All Comments on 'Carrie'

by Cherry_Blossom_

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good start

Please continue with this one. I'd love to hear what happened later...

complicatedfaerycomplicatedfaeryover 17 years ago
Great Story, CB!!!

While I usually don't read my friend's stories, I decided to go for it...good story, keep it up. (PS...it's me TT)

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Intriguing!

Delightful Asian - Caucasian erotic madness as two females get together and share themselves with each other. A terrific Read. A delightful story - the best part - to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I loved the story C B continue with the story

C B i think that`s the juicest story ive heard the waitress was so great andthe woman was incredible will you continue with there fling will they turn it into a love affair or will the waitress quit her job and go with the woman become her assistant and get all the love from each other that they want.?

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

bogey102bogey102almost 17 years ago
Great Story, great characters.

Bravo! Please continue! You have a flair and style in your writing that lends itself well to this kind of work.

funwdifunwdialmost 17 years ago
YUP...WET!

THAT was explosive! WOW! Absolutely incredible story! Thanks so very much!

atl95xatl95xabout 14 years ago
hot

Hot story. Great way of writing. Keep it up.

gloveslingergloveslingerabout 13 years ago
Excellent.

One of the best. Great exciting pace, great ride.

rtrolvrrtrolvr5 months ago

Agree. The rhythm of the seduction is perfect. You can feel the lust building. Two women who know what they want and need.

R

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous