All Comments on 'A Slut is Born'

by Blue_shoes1980

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Reviewed

Your story will be mentioned in the New Story Review Thread found in the Author's Hangout Forum, in the Bulletin Boards of Lit. ~ Thanks, Red.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hawt!

Don't listen to these other guys. This story drew me in and held me. Like a vice.

A slut is born. And a new favorite writer with her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A scorcher!

'Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Some people need to get a life.

I enjoyed your story. I can't believe that some idiots would bother to come to this site and then criticize people on their morale representation in the story. It's smut folks, pure and simple. If you can't stand the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen. Geez.

tipofyourtonguetipofyourtongueover 17 years ago
Oh Honey

I felt like I was invited to peek in the windows. This tale was compelling and if it was true, it was deliciously good. As for the less than desirable comments by the poorly written critics, I'd report those. Either they're envious or unfulfilled but either way, you've got their attention.

Please oh please tell us more.

craigtxcraigtxover 17 years ago
Damn good!

God your hot and honest....and I loved the attention to the details of what you were thinking, wanting, and doing. Only from a woman can this come across like I was there. I want to tell you what I'd love to do to you.....so damn erotic. Keep up the great work!

FluteMasterFluteMasterover 17 years ago
Like it

Wonderful to hear/read your point of view, your desires and needs. Lets us know how your husband likes it!! (Smiles)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tssssss

one sizzlin hot story

Now get the second one done and then get over to my place, I need ya, BAD!!!

jussforfunjussforfunover 17 years ago
Awesome Writing

Loved it, loved the tone and the style you write with... please keep going!

gotwood49gotwood49over 17 years ago
wow

What an awesome confession, Blue. It was real, and it was incredibly sexy, and it was kind of sad, too...but you seem to know who you are, and it makes all us men so god-awful horny to know it, too! Good luck, and good writing!

tinman69stinman69sover 17 years ago
Damn !!!! What a story!!!!!!!

Oh man!! What a confession!!! I sure would have liked being in the Dad's place!!!! You are undoubtedly a wild little hottie!!!

You are also a damned good writer!!! Keep it up. Write about everything you think about and post it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!

Great story...great writting. You are very talented

Thump

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
that is as hot as i ever?

Deary, I don't know how to accurately describe how I feel right now, somewhere between longing to be you, and disgust at what I'm reading, its virbal porn, and I think I like it, its a great read, I am going to try and sent the story to my husband, I can image what state he will be in when he comes home, but I will be prepared, thank you blue shoes, I am indebted to you, in more ways than one,

Good luck,

Krystal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Never read anything so erotic

I was breathles and speachless althrough reading this, looking forward to page 2, I have never been so wet down below.

Peta

wundergrrlywundergrrlyabout 17 years ago
Oh my god sweety!

Blue sweety, I'm a mess right now! reading this made me feel like I was right there with you, looking over your shoulder the whole time! Thank you for sharing this with me!

kisses

wunder

islandflavorislandflavoralmost 17 years ago
hey blue..

its hot! love it

debjean2debjean2almost 17 years ago
So FUCKING hot

I just read Diamondjim's stories and I was all juiced up. The only thing that could have been better was if it was your Mother-in-Law, Ha Ha Ha

Kisses

Deb

YES I WANT you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Where can I find a girl like you Blue?

The writing? in a word Fan-fucking-tastic!!!

The story? Well, whether it's true or not it was sizzling, detailed, and completely plausible. The emotional confusion came through clear as a bell and the guilty pleasure of it all had my heart athump'in.

Very well done M'Lady.......

Girls_cum_firstGirls_cum_firstover 16 years ago
SECRET SLUT

Such an honest confession. It just proves there is a slut hidden away in all of us. Thank you for sharing it Tori, I wish my father-in-law was sexy enough to fuck!

Love you. Sue xx

Wet_WorksWet_Worksover 16 years ago
Only my opinions

To be honest I find that even though you cheated on your husband the thing that disturbs me more is that now that you realize your desires have changed you haven't let him know about it. You are depriving him of the choice of living with the new you or moving on. The old saw about What he doesn't know won't hurt him is a total lie and being honest now will hurt but save him and you a lot of pain later on. If you love him you will allow him to make his own choice not decieve him, who knows, maybe he will like the new you, there are men out there in the world who like the idea of their wife sleeping around. Otherwise you are stealing his life, taking time that can never be replaced. Your husband needs to know what a scum sucking bastard his father is so he can cut himself off from him. The kind of man that can have an affair with his own son's wife is truly undeserving of the gift of life. I have to say that the fact that there are really people out there like you and your father-in-law scares me.

RawHumorRawHumorover 16 years ago
Too fucking hot

Reading this made my cock throb, Toy. You're such a good slut - I'm glad your FIL brought it to your attention so that you didn't waste too much of your life pretending to be anything but.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful!

Absolutely from the heart! I was amazed that so much feeling and emotion poured from the letter. If I was the husband I'd be pissed at my father but as far as you, I'd just want to hold you and kiss you and tell you that I understood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lets be honest here,,, you are a horrible wife

Just leave your husband. Don't let him know the whole truth, theres no need to destroy the man. To be honest I wish there was a way to let him know what a scum sucking inhuman pile of filth he has for a father without him resorting to the kind of murderous violence that would consume me personally. The kind of man who can seduce his sons wife should be strung up by his nuts and left to die slowly in the desert. Just my opinion!

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 15 years ago
Only the beginning . . .

Can't wait to see where it goes. Loved the way you made it sound so natural, so conversational.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Smoking hot story

I loved the honesty of this confession and hot story. I hope it's true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good girl.

Keep your slutty fucking legs open for plenty more cock.

Master_SupercockMaster_Supercockalmost 13 years ago
Did you ever?

send this letter, and if so what happened, or is that in another tale?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wtf???

Pathethic sicko

PhilFantasyPhilFantasyover 11 years ago
Liked It!

Cool story - but 1 small criticism...that was a little discomforting about the father-in-law, I would have liked it better if it was her husband's workmate or something, that turned her slutty. Hot stuff anyway!

debaucherdebaucherover 10 years ago
Really nice

Loved the story. My favourite part was where the guy told her she was a slut and, when she was offended by that, proceeded to prove his point. I am not saying that it's something I would do, I am not saying that the woman is a slut, nor am I saying that being a slut is wrong; but looking at it from the POV of a woman's fantasy, all I see is sexual debauchery at its best. And, it takes serious skill to conceive a situation like that and to put it into words effectively, which you have done here. Hats off.

Daryl8122Daryl8122about 10 years ago
Crazy passion

Crazy, unbridled passion. The lack of control, the danger, the heat will make me read more.

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastabout 10 years ago

I absolutely loved this. It was delightfully sexy. Such a simple, elegant little story. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOLLY SHIT

LET HIM READ THE LETTER. IF I WAS HIM I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THAT MY WIFE WAS A CUMSLUT. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MY WIFE FUCKING ANYONE AND EVERYONE SHE WANTS. I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE HER WITH ANY GUY SHE WOULD LIKE. I'VE BEEN WORKING FOR YEARS TO BRING OUT THE SLUT IN MY WIFE. THIS COULD MAKE YOUR RELATIONSHIP STRONGER AND YOUR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER GREATER. YOU MOST LET HIM READ IT AND GO WITH WHAT HAPPENS. WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous