All Comments on 'Explanation'

by wcuddyf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ooooooooooooooo

what a waste of time reasing your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
just another idiot stupid writer

It is the ideal place for your stupidities that come from your sick mind. Internet sites are made to support every thing a sick mind may shit. Are you telling us about your HUSBAND???? Are you married????With a man????

Sorry, i do not belive that, you are married with an awfull idiot stupid wimp and you may be shame of that. It will better to be married with a dog, he ll protect you and love you more and truly that your cuckold

IrrumatioIrrumatioover 17 years ago
OK, I approve. Whee do we meet?

I think I can offer an experience that will give you something to tell him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ignore them fools

more haters....i thought it was good i liked it, don't let idiots like them discourage you! keep it up!

fremistefremisteover 17 years ago
Why do idiots come to this site to be "offended"?

To the idiot in Romania -- if your mind can't handle situations outside your experience, how about you keep your comments to your self. These comments should be whether you like the story or not; not whether you are offended.

wcuddyf -- Nice to see someone here has an honest relationship with their spouse and is having fun. Hope this relationship works out for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gosh I Think It's Sweet

that self cuckolding is so pathetically exciting to you and the supporting commentators - they obviously are also into male humiliation and disrespect.

How do you get a plus out of such a low sick human negative?

Sweet

MacDukeMacDukeover 17 years ago
Intriguing

This is the best explanation I have read yet. The concept that husband is not getting off on a surogate fucking by another man, but is instead is learning and exploring his wife's sexuality, is most intriguing. But can you make it work? and is it true?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
VerySexy!

I do hope to read that you have also had sex with other men sans birth control and have children. Then I would know you would be the hottest kind of wife- one that has children she knows were not fathered by her husband or at least might have been fathered by someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OK, I'm hooked...

On to the next one!!!

Nesher

GalangalGalangalalmost 16 years ago
Great

After two years of browsing through the multitude of stories I finally found one that accurately reflects just how I feel. So many stories have a twist but lack the emotional understanding. By sharing the minute emotional depths of my wife sharing I wish to understand her deep dark erotic side.

I truly appreciate the clarity of thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Creative

You and your husband have found a perfectly acceptable and creative way to keep the relationship new and exciting. I have always felt that consenting adults can and probably should, if they wish, bend and stretch the boundaries polite society has established for us. The longer the duration of the marriage, the better this creativity becomes and the more it benefits, provided there is continued communication between the two protagonists. Good for you. I look forward to reading your stories. I am tghlawyer03@gmail.com.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Lucky

You are a very lucky whore. Your husband is a damned cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous