All Comments on 'Calahan's Campaign Ch. 01'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Enjoyable. . .

I liked this short read. Conversations were a little cript and to the point, but not bad at all. The couple obviously are two adults who have better things to do than waste time beating around the bushes and toying with teasing displays of affections. Two consenting adults, telling the other exactly what they want.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Marvelous!

Enjoyed the story, but even more I enjoyed the excellent dialogue. A wonderful Read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

Awesome. Can't wait for part 2!

amasterfoundamasterfoundover 17 years ago
Very good

Very good story! I loved it of course I always love your stories. Glads to see it finally makes it's way over here!

This story will be mentioned in the Author's hangout review thread.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
always a little detached

and as someone said because the conversations are a little clipped. I wanted to know more about her feelings, what her body was saying, what his was...there was a curtness in their relationship that did not fit with my experience of a hungry slut. Mine was emotional, extremely pleading and graphic...but maybe that was her...she is now my partner and only player, so perhaps two who play around are less expansive in their expression? Now I've talked myself into understanding why they were conversing like that..:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous