All Comments on 'Lisa and Her Mom Ch. 02'

by MissTe

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hott

I Loved the mom she is so hot with that dildo i hope i see more of Mom and Lisa.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lisa amd her mom

very very hot i just loved it when the knock of the door came hope sara is just as hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MMMmmmmmm

Very Very Hot. Can't wait for more ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More more more

Cant wait for next chapter in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Finally more!:)

I have been waiting for this second chapter. I am beginning to get addicted to your stories. Give me more!:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What trash!

Oh, for fuck's sake abandon this crap. It's totally unsexy - there's no foreplay, no anticipation, no love, no gentleness, no subtlety - just 12½ inches of lifeless, insensate plastic and the usual boring American obsession with giant tits - coupled with a complete lack of any elegant use of the English language: for example, I have twelve English dictionaries in my house, four of them American, and there is no entry in any of them for "lube" - even as slang or colloquialism. Why can't you say "lubricant" [the stuff], "lubricate" [the verb], or "lubrication" [the process]?

It's sloppy in construction, unrealistic in concept, and trashy in presentation. I gritted my teeth to read the second chapter, hoping it might show some spark of talent - but, Oh God...What a waste of time!

Freddy

MissTeMissTeover 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments...

I appreciate all feedback, even the negative. I don't quite understand those that read a story with a subject matter that clearly isn't for them and then vote a 1 on it though. if you want a story with foreplay and romance, why do you not look for those instead of going into a tantrum over a story that clearly contains none of those things?

Could I write such a story? Sure... but to be honest, there are a million of those here already, so why do you "grit your teeth looking for talent" instead of just hitting the Back button on your browser and look for something else?

Oh well, maybe I misunderstood something...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very hot

please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chapter 3?

Pegasus_FlyingPegasus_Flyingover 17 years ago
Tell it like it is MissTe

My vote of 100 is for MissTe's reply to Freddy's comment. I enjoy the Feedback Portal of this site and often read stories based upon public comment. As with MissTe, I too wonder how the Freddy's of the world make it through a story which totally turns them off. The back button actually does work. It will take a reader away from any story he/she feels is terrible...I guess I have to give Freddy a vote of 100 too tho..He did put his name with his comment..Laughing...Keep writing and keep having fun MissTe...Freddy really does love your stories...*G*

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More, Pleese let there be more :-)

Thsi is brilliant.... cant wait for chapter #3

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Go ON

Where is chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wonderful

waiting (im)paitently for the next chapter of this most enjoyous story. please post the next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So hot

that was so hot can't wait till chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

This is a great and really hot story, and as for Freddy, his comment is hilarious!

No romance?! What the fuck are looking for, this is literotica and a hell of a lot of people come here just for nasty fuck stories. Also, I cannot BELIEVE you complained about the word "lube" being slang, that you must have perfect Queen's English in your stories - these aren't exactly Pride and Prejudice novels you know - these are user written online stories designed simply to be hot, not "oh darling, I do love it when you put your genitals in my vaginal area, it is simply spiffing!" exclaimed the housewife, desperately in love with the elegant blacksmith before her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
twelve dictionaries?

Haven't said much more than has already been said, but I only needed to look in one of my own many dictionaries to find the word "lube," as both a verb and a noun.

Kudos to MissTe for answering such a rude comment in a polite and respectful way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Heh...

People please... Just masterbate to the story, and shut up. I mean be "Adults" not "Children"

Btw... Love the story! There needs to be more Mother/Daughter strap-on stories.

~Zie Wolfen

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

We need more thicker ,bigger longer, anal Mom /daughter ANAL strap on sex

nparra6nparra6almost 13 years ago
it was good

The strap on fucking scenes just have to be a little bit longer and more descriptive but other than that it was good because It's pure strap on fucking which in my case is what I look for in a lesbian story. Keep up the good work.

kimmy2kimmy2over 12 years ago
please cont.

VERY VERY hot, please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot hot hot

Excellent, want more, need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow! An exciting chapter!

Dying to know who knocks on the door...

It will be possible to read next?

sapphic_girlsapphic_girlover 9 years ago
I need more of Lisa and her mother!

Delicious chapter. But he stayed in the best part.

It will be possible to know who knocks on the door?

We need more!!! :P

gymhannahgymhannahover 8 years ago
amazing

More please and soon. Fisting too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot

Damn these two are so good. I would love to read more and cum a few more times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

That was one hell of a story can't wait to hear what happens to the waitress

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

at 80+ i use a ten incher up my ass at least 2 times a day and cum both times. reading this i cum in about 1/2 the time

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Part 3?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous