All Comments on 'Laresa's World Ch. 04: Famke'

by Black Tulip

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DarkniciadDarkniciadover 17 years ago
Great link in the chain

About time we got a Mistress in there as opposed to a Master ;) I love the little "have to mind my words" touch too. True to genie lore of them being more than a little unpredictable. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nummy

But you forgot about the horned hats...

I loved this part of the chain, makes me wish for my own genie. Wonderfully done.

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Snicker

One really does have to be careful what one wishes for. *grin*

Nice one, BT. Both amusing and arousing.

Well done.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Genie - us!

What is it about time travel that gives a person that free and liberated feeling? BT has once again carried her readers away to other times, other places. My only question is 'why did we have to come back so soon. *laughs*

A fun read.

duddle

rachlourachlouover 17 years ago
oh yeah!

mmmmm liked this one - could do with a Viking right now... lol

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Very nice. :)

BL - - -YUM YUM YUM YUM !!!! I love this era and love the fact you took her back to her time too. Great idea and a wonderful story. . . :)

TserancTserancover 17 years ago
Great character

I loved Famke, and really felt her frustration through your writing. Great description too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A fine continuation

BT:

This is a fine Tale to add to what has gone before. I appreciate the fun all of the authors have had in the writing of this story and hope it continues for many chapters. It is truly a happy read. Thank You. Ronnie W.

deathlynxdeathlynxover 17 years ago
Hot!

Hot and spicy! A little short but more than full enough of energy to make up for it...Can't wait to read more of your stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous