All Comments on 'Mommy Mistress Ch. 01'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MUCH TOO ROUGH!

NO mother would be that rough - ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice!

Looking for more! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Proof Read!!!!

Although the story has a good flow, it is too bad the author couldnt take the time to read it over before sending. Simple mistakes can take the enjoyment out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Want another slap?

And yet another "do as i say" faceslapping story where relatives are physically abusing each other into doing their bidding.

It's really about time that Literotica started using a more extensive story-code system so i can enjoy incest-stories while avoiding those that have the ridiculous abuse/rape element. Nothing is a bigger turn off than people being forced or otherwise coersed into sex.

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
There Are More "Marys" Than We Think!

I learned a long time ago that while few mothers of girls are as blatant as Mary in schooling their daughters to be sluts, far more of them do it than we think. The daughters may be in sororities at prestigious universities or wearing some other appropriate camoflage, but they have learned how to please men and sell themselves in one way or another. I often wonder how differently boys would grow up if they were properly taught. Well done!

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This shit just does not happen

Really. This just shows how horrible of a person you could be. No mother would ever be this rough on someone that's her own. Some mothers are, but most of those are christian. Do your homework next time and maybe then I might vote high and enjoy something of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Partly True

My Mom wanted my sister to avoid getting pregnant, so she told my sister to give blowjobs to her dates. Mom didn't want her to be a gangbang slut, just please guys in a way that meant less intercourse. Her plan worked well, but maybe too well. Jamie became hooked on cocksucking, ending up with 6 or 8 guys that could get a BJ whenever they wanted. I would cover for her or be a look-out, so Mom wouldn't find out. As a thank you, she would get her friend to give me a BJ a couple times a month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You're sick

What kind of mother would take something that her daughter will never get back? Just because the writer was anal raped by his shemale mother doesn't mean the rest of us are into this SHIT!

hannahandmikehannahandmikeabout 14 years ago
anonymous

i didnt particularly like the story either. But it was fairly well written and the fact that i continued to read it meant that i had som interest in the story. I don't really get why someone like the anonymous commenter up there would bother reading a story that they were clearly already opposed to, and then insult the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sex? Rather Selfishness

Nice distillation of how a parent sees a child as a burden and not a blessing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

yummy. when do you take her up the ass?

Fistagon8Fistagon8over 12 years ago
it's only a story

who better to fuck her than her own mother anyway, there is nothing wrong with this story, i think it's sexy as hell, it did the job for me and that's all that matters

taboobifun69taboobifun69over 6 years ago
I loved it.

The whole series is hot. Please write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1351 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES