All Comments on 'Sally's Backdoor Dream'

by nassanuk

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I want to hear what she said

I want to hear what she says when you ask her what the "fucking me in the arse again, Jamie" was about. She could say it must have been a dream, since she doesn't know any Jamie, but she'll also have explain why, even if she thought it was only a dream and Jamie imaginary, she was thanking him for it. She might say she was really awake and turning your crank. Revealing that you'd just done so might annoy her, but it would be hard to say that it was so awful if it didn't even wake her up - or if it did, she was thanking you. Great leverage for you there...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i liked it

the only thing i don't really like about the way english writers write is the use of "arse",it sounds guttural to me since the rest of the story sounds as if it's written by an american.The story is very erotic and then the word arse comes in and suddenly my mind is picturing some drunk irishman pissing on a wall in a filthy alley.

I understand it's the way you talk but would it be so hard to say ass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't like proper English?

Now come on we used the English language first.

An "ass" is either of two different kinds of four-legged long-eared mammal of the horse genus Equus, E. africanus of Africa and E. hemionus of Asia. Or in general use a donkey.

It can also be used to refer to a stupid person. And when used as such it can be used in what is normally termed over here as polite company.

Whereas "arse" is a slang term, generally referring to the buttocks and/or anus. It is also used in arseing about or arseing around which equate to playing the fool. None of which one would normally use when the vicar came to tea. It does sound coarse, as it's supposed to.

Sometimes I think what the Americans have done to some of the English language leaves a lot to be desired. Just think if some good looking woman invites you to shag her ass. She could be suggesting you go out to the stable and do exactly that. And she definitely wouldn't need to be present.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous