All Comments on 'Another Man's Wife'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 17 years ago
The best writing, ever

What else can I say? Gripping. Soulful. Gentle. Sad. Happy. Powerful. Tender. This is the best of your best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bullshit

Fucking wimp cry baby.

Blue88Blue88over 17 years ago
Outstanding

I thoroughly enjoyed this - a different take on the genre. A faithless wife that was not the focus of the story; a lonely man who was able to find happiness, despite his heartbreak. Great reading, a thank you to the author.

thebulletthebulletover 17 years ago
Did we read the same story?

This was an excellent and thankfully different take on the Loving Wives genre. This wasn't an unfaithful wife. If she were, she wouldn't have waited for the instigation of her husband.

Instead, this was a loving couple story that showed a husband so loving as to take care of his wife after his inevitable demise by placing her in the hands of her next relationship.

The narrator, in the end, recognized what the husband had done, thus his hope that he could eventually fill the husband's big shoes.

And the wife, despite her need for sexual release, remained faithful until her husband convinced her to accept the neighbor into her bed.

All in all a sweet and sad story about people who love each other and act that way.

And to the macho Loving Wife nazi who thinks that the narrator, upon being told by his wife that she was leaving him for another man, should have immediately smiled, turned away, then gotten revenge: well, the human heart doesn't work that way. There is a period of what we human being call "mourning" that is inevitable to those of us who feel.

tigertonytigertonyover 17 years ago
one thing missing

i loved this story, only thing that could have made it better if he had made her cum. i would have had her cumming for the first time, then telling him that he has no worry about her ever cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
From pathos to happiness!

Very nicely written with a great expostion of the range of human emotion.

This was handled with sensitivity and the quality of the writing made the relationship with the neighbors believable.

Regards, DJ

magmamanmagmamanover 17 years ago
Well written and different

I really enjoyed this one, so much I reread it a second time.

The best part is it doesn't deteriorate into moans and groans which always ruins a story for me. Instead, we have a man dealing with mixed emotions, the kind that can be real in life.

Then acceptance of the best that can be made of his life after a real but one-sided love is destroyed.

Many of us have a real love that cannot be, and accept what can be. I sensed rather than read the misgivings, perhaps just me and my point of view.

Yes, better than very good.

Exceptional!

Orion623Orion623over 17 years ago
An Exceptional Story

A decent man recovers his life through the efforts of friends and neighbors. A wonderful and different take on the usual LW expositions. Terrific.

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 17 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

Too bad a five is the max.

Every character was so well done. Sue and John. Even people not introduced, such as friends of the wife, who still had human compassion for his loss. And Adam? What a real man! It was so nice to see a story where the emotional aspects of sex/relationships, such as cuddling and kissing and gently stroking were so emphasized. This is the real thing.

Thanks so much.

Phil

NucleusNucleusover 17 years ago
markedly well done

A story, written direct into my heart.

Sentimentally described strange love-relationship. It's never a trivial story.

More than 100% ...

*please excuse my bad english

ohioohioover 17 years ago
beautifully written story

Full of real human feeling--well-done!

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well written

A nice story of a husband who thought beyond: 'Til death do us part.' The woman is very lucky in that she has had two men in her life who love, honor and cherish. You've done well, Author. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
concur with magmaman, et al

it's more like a journal/diary as opposed to a full blown story of full exhcange; we therefore didn't get to hear much why Catherine acted the way she did: even she knew it was cold blooded and it devastated him.

now that her lover didn't want her or perhaps after living with the lover for a couple months, it's not as "romantic" as when she was fucking around on her husband, who was probably caring, albeit clueless on many things,,,

Kelsey, as one other poster said, was incredibly lucky that she found two men who were both dependable and seemingly monogomous, wanting to do nothing but make her happy.

the only bad things is, we didn't really get to see the "suffering" of Catherine:

for someone that cold, we the vengeful readers need to see how she agonized through weeks, months, or hopefully years of loneliness and despair and regrets, despite the string of one-night stand's and casual, serial lovers, AS SHE AGED on through her middle years, into her senior years,,,,, ocassionally running into her former husband and the faithful and trustworthy Kelsey,,,,

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 17 years ago
Loved it

First, I like and enjoy exploring "alternative solutions" to life's problems. I've written a few myself, and gotten into imbroglios when friends haven't been willing to accept there are other solutions to problems than they would be open to try or even explore. This was a wonderful exercise.

And the LANGUAGE! Bazzza used language when the principals were in "polite company" situations that were appropriate to such places. No fucks or what not at the dinner table, for instance. Very refreshing. Why can't authors allow their characters to speak as civilized individuals when in civilized situations. It is not necessary to use anglo-saxon terms no matter where the characters are or whom they are with. Bazzza uses them where appropriate, and they are good there.

In short I found this a refreshing, pleasant read. And arousing when it was supposed to be so.

Doug

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

One of your best stories on this site.

Boyd

EroticaReader2002EroticaReader2002over 17 years ago
Sensitive and believable

I think that Tonytiger's comment about allowing her to reach her first orgasm offers a sweet bonus to the story, not that it needs it. This is a well done, sensitive and believable story.

Bazzza, I look forward to more of your writing. Well Done!

ER ...

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Romantic

Romantic with great sex. Maybe an orgasim is in her future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One of the best stories...

I have read this year! The story had the right mix of romance and sex. Thanks for an outstanding story.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Weak Man Fortunate Enough To Have

a very good author at the wheel of his short term future.

The superb writing carried me past the sick sexual relationship issues and it became more acceptable with his death - well mostly. However, it was a relationship sullied in its freaky beginings that grew into a dual need.

Was it long term? I think not given its loose beginings with him satified with almost anything to fill his emotional and physical needs and her wanting more eventually than his weak needy presence that eventually will be bothering her.

She shoo'ed his wife whore away in spite of his weak voiced desire for her back that she had to sell him off of.

In synopsis - the story was emotionally strong and written very well, but portrayed a weak man's inaction and stumbling needs. Then a man concerned for his wife soon to begin cheating pushing her towards a safe needy man who he can and did dominate.

We felt sorry for him initially and wanted him taken care of and then towards the end her as well but they didn't really look like long term material.

As you can tell, not my favorite of yours but only due to the content.

Thanks Author - You are appreciated.

With High Regard

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
good story! about Catherine

Great story...

TWO comments about Catherine... 1) it would be interesting to see/ read about how why when and the mindest she had when he left.

did she ever learn that he went to JIMMY' house and saw her fuck the other guy thru the bedroom window

did she ever find out from her ex-hubby's and her MUTUAL friends that he came very close to killing himself? did she ever care?

SECOND the guy is a kind of a loser... he was willing to take Cathetine back the very second he saw her... with no hesistation.... yeeech... until the other woman stepped in. Moreover if I read this currectly the Guy was STILL married to the whore bitch over a year later? she was still half owner of the house?

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
A well written story and entertainment

I thought this was so well done with a different take of a weak man who never got his life together as we would expect. Then a solution for two lost souls.

Nice take and entertainment.

PT

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
JPB’ish story, if I have seen one

If you are sick- offer your wife to another man. Great premise? If you think yes, the story would work for you. Seems like most posters were willing to go along with the premise. I was wondering, in a little reality check, how many of them would have been willing to adopt the same approach to their own spouses or loved one’s… Yes, I am ashamed for being so faith less.

Literary wise, have I not known other wise, I could have sworn that this is one of JPB’s stories. Starting with one of those cold: ”deals with the devils” type of ideas, which on the surface seems rational, but after one moment, every one would say neh! That’s nonsense! No one in real life would do that. You see, with JPB, all the stories draw from one root, which is the belief that there is no real love and that there is no real trust anywhere! EVER! The rest are variations on the theme and variations in the ways people coping with this “reality” in JPB’s hellish universe. Thing is, for good or for bad - there is plenty of JPB on LIT. The guy is very prolific. And my sense is that no one does JPB’s stories better than JPB. I don’t mean to claim that you took anything of his. It just that more of what seems to be the same from who seems to fit to be a student of JPB is more than a little disappointing. The other JPB’ish element is the element of cruel behavior of one or more characters. After all, the deterioration and the death of the husband was not written on a contract on the husband’s life. He could have gotten better! They could have fallen in love! Hallo! Things like this are not THAT unexpected. For those two “love birds” to take this ailing husband offer, gallant as it may be - seems plenty self centered and cruel to me. A nod to JPB the master from the student.

Seeing his thoughtless behavior with the couple, it should illuminate in hindsight the man’s credibility and trustworthy in reporting his plight with his wife. Not that he is lying. It’s just that with a man with that level of emotional intelligence, I can see how things could have gone south in his marriage, without him ever noticing a thing. After what he has been through, he is given an offer, and just takes it literally; sleeping with a man’s wife? Seems ok to him, friends or no friends. Why should he bother to alert them to what it might happen in reality? Why be a real friend, and tell them that usually we don’t know what we don’t know, and then it’s too late? But he sees an opportunity to get laid, so why not grab it?

Despite his behavior the story portrays him as a nice guy. The problem for me - the author really thinks the main character is a nice guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cupids arrow

Bazzza you have a great and loving story I hope Kelsey and him get married and live a long life why did katherine come back did her affair with her boss fizzle out or did his dick fizzle out.?

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
beautiful

Thank you for this. One of the best ever!

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
A bit different

somewhat predictable, but not a bad read.

YorkYorkover 17 years ago
Witness protection?

Story was OK if fairly predictable. However, if they were on witness protection, they wouldn't actually confess this to other people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

I think you did a wonderful job with the story. I'm a sucker for good people and happy endings and in this story you portrayed the best of people and the sweetest ending!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
nicely done

Nice job, Bazzza. Tight writing, good prose, believable characters who act as we expect, and a simple plot that isn't overblown nor underdone.

This one hundred's for you. My thanks,

--Alvaron

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Great Story

This was a very good story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Keep it coming

I think Kelsey is not ready to settle down for this story should be extended with more chapters and I think there should be more with Catherine.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

Excellent story, good writing, nice ending, very enjoyable.

There should have been more re wife's trying to return, good for humiliation, leaving good man for playboy.

waratahwaratahabout 17 years ago
Liked this, one possible minor improvement

Would have to give us a chance to savour Catherine's failed attempted reconciliation, a bit of her circumstances, why she returned, maybe a talk over coffee, what happened with fuckwit etc.

DariusFDariusFalmost 17 years ago
Great story

Where do you come up with this stuff? I read the title and I immediately thought I knew what the story was about. Though some have said it was predictable, it wasn't by me. I agree that there should have been more exposition on the wife's return...trying to convice him it was all a big mistake,etc. hmm, well now that I think about it...maybe it wouldn't work. Anyway, I'm not going to give you advice, you do well on your own. I'm just going to continue to enjoy reading your stories.

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
One thing missing....

You needed to knock Kelsey up "accidently", either before or after the death of her husband....

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
It was a very good tale!

Not all good stories are happy ones, yet this was one of the best. Thanks for your stories. I hope to read more of them soon.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Excellent Achievement

The whole situation from the first scene of his wife leaving through the strong relationship created at the end is surreal in nature, but at the same time each item is possible. Great work!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** story! One of the best! Original and Creative! Very well written.

This is a most unusual story. Sad in places but very nice. I was amused that Kelsey didn't want a big cock--been there; done that; no more. The truth is, contrary to fantasies of male writers, that is supported by natural selection.

Humans have evolved so that normal size is best. After having babies, thicker may be preferred, but not longer. If women actually preferred longer cocks, it would have only taken a couple dozen generations for longer cocks to be the new norm. At least prior to modern times with birth control that were not available 50 or more years ago. That is because, if women preferred longer than average cocks, men with larger cocks would product more children.

Even 10 percent more children per generation in only 25 generations (about 500 years and a flash in the pan in evolutionary terms) would result in a 10.8 (1.1^25) to 1 advantage to men with larger cocks. In 10,000 years that would be 5 followed by 20 zeros (half a billion trillion) to 1 advantage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck earned all 5***** by

swilling jizz while getting cornholed

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
don't post idiotic "wiki" blurbs DWmoronok

Your inactive brain may seem to be working in your bizarre reality but those of us in the shared reality laugh at your inane comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Actually DWorncock is almost too intelligent to be x-JohnDoe-x

but i guess any cunt can paste from wiki!

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Not bad

Not the usual fare, at least that I've read before on this site. It's an enjoyable read that truly has a purpose behind the "cheating". I would have liked a explanation of why his ex-wife tried to come back into his life, although it's obvious by her actions that her and her lover boy were through. I just wanted some details.

Over all, it's a good read with a decent plot.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
dWormcock & primate evolution

Human males have the latest organ/body-size ratio of the great apes. We are substantially larger (absolute size) than gorillas. As with most animals, that is due to female preferences. Within the human family, there is an average organ size 'advantage' in hot climate areas, where clothing was historically scanty and differences more apparent, and 'disadvantage' in really cold climates where heavy clothing is worn almost all the time. Good hunting skills probably trumped pecker size in mates' eyes, but they probably had 'loving wives' back then, also!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I don't get why she'd want so much sex if she couldn't orgasm. Also she obviously lied about being able to have sex without falling in love with him. From my perspective they broke the deal with her husband with their sexual display in front of the ex-wife. It seemed like they were just really intimate friends at the very end even though she promised to be faithful to him. Kelsey's motivations for things seemed kind of weak and empty. There didn't seem to be any passion on her part. The guy's wife cheated on him and left him. That had to give him some doubts about his ability to satisfy a woman and then the next one he hooks up with can't orgasm. I'm surprised he didn't go buy another gun.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
What happened?

What happened to cause the ex to want to come back? Where did the friends go after he found Kelsey? Did or did he not get a divorce when the ex took off? If not, why not?

Fairly well put together. Just too many threads left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really?

It is a nice kind story...but not overly realistic. Also, there are a lot of unresolved threads. What happened to his ex? Why was he tempted to take her back...was he that weak minded? Why all of the sudden did his lover just show up? Was he really that pussy-whipped?

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

a lot like "rising from the ashes" story on literotica. well done and i dont care about missing information, the others are not relevant.

avidreader123avidreader123about 11 years ago
Nice story

Wish you had resolved the ex issue (did he file for divorce, what about the settlement, how did he sell if she still owned half of the house, why did she want to come back) and I wish he had discovered the secret to giving her an orgasm. No orgasms is almost sadder than losing her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
On the house selling bit

If his name was the only one on the title and mortgage then he could sell with no problems. Especially if the ex ran off to parts unknown when her safety net no longer existed.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Great Tale

Almost a feel good story in the end.

Almost.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

A bit unconventional, but a great read. He has to think that of Adam. The alternative would be unnerving. She may pledge her faithfulness, but the reality is she cheated on her first husband.

"She sat in front of me and took my hands in hers, and told me that she would never be unfaithful to me."

Unless he develops erectile dysfunction. Of course, if he does, he will be under considerable pressure to give her permission to stray. I guess getting permission to step out means it isn't cheating. She didn't seem to have any unsettling thoughts about sleeping with another man at the behest of Adam. That thought should cause him some sleepless nights. It may have been a loving gesture on the part of the husband, but it was pure selfishness on the part of the wife.

Oh well, I guess I'm just too traditional.

Well done.

kevswickkevswickabout 11 years ago
I Loved it!

Fresh and honest.

I could feel the emotion.

Fantastic job!

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 11 years ago
Very nice...

Well written and a good story...a 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good, but another example of the need for editors

Gave it a 5, but winced when Catherine came back and the author wrote "My heart soured at the sight of her". From the context, it is clear that what was intended was "soared".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
synonym for "cuckold?"

"betrayedbylove"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
go back to the

end of line

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@ best thing he can do is fuck her

Oh man , I seriouisly want to thank you ! I've not had that big of a pure ol Bellylaugh in fuckin years! seriously , I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes and my ribs hurt !

10 yr old told them about your 8" cock ! gufffhawwww!

62 yr old stud breeder ! Bahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahah!

please keep em coming !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

wimpy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hmmm

I can just never get behind this plot device of "she needs sex, i can't give it to her, so go ahead and fuck her but no falling in love". There are millions of married couples where due to illness, long distance separations or myriad reasons some need or other remains unfulfilled .it may be emotional support or physical satisfaction but to so nonchalantly go the route of extra marital sex, nope its just another excuse of weak people and weaker minds. For me it falls under the same excuses as "you were always working", "you never listen", "it's my body", "i was curious", "i love you not him", or "i love you but i am not in love with you". All of these are head scratchers for me. you say i do, you say in sickness and in health, then you mean it, man or woman, rich or poor, busy or free. Stop with the excuses, need an out, get a divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
?

I don't understand how she could need sex badly (nearly a nymphomaniac) but never orgasm. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting...

...story and an enjoyable way to spend a half-hour.4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I read a similar story

I read a similar story here where the the wife of the main character leaves him and the best friend and his wife invite him to their house for various reasons.

Then some day they ask the MC if he would be willing to be the sperm donor (in the natural way) for their child because the best friend is sterile.

The best friend confess, that he is impotent since mor than a year and wants the MC to continue to sleep with his wife.

In the end it is revealed, that the best friend is incurable ill and he didn't tell anyone even not his wife. The child of the MC with his wife was the best friends last wish before his death and he wants the MC to take care of his two girls (wife and baby).

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hmm

What was the point with her not being able to orgasm?

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 3 years ago

I think most readers saw the ending coming. I had hoped that eventually Kelsey would have her first orgasm with ...?... (I don't think we ever learned the MC's first name). Kind of like a bonding ritual that helped put Adam in Kelsey's past and the MC solidly into her present and future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An epilogue was the only thing missing.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Thank you for the life lesson

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Epilogue ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 2 years ago

Good story. I enjoyed it very much, thank-you. The one change I would like to have seen is a final confrontation between the MC and Catherine. Her pleading her case, explaining why she is no longer with Keller, how she made a HUGE mistake, etc, and he finally saying that bottom line he could never trust her again. I am surprised they were not divorced. For as long as she was gone, one would think that would have been done.

-

In any case, a very enjoyable tale.

=

Pasqual

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Good story about a huge pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an old comment which I totally agree with.

Quote:

The Navigator - over 15 years ago

The best writing, ever

What else can I say? Gripping. Soulful. Gentle. Sad. Happy. Powerful. Tender. This is the best of your best!

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I LOVED the story very much. Gave it a

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) ❤❤! In my book, it is

(a) erotic,

(b) romantic, and

(c) totally true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Star...real love is a power beyond words and in Adam's case beyond the grave too. Brilliant story.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

One small change could have taken this from a very enjoyable story to a great story.

When Catherine showed back up if the confrontation with Kelsey had been delayed just a couple of minutes. Let Catherine get started explaining why she wants back with him. What has gone wrong between her and her lover. Get the full story out. Let it get just to the point he's about to weaken and say yes to her. Then have Kelsey come in and do exactly what she did originally.

Feel like that could have gotten him some closure. Knowing that her new relationship flopped. Her finally realizing what she gave up and then have it rubbed in her face that her ship has sailed and she has zero chance of getting him back.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like the plot -- find the character development to be fairly weak.

USMCVetUSMCVet8 months ago

4 for me. Huge nympho that can’t come just didn’t sit right with me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Started out pretty good but it kind of fizzled out at the end. Not really my cuppa tea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous