All Comments on 'Anal Discovery'

by AnalAnnie19

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
AirSearch1AirSearch1over 17 years ago
WOW

This story was incredible. I really hope you will be writing several more.

bobmbobmover 17 years ago
Yay!!!

Extremely well written, hot, enjoyable...... the superlatives go on... Please write more!

RockcrawlerRockcrawlerover 17 years ago
Thanks for this!!!!

Wow, wow, WOW! Thanks for this well written and intense story of a woman's masturbation fun. I will check back everyday and hope to find more of her hyper-erotic adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic

Girl, keep up the good work, not only your writing but your self-exploratory endeavors. I look forward to reading more from you soon.

looniestulooniestuover 17 years ago
truelly horny

Absolutely amazing. Loved the emotional descriptions along with the really horny details. Cant wait for further installments. Sure hope they "cum" soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

I know that as I was reading it, there was like a little movie reel going in my head and I could see everything you were describing. I also loved how you went into detail about the feelings and thoughts you were experiencing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My cock is standing at attention, saluting

Excellent story! Very, very erotic. I liked the way you developed it from the innocent beginnings. Great pace, good phrasing, and just enough detail to keep the reader visualizing the scene.

You really made my cock throb -- I almost came in my pants here at work.

Please write more!!!

silverwhispersilverwhisperover 17 years ago
superb!

this piece is absolutely fantastic. i love the way you luxuriate in the narrative just as the protagonist does in her experiences. stellar work!

ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I saw myself in it

This story reminds me so much of myself in early masturbation, jamming my panties up my ass and rubbing my clit through them. I have since discovered anal play too and put my finger in my ass as I read. Thank you and please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I came twice

The voyage of sexual discovery through the years is a fascinating discovery! While i was extremely aroused by the memories of my earlyyears of masturbation- that coupled with my new awakenings at 33 - WoW! tis true about the sexual peak thing- masturbation, sex, anal, you name it, GETS EVEN BETTER BABY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this was really good

I've just found this and i wish you'd write more

Taylor_bTaylor_babout 17 years ago
Terrific story - nicely written and sooo hot!

A terrific story Annie, very well written - liked it that there was no over the top obscenity - just concentrating on the real action and the genuine feelings that came through. Oh I remember, how I remember! I started by sticking a pencil in my bum - an amazing feeling. Loved the story Annie, please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Refreshing

Wonderful account of burgeoning sexuality. A refreshing, well paced piece. Very arousing to read as it additionaly reminds the reader of their own early experiences. Well done. Please write more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow

That was really, really hot. I myself love to masturbate in that sort of brazen, uncontrolled way, and this story served to remind me of why.

ArtArtabout 17 years ago
Hot and intense, and then....

I love it and thought it was hot as hell! But, the ending kinda sucks. It just sort of suddenly quits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing!

Possibly the most intese thing I have ever read. Please write more like this!

mrjones502003mrjones502003almost 17 years ago
magnificent!

A delightful narrative, full of insight and details and at the same time arousing enough to get my own juices flowing! You have a great way with words, so keep writing! I look forward to your next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lovely!

I loved this, Annie. Thank you very much for sharing your delicious arsehole with us! I'm sure it - and you - are dirty-sexy-beautiful! Happy frigging. Happy self-buggering!Happy cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A warming account of sexual freedom exploration.

From a man with a Master Degree in English and Comparative Literature, I thought the story was written with the true exploitative concupiscence of a woman discovering the joys of anal stimulation. It was truly engaging. I hope to read more of your tales.

mmostlymmostlyover 16 years ago
absolutely perfect!

This was exquisite! I loved the way your descriptions luxuriate over the details of the sensations and your thoughts as you explored yourself. This was such an excellent evocation of what it was first like to discover yourself sexually, it made the back of my neck get all warm and goose-pimply. Very, very erotic. I really hope you write more! Please tell us how the rest of the month went!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
True story?

Magnificent and great. But...you write that you were 19 when this story happened but your bio says that you are 33-40yrs old and I don't think there were any DVD's at the time you were 19:) Anyway, I would be very happy when you add another story like this:))

English-DaveEnglish-Daveover 16 years ago
I think I love you

wha hey!

TzahTzahover 16 years ago
Just *HOT*.

I absolutely LOVE your raw, unfettered approach to narrating your sexual escapades. That's definitely stroke-the-kitty fodder if ever I read before. I could almost smell the hot musk of sex in the ai...

wait, that's me...gotta go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMG

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful story. It's incredible to read your descriptions of your emotions and sensations as they mirror my own so very much, it feels like someone has been inside my head and uncovered my secrets! Thank you so much for sharing this with us, it will forever be my favorite.

PS I have been reading Literotica for years and this is the first story that has stirred me to respond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

I loved it, it'll be in my top ten for when I need something to get me off

bingochalicebingochaliceover 16 years ago
Brilliant masturbation story

Like others have said, this really captures the feelings of discovery we've all experienced in masturbation.

Not only that, it's also very descriptive of the sexual feelings and the things you're doing to yourself.

This combination makes it one of the sexiest things I have ever read.

Well done! Please write some more, I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW!!

This Story Is Amazing...It Made Me Orgasm Just Reading It! Persoanlly Fucking My Ass Is One Of My Favourite Ways To Orgasm And I Loved How You Described It! It Left Me Feeling Wet And Horny As Hell! Will Definitely Use It Again When I Need It!!!

kinkyangelkinkyangelover 16 years ago
Amazing!

WOW! I loved it from beginning to end! I love the way you described the evolution in the personality, and the discoveries. It was very well written too. Sometimes people tends to forget that, which is very sad - there's nothing as hot as well-written erotica. Thanks for sharing it!

KA

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

loved your story,I came three times trying to read the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
THAT WAS HOT!!!!!

THAT STORY WAS VERY PROVOCATIVE. I HAD A RAGING HARDON AS YOU RELAYED THIS SEXY SENARIO. I HAVE THIS FANTASY INVOLVING MY WIFE OF 26 YEARS. I REALLY THINK SHE LOVES TO MASTURBATE HER PUSSY AND I AM SURE SHE PAYS CLOSE ATTENTION TO HER BEAUTIFUL ASSHOLE AS WELL. YOU KEEP UP WITH STORIES LIKE THAT. MANY PEOPLE WILL BE COMING ALONG WITH YOU. KUDOS

artemiskissisartemiskissisabout 16 years ago
Yes yes yes yes!

This may sound weird, but the best compliment I could ever have for a story like this is how much I wanted to put down my laptop and go do...something else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awesome

Great story just the right length and pacing as well deserves it rating of no1 story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh, My...

It's an amazing story. I really really liked it....

mysterwritermysterwriterover 15 years ago
Once Wasn't Enough

This story was awesome. It had everything I've wanted to read about masturbation. Yes, it got me hard and the second time it got me off. I suspect it'll push me over the edge several more times. Well conceived, brilliantly executed and completely satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
brilliant

fuck me that was a great story, i had to stop my self shooting a couple of times so i could make it all the way through but once i had i shot cum all over my lap top

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So wet right now!

Wow! Just had to take my hand out of my pants to write this, I am so horny and wet! You describe masturbation exactly like my experiences, more please! I need to make myself come now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
all i can say is damn.

one of, if not the best story i have read. i would love to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Taking her first dildo then a second

fantastic story anal discovery.

so very exciting reading and so erotic.

keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
omg!!!!!!!!!!!

That was one of the best stories I have ever read. I would love to hear more and get some pictures ofthe positions so I can try them out myself. I absolutley love it. Im a staight male and have alwaysondered why it was loved so much( having something in your ass) and then one day I tried a finger and it was bloody terrfic. I have only just started masturbatng but I lovvvvvvve it sooooooooooooo much. Would love to hear another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OMG I LOVE U

I came in like 5 sec. really. my dick was hard as a rock and their was cum all around in like 5 sec. you are awesome thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
double anal toys

I WOULD LIKE TO ABOUT YOU HAVING DOUBLE ANAL WITH TOYS

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Solo pleasure like that is awesome

Loved your writing! As a straight, married guy I love anal play like you so well described. I'm lucky my wife does, too. Love it when she pegs me with her strapon! Thanks for a stimulating story.

MikeAngeloMikeAngeloover 14 years ago
AWESOME

I was just shifting through to look for some stories to get me aroused and hard since I was unable to go out tonight. I have to work early tomorrow.

Somehow, I found your beautiful story of finding personal sexual lust first. And, I'm so glad I did.

I was immediately turned on by your innocence and exploration. And, finally leading to your conquest into full on sexual liberation.

Stunned, aroused and hard...I can think of nothing more than being a voyeur during your anal orgasms. Listening and watching close by. Watching and hoping I cum at the instant you begin to shiver and finally wither from depleting your very wet little pussy and ass.

I'm so turned on at this moment, it is very hard to type and not reach between my legs to stroke to the beauty and sin of your writing.

Keep up the good work. I dream of spreading my legs in open ecstasy with you at some point.

Find me....add me. And, let's cum together. : )~

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mmmm

Love it! Thanks for wetting my tummy! :) /Per

YourfriendsfriendYourfriendsfriendabout 14 years ago
soo hot ^^,

This is one of my favorite stories here on Literotica. Not only do you have a great writing ability, but the details in this get me so much more worked up than a porno ever could!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Damn...

... but I'd like to spend some time with you.

tim041566tim041566almost 14 years ago
Thank you

Extremely well written. I've been helping my wife along with anal in about the same manner as you developed (over a longer period though.) I think I'll share your story with her. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful!

Thank you. My panties are soaked and my senses tingling. ;)

BibrarianBibrarianalmost 14 years ago
Love it.

This is one of the only stories I've ever returned to on Literotica. I keep "cumming" back for more! I love the writing, the pace, the content... it's perfect. It never fails to leave me with soaking panties and wanting something in my ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Unique and Amazing

I think you did an amazing job of capturing what it can feel like to just let go and enjoy masturbating. It felt very real and honest, which either it was or else you're good at getting into your character's mind. Regardless, this was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

came ;) wasn't planning on it but i couldn't resist. even with my roommate in the bottom bunk

luvkissnmenluvkissnmenabout 13 years ago
So very much like my own experiences learnig anal!

I am deeply addicted to the art, act & practice of utterly wanton masturbation, and have stroked myself off to many, many masturbation stories, but this is by far THE VERY BEST I've ever enjoyed -- yes, Annie, I came (and came and came!) to your story, and loved every word, every touch, every stroke of it!

_Connie__Connie_almost 13 years ago
Thank Goodness

My Bullet had fresh batteries!!

Thank you ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow!

that was awesome !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best story ever?

I feel exhausted, in the nice way,(You requested a mention, and here it is, right after the clean-up of the cum smeared next to me) and thus I cannot make myself write much, but /wow/.

I am definitely looking forward to reading more of your adventures~

~ NQM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Damn...

Yes Annie, you made me cum with your fantastic story of ass-fucking. I normally don't jerk off but I had to after reading this. So after cleaning the cum stains on my pillow I thought I'd drop a word or two to let you know. I can't wait to read more about your adventures, and I hope you are impressed with making me pound my meat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Yes Annie. The best masturbation story i've ever read. Wonderfully described, I can feel every penetration that you had. Can't wait for the follow up and see what else you can take in your cunt and ass. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I'd been thinking about anal for a while but I only made it halfway through this story before I finally had to try it. Amazing story, I just wish there were more from you to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Orgasmic story

Ok this has to be the most orgasmic story ever

I had to stop a couple of times because my cock was gettin hard every couple of paragraphs

And when i came i was literally limp for hours;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can I give 6 stars?

Quite probably the single best story I have ever read. Hot, hot, hot. I rubbed my clit and came as I read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Never have i wanted to jump into a story and take part in its contents so badly, loved it can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

This is hands down the best story I have read! My cock got harder than i think it ever has before, a couple times actually, because i had to take care of myself more than once reading this. Great job!!

SamTee2013SamTee2013over 12 years ago

o my got me wet ;) and makes me want to try anal masturbation

SamTee2013SamTee2013over 12 years ago

i came to this. its so hot to me!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This story made me so hard and made me come hard keep them comeing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome!

Ive played around with anal masturbation... but this hit the spot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

reading this makes me wish i was a girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LindsayRae, no

believe it or not, when a man is horny he doesn't think about grammar ect that was an amazing story, i couldnt wank whilst reading as people were in the room, however if i could i would have came but beleve m, i definatly got a huge hard on.

fran00fran00over 12 years ago
Awesome fantasy

I've just discovered the joy of anal sex and I'm getting to be a toy fanatic. Just love this story so much I had to comment on it.

I've found a great store through the online Yellow-Pages, http://www.luvbugtoys.com. The prices are great and very discreet. The coupon helped through the Yellow-Page listing too... a girls gotta save a little money so we can get even more toys ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I loved it and it's safe to say my pussy did too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh I'm so wet!!!!

I've never gotten this wet before!!! I swear I can't read half of your stories without orgasming over doing the same naughty things!! I just got mostly through the 2nd page while fingering myself and I swear I've never been so wet and horny as much as this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 Stars!

Wow. That was incredibly hot! I am sitting here at work with huge hard on after reading your story of anal discovery. So sexy and erotic! I love chicks who are very anal. More please. ;)

silkeysilkeyover 12 years ago
fantastic!!!!!

What a powerful honest piece of writing, I could almost feel some of those descriptions - loved it - more please !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVED IT!

I did not want to stop reading and I love how you gave so much naughty detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
luved it!

It brought back so many memories of my explorations...i love anal play myself and your story,!!!!

MATTER OF FACT WEARING A PLUG AT THIS MOMENT!!!

MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it

i read and cam so many times i almost had to stop and try it myself

xsailorxsailorover 12 years ago
Sure Hope

Your real life is as hot as your stories!

MtnManslutMtnManslutover 12 years ago
Love it!

Can't wait to see how you topped that session, on the second day there (and the third and fourth...) Your attitude reminds me of myself when I was first discovering things... Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow.

By far one of the best stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love It!!!

This is an awesome story!!! Wish I had a place to go to be alone xD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Horny

Your story made me very wet and horny, I masterbated in front of the mirror watching the moist patch appear on my silk panties, My legs spread wide and a finger in my bum......thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cumming

When I read this I was really dry. After I finished it I was squriting my pussy juices like there was no tommorow. I then put my vibrator on my clit and orgasmed once again. Finally I put my dildos into my holes and fucked myself, hard fast and deep

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good stuff

Playing with myself...waiting for my wife to get home from work...one of the best stories I've read...my wife loves her ass being touched, but is a bit afraid of my cock up there...Wish I could jerk off right now, but you have set the mood for a fun Friday night. Thanks,

Jasper_WhitlockJasper_Whitlockabout 12 years ago
Can't tell you honey...

How many times I've read this. I commented as anonymous once when I didn't have an account. But I can honestly say you were inspirational to me beginning to really jerk off. You made me hard, talking about your clit, how warm and pounding full of blood it must have been, wet and ready for a man to give it proper attention. And then you discovered anal pleasure... woo honey... you got me hard and fisting my 9 1/2 inches of cock in pure horniness. Maybe we can email or IM some time and masturbate to each others sexual escapades, I'm sure there's more you ain't put up!

Jasper, your biggest (literally and figuratively) fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Me Time

My god reading this story got me so hard. I was so horny that pre cum was just everywhere. I thought I might drown on my own cock juice. At first I did not cum from reading your story because I needed to feel somthing in my ass. I found my favourite torch and some olive oil and slipped it into my ass. When I came it was so forceful that it hit me in the face. Just thought I'd say thanks for the best wank i have ever had.

britanny0620britanny0620about 12 years ago
...Just....Wow

Reading this, I started off thinking "Huh... this reads almost like an article or documentary type, it's rather boring." I continued reading, and soon found myself either relating to everything or curious about it. Definitely worth the read, and it makes me curious about the things I haven't tried. I love your wording and how descriptive this is. I truly hope this is a true story. I will definitely be reading more of what you've written :D

EpicureanCynicEpicureanCynicabout 12 years ago

absolutely loved it! Brought me back to a time in my life when I was learning my body and coming to terms with my sexuality. It was simultaneously so raunchy and taboo but liberating and thrilling. It was great to read about how it felt for a girl learning herself in such a way. I hope you write more as I'd love to see where these experiences took you next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
impressed :)

you know what it was the best stuff i read on this site, not only this site but anywhere else.

i really wish to know about ass fucking as im too apprehensive regarding it but wanna try it at the same time.

assxibleassxiblealmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!

I really like this. As a man who has discovered anal masturbation by degrees, I understood how liberating each step was for you. I've always been fascinated by female masturbation. This piece was a real turn-in for me, well written and authentic. Keep writing, Annie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more?

Are you going to write any more about that month? Because I'm interested in the whole thing!

LibrandesireLibrandesireover 11 years ago
Intensely erotic

I know so many women who have so many sexual hang-ups. This is a great story because it gives insight into the progressive and sexually liberating development of a young woman.

I published a story (Research on Orgasm Intensity) that, while very different, has a few similar sexual behaviours.

Your story is among my all time favourites on Literotica or anywhere. Very well done Annie. Too bad you stopped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beautiful

beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

your honesty and time you took to describe how you feel have me more than hard and wet...

davie716davie716over 11 years ago
More please

As a male discovering Anal sex can be totally over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The real thing

Imagine how a real cock in your ass would feel compared to a dildo

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing Story

This was an amazing account. I can't wait to show it to my wife and have her read it. We recently started talking about anal play for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT!!!

Very Hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Similar Experience :)

Wow... I absolutely loved your anal discovery story. Not only did it make me cum soooo very hard, but it was also a lovely journey for me back to my first few experiences with anal masturbation! I too love watching myself in the mirror as I masturbate with dildos in my asshole and pussy... so exhilarating and sexy. Your description of how magical the feeling of a dildo sliding inwards over the sphincter was perfect. Sadly, I've only ever masturbated anally... so I've never had a real cock in my anus or had a partner play with my ass :( But I fantasize both as I pump my tight asshole with my pretty purple dildo, and I imagine a beautiful blonde woman licking and fingering my anus and a tall sexy man filling it up with his throbbing cock. And... if anyone is wondering, my dildo has been completely buried in my ass AND my vibrator has been deep in my pussy the entire time I read this story and wrote this response ;) I feel an orgasm coming soon and I want to dedicate it to the lovely @AnalAnnie19

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot

I totally got off on ur story!! it made my dick soo hard! that i had to play w my ass too..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cumming with anal stimulation

Anal Annie I got off multiple times to your story! Describing how you openend your holes to pleasure is inspiring me to come again any moment!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous