All Comments on 'Owned! Ch. 08'

by MALIBUMAN666

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Shit

Just when it was starting to get interesting, you end it. No getting fucked in the ass by real cocks, no feminization, no crossdressing, no sexual denial. No castration, just licking a cock, and not even sucking one to completion. Total frustration on the part of a reader looking for more pain, humiliation, and heartache. I so looked forward to seeing you put this guy in his place.

Might write a sequel with your permission. Put this guy in a real slave situation. This cunt was far to kind to this worthless motherfucker. He deserved MORE.

I thought sure after he told her that the most degrading thing that he had ever done for her was drink piss that you would have the wife at least shit in his mouth, and maybe her lovers too.

Maybe after a couple of more chapters, crucify him on the cross. (you never did use it in the story.) What purpose was the cross if not just filler for the story? Perhaps a crown of thorns for the "Head" of his cock as she nailed his feet and hands to the cross.

This tale had the potential to be a bdsm tale to equal no others and you missed a great opportunity to bring it to it's fullest potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WHIMP and

BITCH. What a team, but what really concerns me is why would a WHIMP of a man let himself be treated in such a manner?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Little purchase

And then he bought a shotgun and shoved it up her stinking cunt and pulled the trigger. He invited the guys over like she was making him and them slaughtered them too, the end.......makes more sense than the SHIT you write "Mistress" my motherfucking ass, I'd make them pray for me to finish them off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Write More!

You know it's a great story when the fucking trolls read every single chapter!

I mean, what else do the trolls have to do with themselves? They obviously can't get a date and they're probably just a bit too old to play dungeons and dragons again.

I'd advise the trolls to go back to school and finish the 7th grade, but that's probably mission impossible for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great series but...

Your work is not done. You are just getting started. Keep writing. Minimum of two more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
bite it off

doesnt the guy have teeth. he should have bitten it off!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice series

And if it's anything like your real life, I envy you. I happen to be a bi-curious, submissive male myself, and would pay any price to live this guy's life.

Oh, and at the triple-posting supposed soldier, if you ever come back: There's a not-so-fine line between BDSM and bona fide abuse. What you trolls have been suggesting, with varying amounts of sarcasm, goes WAY, WAY, WAAAAAAY over that line. Anyone who honestly wants, or wants to see/read about/etc., that kind of brutality needs his or her head examined ASAP! And anyone who thinks that and BDSM are the same thing ought to do a little research. Try SocialKink or some other BDSM site. Though I have a feeling your heads might explode from actually learning something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wrong Story Line.

This should be in the Gay section he's having oral sex with her male friends. I thought Malibuman666 wrote a little sweet. Oh well one mans garbage is another mans GARBAGE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
HE HAS TO BE GAY OR HE WOULD HAVE BITTEN OFF OR MANGLED THE FIRST COCK PUT IN HIS MOUTH

SUCKING ON A DILDO TO GET YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFREIND OFF IS ONE THING BUT SUCKING A REAL COCK IS GAY AND WHEN HE GETS LOOSE..WAIT UNTIL SHE GOES TO SLEEP AND SUPERGLUE THAT DILDO UP HER CUNT THAT SHOULD GIVE HER SOMETHING TO REMEMBER YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mom and dad

sounds like my slut mom and sissy dad only at my house i fuck them both and let some of my friends use them as well

noropesnoropesabout 11 years ago
Humiliation

To imagine the scent of real cock for the first time and then mixed with Mistress. Then accepting that her pussy is creaming on a dominate mans larger cock while you carry large aching balls...The acceptance. The humiliation. The degradation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
By now

Any man would have stood up and thrown the abusive bitch to the curb. Why would anyone stay with someone that degraded and humiliated them? This stupid bitch would be out on her ass in a heart beat. This isn't remotely sexy or stimulating. She'd treat the dog better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I can't agree....

...unless you are making a difference between man and wimp. The guy asked for what she is doing to him and seems to like it. The author has any and all right to write anything that does NOT insult my intelligence. I could not see myself putting up with this but then again I would never ask for it. I'm not going to have a tizzy about some guy getting exactly what he asks for when there are stories where this type of crap is delved out without consent.

49greg49gregalmost 10 years ago
too far

Not my cup of tea, and definitely not a wife that cares about her hubby. No more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ANd he stood up and bitched slapped her.

Threw her out the front door and locked it. Packed everything he wanted and moved out. Filed for divorce. Charged her with spousal abuse, rape and numerous other crimes. Had a witness that testified against her to avoid jail time. She went to prison. He went free. Stupid story that assumes the husband will just accept the torture the bitch puts out. She's toast. No stars.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Some Fuckin' Marriage!

Ill never understand why some "men" get off on being abused by there wife,whose fantasy is to see hubby give blowjobs and get fucked up the ass by big cocks.

Now that this cunt is getting into her own fantasy of being a Sub to 2,or more big-dicked dudes,she'll lose interest in wimpy and the marriage will end.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikealmost 6 years ago
Good story

I loved it right up to the point where she fucks the two guys. I could see her bringing them in for her amusement, but not for herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Series started out well

But degenerated into usual totally unbelievable ott nonsense..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sick Shit!

These two sleaze-balls are way beyond help! He's a mentally ill wimp and,even worse,she's a sadistic cruel piece of shit who has decided that pain inducing actions inflicted on her obviously sick "cum slut" of a husband equals love.~ As I see it,this story ends best in Chapter 9 when both die in an explosive head-on car crash proving that there really is no reward for their shared depravity. A fitting final sentence would have first responders hearing her pussy juices sizzling on the burning remnants of their car. ~ Are there really people this depraved slithering among us?!

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
Women can be Assholes too

And you found one. He needs to get away from her ASAP and get help, mental and physical. She is a jerk who doesn't care for her own husband and he will end up dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ciao

Ciao il continuo c’è

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Ruined by the writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMALIBUMAN666@MALIBUMAN666
1105 Followers
As from March 2011 I am now posting as Robert_Anthony, here is my story list under the new name. http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1272609&page=submissions Here is my new blog as of 24.09.22 http://chastityfemdom.blogspot.com/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Owned! Ch. 07 Previous Part
Owned Series Info