All Comments on 'My Wife Is Not A Slut'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
louguy35louguy35over 17 years ago
What happened?

What happened to all of the good writers of "Loving Wives" stories? All we seem to be getting are mindless jerk-off stories. Curious2c, DG, Dynamite, H20Wader, Wanderer, SDes, and others who know who you are, where are you? Is there anything in the works?

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Real Hot

I thought it was very hot, building to a great finish. I just wish she would have fucked the other guys in front of her husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Solid Work

elia, nice work. It was a quick read, but sometimes that's all you want. I've read most of your other stories. You have a good style. Please keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I agree with first comment

Where are all the good writers in Loving wives. All that's left is cucks like elia fucking cuck, sorry, cd. Man, your sick. Get someone to fuck your wife. Who you fooling? jerk off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
But she's not a slut huh?? My big fat left ball

she's not. She'll soon be fucking every one in town.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
word of mouth

You wait those guys will blab there mouths and the whole town will know then the vice squad will be next.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unanswered Questions

Whenever I see a title like this, I assume that the husband is trying to reassure himself that his marriage is not out of control, and he's usually wrong. In this case, the author has only given us hints and questions.

His original sketch of the husband and wife reveals what may be a fairly common pattern - the husband likes his wife to show off her "assets," but she is shy about revealing herself in public. Why he's so bent on showing her off appears to be a fetish - he vivdly remembers the removal of the garter at the wedding, years later. She resists until they have a vacation experience - then she starts on a path leading to a restrained-husband strip show for toital strangers. With them agreeing to further stripping shows for their friends "next time." It is interesting to note that the author maked it clear that the husband's interest is partly about control - and that he loses that control once the fantasy becomes reality. He wants her to stop at panties, and she strips completely, poses lewdly, and French kisses them all. I surmise that most of these fetishes, from wife exposing to S&M are about control, and especially a husband's control of the wife's transgressive sexual behavior. I can see the advantages for both - the husband has the illusion of authority, and the wife has the illusion of non-responsibility. It is an illusion, of course; she won't stay within his boundaries, and she is a moral agent and therefore responsible.

So, the questions remain: why did she choose to invite total strangers into her home for his party? Ist this all she did, stripping? Did the husband continue to love it? Will this lead to more than just stripping for friends?

I found the idea that a chaste woman in search of the excitement of public display would invite total strangers into her home unlikely. Is this an author's mistake, or does he mean to imply that she's already stripping at the lounge on amateur night? Or is she getting ready to have anaonymous sex with pickups? She sure is planning something. When the husband comes down from his "high," will he realize taht the risks of having private strip shows outweigh the benefits? Will he realize that he's got no control of their sexuality anymore, thanks to this encouragement of his wife to strip for his friends? I think it's a nice touch that he's visiting strip joints already; he's going to have no moral authority to stop her when she goes too far. And given the development, I do think that she will go too far - the situation he's created with his mindless lust is just too explosive. How will he handle it when she sits on his friends' erect cocks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gosh Guys - This Was A Step Up 4 this writer

Usually he has pimped her - scheduled her - or tied her up for the 27 15" black cocks while he watches.

While this was decidely a step in a human direction writer you are still around the edges with the hint of watching for self male humiliation reasons.

Perhaps it will pass as most juvenile passions do for a much larger semi-normal audience awaits your talents in other themes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OOps

He's trying to convince myself his wife isn't a slut??? Hubby is a dummy, she's already fucked these two and probably has aids! Put a foot in her whoring ass or suffer the consequences. Wimp husband, whore wife, I agree with the rest, where are the good writers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
assholes....

holy shit.. what a bunch of jerkoffs. You don't like the story fine . but to make such asinine comments, about a "Fictional" scenario is ... is.... hahahahahah

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Erotic Gratification!

Husband delights, even has an erotic need to show off his wife, and have her expose herself to other men. Well, from the comments she is either a 'very loving wife,' or taking as much pleasure as her husband in performing the little erotic acts that seem to titilliate both of them.

ErotonautErotonautover 16 years ago
If not a slut, what is she?

Like the narrator himself says, his wife is lucky to have got out of that basement in one piece. It's pretty much a done deal that some or all of the guys grabbed her tits or fingered her pussy whilst his view was blocked. And now he wants a repeat performance in front of their friends? The man's a bigger fool than the title indicates.

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
She took a hell of a chance

That entertainment could have turned out way less pleasantly -- and since those guys know her address, it still might.

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
Forgot to add...

I'd really like to have read more about Jane's strip, too, as a mood-setter for Ann's.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
At 30, of course she couldn't win the contest.

It is the same reason that no 30 year old could ever win a beauty contest and why there is no demand for high price call girls past their mid 20s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

she should have let them have fun///

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hot wife

If that was my wife I would have her fuck all the guys while I watched then I would lick her cum filled pussy while they watched. !!!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 7 years ago
@Anonymous 04/13/17

re:

re:louguy35

Well eleven years later, it hasn't gotten any better. 90% + stories are nothing but this type of trash.

Sturgeon's revelation, commonly referred to as Sturgeon's law, is an adage commonly cited as "ninety percent of everything is crap".

So nothing new or unique about LW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dip-Shit!

Another stupid fuck,looking to become a cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah his wife is a slut

And a stupid one at that. When she unties him he goes right to the phone and calls the cops. When they arrive he explains his slut wife just fulfilled her fantasy and had tied him to a chair while she did it against his will. She's off to jail and the hunt for her accomplices is under way. They were both lucky to survive her idiotic idea. Who would stay married to a slut that's dumber than a rock?

1 star

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

She shoul give the pleasure, the guys can wank their cocks and spurt for her show

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Founder of Stupis Slut Club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A slut by any other name is still a slut! So, wonder how the wife would take to being tied up and forced to watch her husband fuck four other women? Just fulfilling a fantasy dear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous