All Comments on 'The Sorority Sisters: Cathy No. 05'

by Sassy Susan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Sexy!

Very hot Cathy loves sex and enjoys the pleasure it brings which is always great when a woman loves to have hot sex, and what a way to pay of having a computer installed wish I knew more about computers;)

Tell Cathy I enjoy her sex drive and enjoy the blonde bombshell's too:)

Steve

fjs120163fjs120163over 17 years ago
nerdy myself

stories like this give me hope for the future.

Daryl8122Daryl8122about 10 years ago
A great fantasy though...

A great fantasy though, Cathy. You seem to have a thing for getting innoncent, first-timers off in a big way. If only you were around when I was a young guy like that. I'll bet you'd manage even better than the fantasy if that set of circumstances happened in real life for you... given some of the real dares you have made good on!

Daryl8122Daryl8122about 10 years ago
Public Service

Cathy.... I was ordered by your mistress to provide my email for you to respond personally ... and I don't dare go against her wishes. It is swainyd@yahoo.com. I have read all 6 of your Sorority Sisters pieces and this #5 was my favourite, as I may have mentioned in the feedback below the story. You have a penchant for getting guys off who most need it... what a public service! I'm glad you seem to get something out of the deal! As I mentioned before, I wish you were there for me to "awaken my yearnings" in my awkward years! I was also told to call you "Cum Slut", but I I'd have to get to know you first before I got that casual! (lol) I will read your other pieces in the next day or two.

Cheers,

Daryl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous