All Comments on 'A Sore Groin Leads to More'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
stupid story

what the hell are you thinking? THAT was without a doubt the dumbest thing I have ever read on here.......Get a job, pardner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
lol

me: this thing sucks

myself: yep, it really does

irene: just for the pun

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stupid

Really, dumb, stupid, and tacky approach; unrealistic; and words are not spelled right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very poor

see dick fuck.

see jane suck.

bla bla bla

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Me: Huh?

"This whole story is just speak between mother and son."

Don't you read what you've written?

natureboy76natureboy76over 17 years ago
Me: Huh?

"This whole story is just speak between mother and son."

Don't you read what you've written?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
that was stupid

that was so stupid. not even hot in the least bit. try reading it before turning it in next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Effort

You should apologize to everyone who took the time to read this piece of crud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good grief Charlie Brown.....

Well if that wasnt a wasted few minutes of my life... Good grief Charlie Brown...what a blockhead...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not bad

Hey not bad, as for the other people read the 1st paragraph it says it is speech

TomTodayTomTodayover 17 years ago
It needs work

There is nothing wrong with the premis of the two people talking, but it needs to be better done. When you sacrafice the images you need more descriptive words and imagery. There are spots where there are only a few lines dedicated to an act or description. It makes the story feel rushed and incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
give us more

you keep writing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Should be put down

To say it was pathetic would be being kind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Get some writing books or a tutor

Take some time to develop the story, then write it with correct grammer, content, and character development. It has real potential, but not the way it's written. The "critic" that said "See Dick fuck, see Jane suck" has you pegged, try to be a little more creative.

GiftedSailorGiftedSailorover 16 years ago
Speach is too stilted.

No one in today's time speak's in this stilted manner. The use of contractions is the common practice today. I'm instead of I am, you're instead of you are, we're instead of we are, etc. It's too difficult to read your story, It's not real!

MikesliverMikesliveralmost 16 years ago
Didn't work.

I lost interest after the 3rd line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hopeless

I have lost hope in ever expecting a story worth reading from you on the subject of mom & son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a waste

of perfectly good computer storage space. Tisk Tisk Tisk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just...NO

DO NOT WRITE LIKE AGAIN. Total waste of space. Just...NO!

Truly awful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
too quick

waste of space

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Fuck your momma's hot cunt!" she told her son.

I can't understand what all the grumpy nay-sayers are yapping about. This is an unusual yet very pleasing vignette of hot motherfucking. When his mother pulls down her boy's shorts to massage his groin she gasps, "Holy shit!" He'd warned her that he's grown a lot, but his mother is still stunned and delighted by the fat meaty prick her boy's got swinging between his strong young legs. There are plenty of mothers, probably most of them, who'd love to take a good look at how big their son's dick has grown now that he's in his late teens. It's the most natural thing there is, mothers have a strong affection for what makes their darling boy a boy. Here the mother can't keep her hands off her son's big prick and he quickly gets hard ("Show it hard for mom!" as boys joke among themselves). After the son slurps his mother's tasty twat, "Yum!" he grins, mom invites him to revisit the cunt he came out of--now with his man-sized dick! The story mirrors the quick spontaneity of a boy shoving his stiff prick up his "momma's hot cunt" whenever he's given the chance. He's got a pair of hot young balls loaded to the brim, he's dying to give his rich semen to his beloved mother, right up between her legs. Where else does a boy's potent young sperm belong but up his own mother's twat?

Oedip_frOedip_frabout 12 years ago
great.

I love that story.

topacetopacealmost 12 years ago
Terrible!

I lost interest so fast, it wasn't even funny!

This style doesn't work at all in this case!

TheStormRiderTheStormRiderabout 10 years ago
love it

That was pretty hot. But it was brief. Id love to hear that story expanded in great detail, and then record an audio to go with it. Because I love the sound of your voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unabashed sweet and erotic incest that all sissys love.

Love it when I am ready for a new experience in the world of the forbidden fruit and erotic feel of the mother fuckers I now. A must have for the sweet and erotic incest you are amenable to. I love being a cross dresser and mother fucking bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cute

mommy shaves her pussy so she will look like a six year old...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous