All Comments on 'The Casting Couch'

by Dumpington

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KansasKansasabout 20 years ago
One of my FAVORITE stories on this web-site!

This sweet and nasty tale of a beautiful young blonde would-be actress turned into the unaware plaything of a powerful female movie executive has it all! It's funny, sexy, and includes just the right amount of bdsm to become a sensually erotic piece of storytelling! It's a shame real movie producers can't see a delicious story like this needs to be put on video for all to enjoy! A shame that Natalie Fanelli's Sunshine Studios isn't really around to pick this one up!

How's about a sequel, Dumpington?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

and it just goes to show how clueless some people can be but at least we can be amused by it. Superb story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Chapter 2?

So what did she wear to the next audition? What happened??? Please write the next chapter . . . or two or three.

DumpingtonDumpington5 days agoAuthor

A few years after I wrote this particular story, I came into regular contact with the woman in charge of Sweetheart Video (Nica Noelle), and after exchanging a few e-mails with her regarding storyline ideas, I actually submitted to her a scripted version of this scene, which she then agreed to include in a 2008 DVD release titled: "Lesbian Daydreams: Older Women, Younger Girls." Beautiful blonde Samantha Ryan was given the role of innocent young Victoria Brannon, with Kylie Ireland perfectly cast as predatory lesbian film producer Natalie Fanelli. No, it didn't turn out exactly as I wrote it, but it was pretty darn close! I even got a writing credit at the opening of the scene: "Story by Anon in 'Bama" (that was my handle on the now defunct LezLoveVideo web-site forum). I've always felt that the worst aspect of erotic videos are the lame-to-nonexistent storyline-intros, and this was my attempt at improving them. The scene where Samantha Ryan dances seductively for Kylie Ireland was quite good, as is that moment later on at the producer's house when Kylie positions a submissive nude Samantha onto her hands and knees to take the pretty young blonde doggie-style with her strap-on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous