All Comments on 'Kay's Story'

by kayandsteve69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
another chapter

Are you going to continue with the story you have a great story please dont leave us hanging here continue with more chapters with more spice to the story.

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More

please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more

Don't stop here. Keep the story going. You can eventually involve other members of the group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice

Very fine first effort. Keep going!

D-ManD-Manover 17 years ago
Nice

Very fine first effort. Keep going!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Smoldering - A very Hot Story.

Kayandsteve69 must be congratulated for writing such a hot story the first time out. If this story is any indication of their talent - Watch Out! If you want something to enjoy - Cum to the party. Hot Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ALL That Build-up For THAT?

I've read programs at funerals that had a more exciting ending...sheeesh!

don-donna2don-donna2over 17 years ago
Personally I thought that it was great.

The most important and exciting part of any story is the Will they? Will they? Oh God, they are really going to do it. Wow-The decision is made-Good for them-Me? I know how good it feels I don't need someone else to tell me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Start

I hope you continue with the story. I got very wet reading this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

super release thanks to your wonderful story, wow what a cum...thanks6763

adamoceanjonesadamoceanjonesover 12 years ago

FANTASTIC! LOVE KNOWING IT WAS TRUE

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
desire

I have so much desire to do this with my friend Judy. When I've approached her she tells me she just can't: she must not let herself have anything but straight relationships. I take care of her animals when she's away, and I can't control myself. I find panties in her hamper and sniff them and press my face into the panel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the way that your story built up to the sex between Kay and Kelly. I think that it would be even better if we knew the characters a little more. Develop them more in the beginning so that your readers can feel the connection more. I know that you have written more about Kay and Kelly, but the rest of the women were just kind of there. A group of friends, but we don't even know their names.

rudilrudilover 1 year ago

Paragraph 12: "You're family won't be home...."

Let's hope the writing couple of Kay and Steve have polished their storytelling skills in the interval between their last Lit entry and now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous