All Comments on 'A Cuddle for Mum'

by ukfunguy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hmmmm

Do the words, slam bam thank you Mame, remind you of anything...

So quick with the sex part...no build up...no sensations..just pooooof...done...

shagalotshagalotover 15 years ago
Not bad

Could have been more descriptive , you need to slow it down more teasing is needed to make this work properly , but it has the makings of a good story well done

kinkdudekinkdudeover 15 years ago
too quick

I enjoyed it but it could have done with more build up and the sex was over too soon. I liked the twist at the end though and will be looking for the next part to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Where's The Fire????

This story had about as much build-up as a Democratic Party Tax Party giveaway---NONE!

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 15 years ago
Thats what you call a quickie...

I guess. But it wasn't a bad story at all. Maybe it just needed some moaning and gushing fluids to satisfy other readers. But wow, the ending was quite a shock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed the story and look forward to reading about what happened when he accepted mom's invite to come into his parents bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice

It was a nice little quicky. The last part was not needed. Should have just left it with daddy was banging mommy....

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
Kindred spirit.

I could identify with the mother throughout this story. My own son thought that he was seducing me the first time he touched me sexually, but little did he realise that I had set the scene up for him.

Mature_nylonsMature_nylonsover 15 years ago
Nice Start

Nice build up and start. I even didn't mind the length, a quickie is always nice now and again. But the ending was awful.

Story went from being naughty mum and son to a depraved family, totally different context.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
mom

i would have taken my fistand smashed her face ..than fucked her as raw

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
...to find his dad licking out his mothers pussy with her saying "That's it lick your sons come of out me."

Almost came when I read that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is an excellent story by a talented author who's...

heavily into family fucking. That's as it should be. Within a truly loving family, the stiff family pricks and the wet family twats are at the disposal of mom and son, dad and sis. In this great story, Paul and his mother both know where his fat young prick belongs--it's up his mother's mommy-hole, the very same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that gave birth to him. Since he came into the world from his mother's cunt, her boy naturally feels a deep attachment to it. For her part, his mother, like plenty of moms, feels a special love for her big strong boy's big stiff prick. (She even loves it when it's soft, just hanging down between his legs.) Mom understands why a son's cock is nicknamed "Mother's Salvation." It's fully capable of doing his mother's twat a world of good--that's really what it's for. Nothing can compare with the boyish enthusiasm and endless stamina of a young son who's succeeded in getting his prick up into his mother's mommy-hole. He just tears it to pieces. Finally, the boy unloads his hot young balls up the twat he came out of, shooting his mother a great big dose of his creamy sperm, to his and his mom's total satisfaction. They smile at each other and gently kiss, the boy's prick still buried in his mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
kinickerless

hi knickerlessalways am I your son? fucking sounds like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice story

nice story, it was a good read, I wish my mum was hot and also wore tights,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not perfect, but still scalding hot...

"....it shocked him slightly to find his dad licking out his mothers pussy with her saying "That's it: lick your son's come of out me."

I can't imagine sexier words being spoken, either to me or about me!

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HUGGING, CUDDLING & PETTING WERE DEPICTED MASTERFULLY (☆☆☆☆☆)

You put the emphasis on mom's ass & thighs. To say that i was obsessed with my mother's thighs, ass & panties would simply be an understatement. Only in my day dreams (& wet dreams) was i fortunate enough to caress & kiss her from ankles all the way to her waist.

My mom was the main character in three quarters of my jack-off fantasies till i was in my late twenties.

I loved her as a mother & lusted after her as a woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The story is EROTIC. It also is short & sweet. It is a perfect ready-made jack-off fantasy. I gave it a 5- (4.6/5.0 = 92%)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ending was poor

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous