All Comments on 'Grandpa's House Ch. 01'

by BrandonSBCA

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
tenderpoodtenderpoodabout 14 years ago
Fabulous!

Write more of this please! It so reminds me of me and my grandson, we have a very special relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ehh

That comment is disturbed Tender

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
...

wow dude seriously thats fucking nasty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
how lucky you were!

to be able to nurse on your grandad So many fo us have wanted to do the same but were too afraid

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
grandpas house

very good sat here with a hard on

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Reading the story gave me a raging hard on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Could you send me a pic of his hot uncut cock. I'm so turned on!!!!

jacklail6669@gmail.com please

I'll send a pic of my grandpas uncut cock too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nooo

Damn my curiosity, damn damn damn I'm so creeped out. And the comments are as bad as the story! Gragh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

Oh hey send me a pic of urs and his I got so turned on send it to antcast97@yahoo.com on then I'll send u

My and grandpas to ok

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Need an old to fuck me

Im 18 almost 19 and an anal vergin need an older man to fuck me

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yummy

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

full of grammatical errors, contradictions and spelling errors, switching from first to third person and back again. he sat in his delivery stroke rubbing his bulge being one phrase that made no sense as well as jake stating at the end My Grandpa is gay, now I can finally get a piece of action next time I visit him.... he'd just sucked his cock, been fucked and been sucked off?

"Yes they do know, they accept me Grandpa, I never felt happy to be who I am" I said smiling. makes no sense at all?

author obviously didn't read his own work before publishing it on literotica, with that in mind i can't be bothered to read chapter 2 in case grandpa has another soft hung cock. somebody who's read a few porn stories and thought "i can do that" no, you can't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
TROLL ALERT!

Anonymous on November 2014 you should talk, your grammar is horrible and doesn't make any kind of sense. I think you should have an editor look at your own damn comment because you can't write for shit either.

Why do most of these morons who have an issue with Grandson and Grandpa come here and read the story? They must have some sort of thing for it. God some people are just stupid as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Grandpa

The story was good but the story would have been so much better if it was oral only, as his wife just passed away and he just jerked off as a new sexual release.

You wanting to please him and sucking him would be a great thing and should have told more about sucking him off more.

Oral sex only coulds be so much better in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous