All Comments on 'Transformation Ch. 03'

by stillconfused

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AgenaAgenaover 17 years ago
Doing Great

A nice slow pace to a transformation. Good work.

fregenfregenover 17 years ago
Lucky

How fortunate for Jessie to have such an understanding and supportive spouse. Very lucky indeed.

Nicely paced story. I look forward to future episodes.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep it loving

It's a great change of pace to read a story with a loving couple instead of a bitch wife who uses, abuses and humiliates the husband she supposedly loves and then goes with another man. I truely hope you don't go there that they stay a couple and have a lot fun with his feminity but I have a feeling from the "it's too late statement" she makes that's where this is going. That will be a total let down and make the whole begining one big fraud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
tenderness and fetishism

it was a truely beleivable story and was quite refreshing to see tenderness and loving in a relationship. it is very sad these days that there isn't more people like the characters in your story, that feel willing to sacrifice for the other partner or share true love. very touching to me. thanks for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Whole Series is a Gem

Wonderful fun, loving cajoled X-dressing. Hope to see it translate into a femme job and additional chapters as beautifully written as this! You are an important new voice in TG fiction and I hope this series is just the beginning!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mmmm great

very sexxy and erotic, feels very arousing and truthful at the same time. Please more of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
perfect

Your story is my favorite one. I have read a lot of these stories here at literotica, and other story sites too but this a great story and Im looking forward to reading more of this and any others you write

MsPattiKayMsPattiKayover 12 years ago
Don't I Wish!

Jessup is so very lucky to have Cat for a wife, partner and girlfriend.

This somewhat mirrors a personal experience but one I wish I could have every day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good

honest, open, and afraid I guess, of where this might lead. good writing.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

yep it is. The one thing that they didn't address at the end of this chapter, is about if she lost respect or love for her husband, now that she brought these feeling out into the open. Is there a future for them as a couple, or husband and wife.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
A Perfect Mate!

I sit here wishing I had a woman help me transition! I admire Cat for helping Jessie transform her husband knowing exactly what to do in every bit of her transformation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow...

You are an excellent story teller! Your writing is captivating...like others have said, I hope they continue as a loving couple! You've got me, hook, line and sinker...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing skill in storytelling

I rarely leave comments, often cd stories are like makeup, slut, bam bam, end of story. This series has been slow yet no unnecessary beating around the bush. Just the right amount of suspense to keep the readers on the edge. The evolution of the story has been really well thought off and nicely polished to render.

Thanks for an amazing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous