck you!!!!

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Excellent first story

Very creative and well done for your first story here. Unfortunately if you write about interracial sex on this site there are the racist bitches to put up with. I hope you'll ignore them and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
your story was brutal and nasty and shows how

little respect you have for women any woman.. Your fucked up in the head and need help badly. Why not have your ass fucked by a 13 inch dildo soyou can see how it feels?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
another positive comment

i agree with bazzz, there are closet freaks who see black or interracial and bash for no account. all these stories at literotica and they read what they claim they don't like, what hypocrites. nice first effort LordRamsay, can't wait to see chapter 2. loved the ATM and PTM but missed that there was no kissing. maybe some rimming in future?

UsualPornFreakUsualPornFreakover 17 years ago
Black man is an ugly Brute huh!!! FU CRACKER!!!

A message to you and Bazz and you other sick crack pots. This section is called Interracial Love. Get that, motherfuckers!!! Love. You sickos write stories about blacks exploiting, humiliating and abusing white women.

That is BDSM or non consent, so why not put it there. Coz then your fellow sick friends would know where to find you. Seriously, this is fucking diisgusting. AT least go to the right section.

You even describe the black man as an ugly brute!!!! But everyone knows you white crackers are the ugliest brutes, that wipe out whole nations and civilisations. Fuck you.

ANd as for Bazz (who I suspect is actually the same author) boy, you are a s sick, sick, sick sick cracker. Ugh!!!! The worst, slimiest, stinkiest, worthless type of white man to walk the earth since the first worm crept out of the goo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome!!!

GREAT STORY!!! i can't wait for more. hopefully peter will get to eat Her creampie (and chocolat creampie). and maybe She and Her Black Bulls will lock peter's little boy cock in chastity,with the key getting passed around by the Black Bulls....so it's whereabouts will be unknown to him, making him subservient to She and Them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Same old song

Nothing changes, i've read the same old story time and time again.

Married white wife, turned from being faithful to cock hunger slut, while hubby watches and/or is humiliated at the same time.

Not very original

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
English idiot, Limey Bastard,

You are English!!! How dare you set your sick story in the US. And then portray white Americans as wimps and cuckolds, and black americans as ugly brutes. That is so provocative and so immature and racist. Man, we got enough problems of our own, without such assholes as you churning out this shit. Why not set your next story in the UK and write about your own shit over there. You and that Canadian, likawriter. We will send our armed forces over there, one day, dont worry. And you will see blacks and white and Latinos, not fucking each other's wives, but kicking your ass. Limey Bastard. Mad DOgs and Englismen!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reminds me of the Elton John song

Were Charles's eyes blue or were they brown?

Otherwise, clearly an over-the-top extravaganza. Why anyone would get upset about a story so blatantly mythical, as if these were real events transpiring in some real world, remains a mystery. Twelve and thirteen inch cocks--maybe there are a few floating around this endlessly-surprising universe--but not in the same men's club...!

So let's not get our panties in too much of a bunch, you big bad "racists" boyos (I doubt you can really be called that, since if you were actually confronted with a displeased, dominant male of any "race," you'd probably pee your pants).

sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
Basic stereotypical dominant black male story

Did you cut and paste the descriptions of the black males from the dozens of stories on this site? Did this story get big reviews at that website that little dicked white boys love; darkwanderer? I actually don't mind interracial stories, I just don't like the ones that feature the same descriptions in them. Someone made a comment somewhere about how stories that had white men and black women were usually romances and stories that featured black men and white women were usually lightly disguised BDSM stories. This story is just another example of that.

Racism is an ugly thing isn't it, Bazz? Looked in a mirror lately? Reverse racism is just as bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
methinks

All these people who give you bad reviews have read your story. I bet they were wanking hard throughout. You were wern't you boys. Now get a tissue and go shoot something.

UsualPornFreakUsualPornFreakover 17 years ago
No, no, no! Wasted efforts.

Usually, you read the first 3 paragraphs, you realise this is another stupid cuckold or big dick black gang bang fantasy, you get pissed, you go to the end, and you leave a pissed off comment. Most people dont read it to the end. DOnt even fool yourselves. Check out how the people who even bother to vote rate your stories. I am sorry guys, nobody actually reads your stories, wasted efforts, poor cucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Woman's point of view

I LOVED IT! If some other small minded people don't like it, please continue it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just Another UK Cuckster Wrapped In Black Cocks

This wasn't interracial and while there was some pain it wasn't BDSM.

It was just the normal english writer boringly assuming his character and pathetically humiliating himself to get somewhat excited at the expense of normal males and (yes sweetcakes) women who don't need self disrespect and self demeanment for arousal.

Why do some - the few absurdly low men and women get excited by the self administered pain laced with helpless pathetic humiliation to watch or feel 10, 13 or 73" black cocks?

Perhaps the UK enamorment begins young by hearing the bedroom sounds of different cocks in mum, while sitting and listening with dad as he jacks off. Then hearing the comparative pub stories from the cucks bragging about their whores black gangbangs. University must include Self Cuckolding Your Self 101 - 102 & 103 and a co-op seminar or 2 where you bring your fiance to watch her getting fucked.

All that and the poor self image with no self respect must be about the only non-boring excitement the UK liddle sick mate has to look forward to.

Writer - clearly you have talent but are without a shred of human dignity or worth at least in your own eyes. Why not go to the wizzard for some self regard then get out of this self dug septic pit of subhuman fetish to write something of value and reality for more than the few sicko's into male humiliation.

Maybe get some help first before the needed septic disrespect and depression becomes a worse addiction.

UsualPornFreakUsualPornFreakover 17 years ago
YOur SLut-Mum Karen Kay

Hey Lord Ramsy son, the woman who said she liked your story was probably your slut Momma, Karen Kay. YOu probably didnt know she was your momma because she went to a gang bang whilst your pappy was at the pub, trying to organisee a secret group of rich black men to come fuck your mom. She never came back, that is why you grew up without love, wearing khakhi shorts and socks up to your knees, singing God Shave the Queen!

The other guys who support you in your racist drivel, that is your brother Bazz, also son of KarenKay, and Spectator 1, her white wimp husband. Why dont you just coresspond with those guys privately, maybe you all can organise a black gang bang, in England, Canada or even Jamaica. Maybe you can even drink a cuppa tea together, and say, "'ey Mate its ge'in late!" Then you can sing row Brittania. England rules the waves.

After that, well, raw black cock is on the menu. keep your fantasy wives out of it, just find some gay blacks who will let you do the honours. But maybe you can practice on Baazzz first. England is a bitch.

Bazz, why are you creating a fake new identity just to keep churning your unwanted shit out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I don't know who this insults more...

women or black males. This is such a childish attempt at writing erotica that it's laughable. I really don't know where to begin.

Bazz, and perhaps a few others, feel that anyone denigrating this story is a racist. I submit that HE is the racist. Bazz, do you perceive Black males to really be as described in this story? Is that how they must be and act to satisfy your fantasies? Are they all unscrupulous sexual predators? Apparently you must because this woeful tale tickled your fancy. To the others who found this story stimulating, are you so easily aroused by something so pathetically plotted and incredibly unoriginal as this is? I guess it's SOP that a heroine in something like this must be at least a "36DD" as was described here; and who doesn't know that all preying Black males have puds that measure in double digit inches. And then there is the obligatory reference to the contrast of engagement/wedding ring against dark skin. There must exist a primer somewhere to which writers must refer when writing this drivel.

As someone previously posted, it could be assumed that this is about an American couple. 'LordRamsay,' Americans don't use the word "arse"; seldom is "suspenders" used for "garter belts"; and "flat" is normally "apartment." And, please, never use "bum" or "bugger."

Your heroine has been painted as incredibly stupid to be so easily corrupted. Her transformation from "sweet young thing" to "whore for Black cocks" is truly lame. As per the usual script, the wife has secretly always wanted to be dominated by a Black male (yeah, right), and the husband is surprised that he is so stimulated by someone else (particularly if that someone else is a Black male) essentially raping his wife. Have I missed anything?

'LordRamsy,' you have to be kidding when you describe the wife's breasts as being "cock virgins." My, but aren't you the wordsmith. I can't imagine anyone reading that and not laughing out loud. And that her "tits bounced up and down...like two blobs of jelly." What an incredibly erotic description. And the story itself...inept and artless come to mind.

I guess you can tell that I didn't care for your story. I find interracial stories can as erotic as stories in other genres when written well. But when an author aims as low as you did in attempting to appeal to an audience the result is most often as what you have written here...something that's targeted for sexual simpletons.

But hey, this is just my opinion. You have a previous poster out there waiting for chapter two so he can engage in some wild solo sex. I guess it's too much to hope for that you keep him waiting.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
More of the usual anonymous wimp comments

Still a good story. You can tell by the number of anonymous freaks that keep piling in. At least No Shit Sherlock and the fruit that jacks off to porn left their names. As I have said many times regarding "NO Shit" and now for the porn jerk off freak you guys don't even have the creativity or balls to put up one of your own stories. Go ahead No Shit write your own story it takes a bit more than just leaving one of your moronic nonsensical comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Shhush - Quiet Everyone - Da Bazzstrer Speaks

Bazzie - you don't disappoint - another gosh if you can't rite a story then ----. We don't want to write a story you idiot. We want to read good ones and certainly not one's that extol extreme male self disrespect.

You sling the anonymous sword but tell me - did yo moma say - you know Dr. - he just looks like a Bazzie while daddie said thats a stupid name - no one would even use it anonymously!

Bazzie while trying to prop up what sadly excites you - you just further discredit yourself and the writer. Plus what english writer of helpless pathetic male humiliation would want a black cat like you around - look what happened to wantsie with all your loving support. You helped bring him down with your silly male humiliation in your hemungus black cock idolation and racist prater.

Don't demean yourself any more - it's just really sad that you don't know the value of self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just like me!

I am not into humiliating my hubby, but I am addicted to black men! The parallels in this story to my actual experiences are incredible. I loved this, even though I do not view myself as a sbmissive white wife.

Black men are hot and so many know exactly how to tame a naughty white wife like me.

Sandi

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yeah, yeah, Bazz is now an anonymous woman

SO Bazz, Spectator 1, Likawriter and Co,you have now resorted to posing as an anonymous woman. I think we are making progress. The next step will be come out of the closet and admit to your lust for black cock.

I am a black man and have dated many white women. They were single, they did not bring their husbands in tow to watch me humiliate and degrade them. We had fun, but they never shouted, "I am your slut for black cock!" and fell down on their knees begging me to call my n**** over so we could have a black cock gang bang. (I would have dumped the bitch, on the spot, coz such women are pigs)

I am not saying such sickos dont exist. Sluts, sickos, pigs, cucks and motherfuckers are in every race, same as pig women who love gang bangs, insults and degrading shit. But I am not interested in those people.

The problem I have with Bazz and co is that they should post their shit in non consent, BDSM area where we would never read it. And actually, they would find many sympathisers there, just like guys who wanna fuck their sis and moms and dads find sympathisers in Incest (Geez!!!! Thats another bunch of sickos)

Do you understand? This shit has nothing to do with Interracial Love. Where do you find one tiny bit of love in this, Mr Lord Ramsay??? Its racist degradation. Its just like those sickos that post stories in Loving Wives, when actually writing about cheating, sick wives and sick cuckold, wimp husbands. Damn, if you can sit down and write a 5 page story, then you can understand the meaning of a simple category, cant you? Dick heads!!! Fuck you all!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lord Racist

Racist crap like this should be banned from this and every site. Nothing erotic about protraying Black men as thugs praying on women. Why does Lord Bigot love the fantasy of big black dicks? Is his weenie that humiliating to him. Must be a subversive agent from the KKK.

UsualPornFreakUsualPornFreakover 17 years ago
Message to Lord Bumsy, Bazzie, WWW and Vastie

Guys, you see, nobody in IR or Loving Wives likes your stories. Pack and go son. Go home to NC or BDSM. Why are you so stubborn. Its fair enough to have your fantasies, but why do you wanna share them with people who are not interested? Can you tell me? People who do not appreciate them, and who feel insulted by your stories. (Literotica is not just read by white men only, those days are long gone, kid. Women and people of other races read them too).

But listen, there is a whole world for you waiting out there. Go to NC and BDSM, son. First of all, nobody would feel offended, nobody would be pissed, they would welcome you into their fold. Ah, I see, you just dont wanna accept that you are one of those sickos.

I mean, look at this, like 30 comments, and only 3 positive ones, (all from Bazzie, pretending to be anonymous men and women) isnt that painful, for you as a writer. Or do you feel like a misunderstood genius. And we are all racists. No, Lord Bazziee, I mean Bumsie, or is it buzz boy, that is very wrong.

You see, if there was even the slightest motivation for those black guys to do what they did, I'd say maybe. But the way you portray them, they are just mysoginistic sadists. That is the stereotype of black males! Aha, saprize, saprize. For your own information, only 2 percent of black men marry honkey chics. I know so many blacks who do not date white women. They are not all like your gay brother WWW.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Still puking it out huh pornfreak

Hey Porn Freak, in your last rant you said that no one in Loving Wives or Interracial wants us but that can't be you because to first be a part of something you have to participate. Since you are not imaginative enough or have the writing capabilities to produce a story of your own I guess all you can do is to continue to rant and rave in the comment section. Until you write your own story please don't try and dictate what categories the stories go in. You are just an outsider here with absolutely no influence. By all means though keep vomiting up your vitriolic comments they are quite entertaining.

UsualPornFreakUsualPornFreakover 17 years ago
BLUEPRINT FOR CUCK STORY Ha ha Bazzie Boy

First of all, how come you post replies on someone else's stories, when you alway delete anything that could be construed as critical on your stories.

Secondly, I am glad I am making some sort of impact on you. Was that a trace of anger I detected there? Are you alright over there Bazzie.

I have written on platforms you cant even imagine son. If you want, I could do a basic analysis of your stories.

Here are the ingredients for a Bazzie story:

Character 1:White guy with fantasy to watch a big black cock, fuck his wife. He has an internal conflict; I want it, but I shouldnt, and maybe I will jealous.

Character 2: White wife, pretty, naive, prudish (the slut is in the meek, right?) not too bright.

Character 3: black rogue, unscupulous, evil, mysoginistic, with huge cock, the stamina of a horse, a compulsion to prey on white wives. (Of course, you guys try to disguise him as Dominant black male/Bull/Lion)

The Plot:

Black rogue tricks white man into allowing him access to his wife.

Naive white wife acts like she is not really into it.

(poor) White guy watches helplessly (initially against his will) as naive white woman is seduced/coerced or forced into sex by black rogue(s) villain(s).

naive white woman succumbs to big, black cock. She is brutalised, humiliated and gutted and by sadistic, big dicked, black brute, and loves it.

Black villain makes snide remarks at white guy, humiliating.

Ending:

White hubby realises that he loved watching, and that BBC is superior to his small white cock. He sits and ponders and looks into the future with dread or he starts searching for more black cock for his wife.

Naive white wife realises that she was born for it, and from thereonwards, the only lifestyle that comes in question for her is that of a slut for black cock. She is addicted...

Does that sound familiar, Bazzie. Likawriter and the other sickos use slight variations of this. The cuckold stories on in Loving Wives follow the same pattern, only instead of a big black cock, there is a big, white cock.

In my opinion it doesnt take much to write such a stupid, simple story, Bazzie. I have no qualms with the story structure, just put your shit where it belongs and stop abusing/insulting minorities for your sick, pathetic attempts at writing.

From your vocabulory, I deduce that you at least went as far as University. Is that what they taught you guys in Connecticut? Or are they all gay haters over there? Man, just move to San Francisco and come out the fucking closet.

I'd like to see you take a 12 or 13 inch cock up the ass and love it, like your naive white wife figures.

LordRamsayLordRamsayover 17 years agoAuthor
My my...

I clearly have upset a few people.

This is fiction. Interracial fantasy which, admittedly, does pander to some stereotypes, but which, in my humble opinion, is still entertaining and a little original.

I don’t force anyone to read it and for those who get so upset by such stories, don’t visit the board or go to another category.

I will of course continue writing and the next installment will come shortly.

Ardin ResoluteArdin Resoluteover 17 years ago
Leave your biases at the door please

I'm tired of writing the same thing on all these stories to all these commentors but given the outcry here...

Look, if you don't like the genre, don't f-ing read the genre ok? Don't like horror movies? Don't watch them. Nobody's FORCING you to read the stories. Nobody owes you anything to take stories out of a category, like nobody owes you to pull horror movies out of theatres just b/c YOU don't like the genre.

This is a free country right? They're free to write. You're free NOT TO READ IT.

If you're gonna judge the story, do what Roger Ebert says, judge the movie by the genre, not compared to other genres you prefer.

Personally, I enjoyed this story. There are grammatical and spelling errors that detract from it, but as a stroke story and as a black stud/white wife/cuckold story, it's quite good, esp compared to some of the other stuff out there.

Keep writing and improving! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Must Take Exception

Whilst this was a decent initial effort, and foregoing comment on the lack of proof reading and command of spelling old boy, you are abusing yourself (stroking) and us by having this in the wrong catagory. Your inability to read instructions appears exceeded by following them.

As you seem infatuated by larger than life black cocks and humiliation that still wasn't primary was it mate. It was clearly primarily by your own hand (one), black hand and pain to force whitie to partake in a session to humiliate her and break her to her new master wasn't it lordy.

Look up BDSM, master and sub lord on to firm up where this and you must be.

Lastly and significently, are you not proud of your male humiliation BDSM story set in the UK? This wouldn't happen in NY. So why forsake your pride of country to avoid critisism of your want lordie?

Hold your heads up high and chin up as the queen takes note of such pride even while your parents won't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
English and Canadians are just a bag of assholes

Listen Ardin Resolute. Are you illiterate? I just read your comment to Lord Ramsay's shit. Listen asshole, nobody says he shouldnt write his sick shit. However, it has got as much to do with Interracial love as Canada has got to do with being a Caribean nation. All you sick white guys should have your fun at the expense of black people, but dont post and read it under Interracial Love, go to BDSM where such stories belong. YOu canadians are such sick assholes, arent you? Fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too long

Just beautiful. I love to read these stereotyped stories. My critique is that it is just too long, and the language sometimes gets in the way of the action. Keep up the good work, and keep up your impossibly long pricks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not very original

it sucked!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Play nice boys

People,

This is about fantasy. 13 inch cocks, prudish wife, some force, good stuff. Remember.......FANTASY! Trashing someone's effort shows me what you are made of. I hope you move on yourself!

Travis-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it

Hi,

I started this story today and boy.. it was great.Keep up the good work. I am going to finish reading all episodes very soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mixed review

Some of it is erotic. Some of it is juvenile. I'd like to see Peter get a pair of pliers out of the dashboard, sneak out, grip Smith's balls and yank. Neuter that ugly----

You have to have Charles because the story wouldn't advance. He is a kind of big dick Fu Manchu. Smith is expendable. Of course, this is a sterotype story with the cards stacked against poor Peter.

Some really good erotic writing, but can the story advance? I hope the plot has some interesting twists and turns. I hope Jane doesn't get sent to Saudi Arabia after her holes have been permanently disfigured, and we move onto to the next woman. Nothing worse than the sell them into white slavery routine, or getting them on crack or heroin and have the little HIV mites swim in the blud. Maybe syphillis. Not a good plot device. The erotic content would be gone like air out of a tire. The vehicle of the story wouldn't move.

Keep it urbane and nasty.

Anyway, I will read the other Chapters.

whoremakerwhoremakerabout 16 years ago
Good but needs work

I like the idea and never tire of white-sluts-getting-pounded-by-black-cock stories, so thanks for the effort! My only criticisms are that it could use some editing, both for length and grammar, and your use of the word "arse." Please change it to "ass." Every time I read "arse" it kills the mood because I think of some drunken cockney loser making some dumb pub joke. Really, nobody uses "arse." It's as bad as "fanny." Don't spoil a good story with juvenile words like "arse." Other than that, good stuff. I'd love to set my wife up like this and watch her get her holes reamed by thick black dicks. All wives should experience that at least once!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i enjoyed this

a good story, i dont understand why some in here complain and critisize the author who is doing us a service really. If you dont like what you are reading, move on and save us the time of reading your garbage comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good IR story.

Enjoying this story greatly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
An alright attempt....

Very stereotypical and predictable. I think it does belong in the non-consent section, though. Also, Perhaps you could attempt to make it a bit more realistic? Like having the woman seduced instead of raped (not erotic at all!)

Also, to those who have criticsed the use of the word 'arse' and the like: We fucking invented the language so don't you go correcting ENGLISH people when they use ENGLISH. If LordRamsay had included an ass in his story it would be bestality!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great writing!

Great stuff! I love it. Making the husband watch. I like the small details too like "Charles must have kept her wet thong panties".

candy4blacks1candy4blacks1almost 13 years ago
SSSOOOOO Hot !!!

Thank you.....and if there is a real Ivory club....

Candy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
damn good story

Leaves me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your bio. says you live in UK

I presume you are one of those murderers who take advantage of our country because if we sent you home, your own people would make the world a better place by putting a bullet through you.

Pity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perfect blend

This was perfectly written... In real life I wouldn't stop coming to see my fiancé do this..... Chrisp

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A British nigger faggot !

The worst combination ! 1 star!

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrabout 10 years ago
take this nigger dick

I loooooooooooooooove it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

SHIT STORY FUCK YOU FAB BRIDTS,TAKE THE BIG BLACK COCK UP YOUR ASS LIKE THE FAG YOU ARE.

WindyLadyWindyLadyabout 9 years ago

After reading some of the most ridiculous comments left on your story thought I would leave a positive comment. Really the only bit I think that I can agree with is that this story would be better off in the non-con section or should have a preface warning about the content. As to the rest of their comments it just goes to show, especially the anon ones, really need to grow up. Your stories are great and are nice when I need a break from more brutal stories I normally read. It do find it ironic that people are bitching about a fantasy since in reality that is most often what a erotic story is. I may not want anything in the story to happen to me in real life, but that doesn't change the fact that the fantasy is something that gets me all wet and gives me mind blowing orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yeah, this is bad

Tired story line and way too many sexual clichés. I quit reading on page 3.

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
Blackmans whore

I am meeting a black Bull in eight days, He has told me to pack a bag for four days since he has rented a suite for those days. He has also told me an aquaintence of his will be with us for two of the days. I believe he desires to make me his so your story hits home. I will edit my profile afterwards to share if I enjoyed being with them both.

Kisses,Wendy

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Wonderful

I see there are five chapters. It will be a wet, hot, messy next few minutes xoxoxoo Annette

chloelovesfurchloelovesfuralmost 5 years ago
Thank you !

Could only be made better by Jane wearing a fur coat. Highly sexy !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Portions of this story copied into another

It seems that bymercianknight in his story Becoming Me stole whole paragraphs of this same story - how sad

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 3 years ago

I loved reading it. I'm a submissive to and while reading this I got SOoooo WET I was touching my own Pussy and spreading my lips while the Black Mens was Fucking her and I put 2 my fingers IN me when they went IN Jane's Ass or Pussy. So thank you and I cant wait to read more of them like this. Send me any suggestions PLEASE.

Hellen

charliem100charliem100almost 3 years ago

I like the basic premise here -- lecher boss who wants to get his hands on employee's pretty wife, the couples seduction because of financial need and both having a secret desire for this kind of sexual adventure and the brutish Smith who puts Jane in dangerous environment where she can't say no to him.

Unfortunetlly, it's somewhat ruined by the absurd inclusion of 12 and 13 inch cocks and a woman who has never had anal sex before loving it with these two monstrosities. With more realism this would be a five star story for me thus far instead of a three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love young white wives fucked into total loving submission to black masters.

piecesbbcloverpiecesbbcloverover 1 year ago

Awsome story, well written. Imagined my wife in same position. Made me very hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All I want to say is.... The story was non-traditional Open minded and enlightening.... While I was jacking my dick😀 let me educate you brainiacs on the way language works.... If you're not smart enough to stimulate yourself fantasy wise without it making you feel like You did something wrong or you need to do something to correct yourself.., When the story isn't even about you .it's just a story you read...Not only do you not understand freedom of speech, you're fucking retarded

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a story by Karen Kay. Lord Ramsay must be her pseudonym for a bit more sophisticated BBC stories.

The reason I am certain is that these stories contain the exact same orthographical and spelling errors that the stories of Karen Kay contain.

At first I was in doubt, but now I have seen several of the same kind, with different words, that I am 100% certain.

Karen makes spelling errors like some other Americans, i suppose, by not realising that there are homonyms, words that sound the same but written differently. So, you can always find the word she means. No worries there.

Hi Karen, this is a great story. What you may not realise is that of all the BBC writers you are in the top 3 of most creative story tellers and in the top one of most randy ones at that. LOL

Please, continue your craft. You are really good. Never mind the spelling errors.

31Morrigan1331Morrigan1310 months ago

Her first time giving head, takes a fat, 12 inch cock all the way down her throat … makes sense.

TestUser0815TestUser08159 months ago

this is art at it's finest! would like to see you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love cheating wives that succumb to their lust and become complete fuck sluts

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. Most stories go too fast. The author took his time and made each action very interesting & understandable.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As I said in my previous comment, a great story.

HOWEVER I saw an ad for the same story on Amazon. The only difference is that the characters names are different. This is a book not just a story. It is available on Kindel. It was written by Kim Glaze. "STRANGE"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous