All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Ericka'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
About half a story.

Take away the rant and what I think should be the end of the story and you get half a story. The woman wasn't worth sticking around for to watch her in action. The really sad thing about this story is that, in real life, there are women who are fucking around on their husbands while they are away. They just don't get paid for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
She could have talked to him...

about the money. I'm not a fan of "Dear John" letters but even that would have been preferable!

Sure no sympathy for a reconciliation here. If she's getting fifteen hundred for one night she gone way beyond 'household expenses'. She's in it for the fun now and living in a fantasy land of suspended belief that her husbnd wouldn't find out after he got home.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No real payoff

As so often happens, JPB ends the story too early. One of the biggest parts of the payoff for stories like these, where the husband doesn't wimp out, is not just the husband leaving but the reaction from the wife. All too often, all JPB gives is a stunned look, at that's it. However, if it's the other way, JPB drags the story out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
While I understand...

the need for the money what I do not know is what did she do before they got married? In other words, she could have moved back in with her parents, sold the truck or car etc. until he returned since there were no kids involved.

No doubt she started off part-time until she realized that her part-time job earned more than the full-time one. Some readers might question why the husband stayed as lot as he did but he saved himself a lot of grief by finding out how much she had changed during his absence.

Excellent story - Thank You!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what the army pays she had to do something

they don't pay shit,put you on well fair and expect you to like it.what she did wasn't right and that no excuse.could have been a good story if the problems could've been addressed.cut story to short,it sad they fighting and their families are on well fair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
story was so so...

What I really wish to take issue with is your facts.

The Guard hadn't gone to war since the Second World War. All the Guard did was work things like flood relief and other national disasters. Occasional they got activated when there was civil unrest like the riots in LA and Detroit, but they didn't go to war. The Guard didn't go to war in Korea in 1950 and, with the exception of the Air Guard, the Guard didn't go to war in Viet Nam or the first Gulf War. So I joined, got my computer training and went to work as a computer technician. I attended my monthly meetings, two weeks of summer camp and refresher courses in my specialty, the monthly checks came in and life was good.

The guard did go to war in Korea .I Know I was there and I had an NG in front of my serial number. I was a medic and I worked a mash unit and I saw lot's of NG's come in wounded and dying. There were many NG's in KOREA and we didn't just do flood releif either. Check your facts...

You do those men a disservice when you so knowledgely proclaim that the guard has not gone to war since ww2. Shame on you..Get your facts straight if you are going to spew them out like God's own truth...

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 17 years ago
Atta boy, Bob

Again the master strikes quickly, silently, and very deadly. Catch her being a whore, listen to her hang herself on her own petard, then head for a lawyer. Who cares about her after he leaves? He doesn't need to justify anything to her and she damn sure can't justify what she is doing. She had other options and she chose this one. Good one JPB and keep 'em coming.

Tail End Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LOVE OR LEAVE IT

THIS WAS A GOOD BUT BECAUSE OF THE DISRESPECT FOR OUR PRESIDENT I HAVE TO GIVE IT A GOOSEEGG. GEORGE W BUSH IS THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD AND WAS PLACED IN THE WHIGHT HOUSE BY GOD. IF YOU CANT RESPECT OUR PRESIDENT THEN PACK UP AND MOVE TO RUSSIA OR CHINA OR CANADA.

rlg99rlg99over 17 years ago
?

Was this a story or a rant about Politics?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A BIG ZERO

While I appreciate your story telling credits, you should stick to that craft instead of political commentary. You suck at it, major league. Not only are your facts incorrect, your characterizations disrespectful and your opinions about the war in Iraq naive, but your writing is uneven, and pedestrian. You've done much better. Parts of the story were good, but the ending was weak.

--A professional writer.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
He is actually lucky

He finds out she intends to fuck around on him after he returns. Yep, that is a deal-breaker for sure!!

I don't know what the Guard pays but if they're in Iraq they should get Army combat pay! It isn't anything to write home about but it can keep up a cheap apartment.

The Senators just gave THEMSELVES a $3,000 raise.

thick9thick9over 17 years ago
...but, A BJ in the Oval office is O.K.??

If you think Bush did all that, you deserve all that.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Damn JPB

don;t you ever tire of pissing everyone off! LMAP

The story was ok, sorta but a little rushed.

Another Professional Writer

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Disappointed

I am in Iraq reading this crap about the President and the fact the National Guard doesn't get paid the same amount as the regular Army. That is the biggest crock of shit I read in this story except for the bullshit about the President. The National Guard get all the same benefits while deployed and that includes the same pay as active duty soldiers. Pay goes by rank and time in service. Plus, with all the extra pay we get from beiong here there is no way she would have to do this for the money. You see, the whole back story is not true and that put off the whole rest of the story. I am a big fan of your writing and usually enjoy all your stories but this story was very bad.

WarmslideWarmslideover 17 years ago
Christ....

I hate having to scroll through a fucking (mostly bullshit)political rant to get to the sex...you have some good stories...this is not one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
slightly peeved

Yeah, it's just a story...a story that pisses me off. I really didn't appreciate the line about "rabid Bush supporters" not being over in Iraq...makes me question whether it's just a story or you're indirectly claiming that you served. For my part, I am a disabled veteran, I served over there, and in your eyes, I'm about as "rabid" a Bush supporter as they come. I've never appreciated any stories, real or fiction, that make light of the sacrifices on the part of veterans and their families, or the whiners who joined just for the benefits and were then pissed because they actually had to serve their country in some fashion other than a country club setting stateside. I've read some of your other stories...not bad, I'd say average or slightly better, but you should stick to writing about things which you either know or can reasonably get in touch with, and leave the politics, military and other things you clearly don't know dick about be. Feel free to remove my comment as you like...it's enough to me that I've made it and you've read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
rabid

bush supporters, i'm merely repeating the lord god's words crowds,D and warmongers are as dangerous to much of the world as fanatic camel, cave dwelling riding islamics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
W & God?

Wars often happen because of religious radicals. W is responsible for the deaths of thousands. He lost the twin towers on his watch. He tortures people. We can't afford health care and safe bridges, but we can pour billions into a desert with oil and Exxon has record profits. Bush and God? Bush is the anti-Christ!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good writer-poor ending

I Think you are a skilled writer and, diregarding your political ranting, your story was well done until the end.Why did he not confront Erica hours or days earlier instead of waiting while she serviced 3 or 4 guys in motel and apartment? I could never understand why writers have their heroes observe wife servicing half the guys in town before they confront and/or divorce them.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Dumb ass stupid husband.

Oh well what can to expect from a national guardsman. He could have left and had her busted for prostitution and could have gotten the kids from the slut... But no the dumb ass has to walk away..just like a redneck that thinks he matters so much that his woirds can hurt the slut. Now if he had beaten the shit out of her and the nigger then that's different..

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
Well, I've been deployed.

Your facts are incorrect. The military bent over backwards to get as much pay to the troops as possible, even giving REMFS hazardous duty pay.

That doesn't mean that some guys didn't take it in the shorts. You can't go from earning 80k to 45k without it hurting, but there was also mortgage relief, credit card interest relief, and some car dealerships and other places were VERY understanding.

And I know Bush supporters who were there.

This was not up to your normal standards. It was pretty dismal really and that was ignoring the incendiary political diatribe.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsalmost 11 years ago
Stick to Stories

AND...SHOVE YOUR POLITICS UP YOUR ASS!!!

YOU ARE A GIFTED WRITER AND UP UNTIL NOW THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE LEVEL HEADED, DOWN TO EARTH REALIST IN REAL LIFE.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, UNTIL 5 YEARS AGO, YOU AND I (DIFFERENT PARTIES) COULD HAVE TOTALLY DISAGREED ON ISSUES AND STILL BEEN FRIENDS! NOW, WITH THE MANIPULATIONS OF THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION, HE IS PURPOSELY DIVIDING THE COUNTRY, THE RACES AND CLASSES AGAINST EACH OTHER AND YOU DO KNOW WHY - TOTAL CONTROL AND SOCIALISM (COMMUNISM)

EVER TRAVEL BEHIND THE IRON CURTAIN BOB, I HAVE...YOU NEED TO WAKE UP AND BE CAREFUL, IT LOOKS LIKE WE MIGHT GET WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR.

POLITICS? I'LL BET HALF OF YOUR READERS ARE ON THE RIGHT - DON'T BELIEVE THE POLLS, THEY ARE RUN BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO WANT TO CHANGE US INTO A SOCIALIST/COMMUNIST COUNTRY.

WRITE DAMMIT, YOU'RE GOOD - JUST LEAVE THE GD POLITICS OUT!

YES, A 4, YOU PISSED ME OFF! AND...WE KNOW YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN!

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry Fucking Whore

My son spent four tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, got a shrapnel wound in an ankle, then came home to a wife who was pulling trains even though she had a year-old-baby. My son couldn't keep her away from her men, so he put in for a transfer across country; but once a whore, always a whore. She started having sex with men in their new neighborhood. Then she took my grandson and moved back home to the gang she had left behind. She had a second child but admitted she has no idea who fathered it. And truthfully, if it weren't for the second child, I would already have traveled cross country and blown her brains out. Tramps who cheat on military husbands deserve to contract STDs or get killed by their johns or from drug OD's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wishthere was a 6th

Star out there to award you.... for the last line alone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes

Great at long last a husband with balls.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Nasty damn story, but it was fun reading the comments from the political readers from ten or twelve years ago. Nothing much has changed since then.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Well she did what she had to do, hubby didn’t her enough to live on or suggest what she should while he was deployed. Now hooking is one thing but enjoying to a degree that she intended to continue after being married is a little over the top. Hubby should become her pimp.

DrkmanDrkmanover 1 year ago

Kind of wished the guy got turned on by all this. That and he encouraged her to go ahead and let the black guy

see if he got lucky and knocked her up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
8990 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES