All Comments on 'How I Fucked My Best Friend's Wife'

by Wpfister

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
I have a question

why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic

It was really exciting fucking a married woman, but fucking a friends wife is more exciting. Please continue and hope you could include some sniffing of her soiled musky panties if they don't get a chance to fornicate. Though she gets red faced and embarrassed about him smelling her pussy scent she hessitantly lets him.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Erotic Affair!

Friendship goes awry as two friends become involved in sexual activities. You might say this is the 'Dawn' of a beautiful friendship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Definition

You obviously don't know the meaning of the word "friend" your character was no friend, and neither are you. I read your preface to your story. I hope your "friend" finds out about your intentions towards his wife and beats you to death, you deserve it. His "wife" character is a common whore and doesn't know the meaning of the word "love" in a perfect word, he would catch you and turn both of you over to some professionals to torture. Better Watch your ass Wpfister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
its easy

if you are around people as friends for a while, natural feelins take over, unless you are a totally unappealing person. i fucked 3 of my ex wifes best frieds after being divorced. two them let me know what they wanted quite graophically as soon as they knew we were seperating. the other i met at a store i knew she frequented. i had gone there a few times hoping to meet her. for all we men bitch about women expecting us to do the dishes, share houe duties, etc, equality has also given them the right to aggtressively pursue sex as much as we do. i think that is great. two people who want to fuck should do just that...after a little kissing, fondluing and each others genital licking and sucking,

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I have the answer---

WHY-THE-HELL-NOT?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Repetitive Purposeful Irritant to Most Readers

Writer why did you think grinding his crude scornful disregard for his bestest friend since childhood into our face every 6 sentences would be erotic or arousing?

The story without that repetition may have been arousing but it was apparent that your intention was just to anger any sensible semi-normal person to the exclusion of any other purpose. That didn't make any sense then or now on reflection.

So, esentually it was a colosal waste of your talent and our time unless the few into crude absurdities to hurt someone you once cared for liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I think someone should shove an 8 inch cock

into your ass and fuck you raw. Then send you home to your mother. A woman like this one would fuck someone else after she is tired of you. And you are a fucking snake. The best looking woman in the world isn't worth loosing a great friend over. She is a whore and so are you.

sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
Some best friend

If I had a best friend like this guy, I wouldn't need any enemies. He would be back-stabbing me enough for everyone. You know, there are literally hundreds of stories on this site and others that feature the "best friend" fucking a wife. How come there are no stories showing a friend being just that, a best friend. I don't mean a gay story, I just mean a story where the best friend doesn't cave to get the pussy. I know, I know, it wouldn't be erotic enough for this site. But then, how erotic was this story that had two people betraying one? Not very erotic to me at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story with a few interesting plot elements

Some of the previous commenters have disliked this story for the "betrayal of a friend" aspect, but I thought it was an interesting element. That element brings tension to the story; this tension is part of what adds character to the story (along with the theme of long-suppressed love between two old friends.)

I liked this story. Please continue writing the stories that you like (and there will always be some population of readers here who will like them as well.)

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why read this story?

Its not like the author hid the plot of the story. If you don't find stories of betraying spouses erotic don't read it. And if for some reason you do, don't bitch about it when it was made clear from the beginning. Why do people waste time reading and disparaging stories they know they won't like? Play censor somewhere else.

I really enjoyed the storyline. It was developed in a natural manner and I loved how you described his thought process.

My one criticism is category. I'm not a big anal fan so you should have placed this one in the anal category just to let people know that it involves that aspect.

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Good tale...

No pun intended. I enjoyed your story a lot! Thanks for submitting it.

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Good tale...

No pun intended. I enjoyed your story a lot! Thanks for submitting it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
loved it!!

The battle between the mind (guilt), the body (lust), and the heart (love) made this story very entertaining for me. The battle built tension and excitement at the same time. And I thought it was pivotal when you turned the table in your statement that, just maybe, it was your best friend who has been f***ing your soul mate all these years.

I saw more than just lustful desires for some no-name whores in this story; I saw a soulful longing that was finally fulfilled after a decade. Didn't see her as a whore, but a human being with real feelings and desires. If she was a whore, she would have done Randy in high school, knowing that she also had feelings towards Randy since the beginning, and knowing they both connect mentally. She was a woman, in love just as much as Randy was. You made each character human, whereas a lot of stories turn people into mere animals just humping whatever is in sight.

Anal sex is foreign and off-limits to me, but you portrayed it gently here.

Keep your stories cumming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good story but.....

Please don't start off stories by saying they are not real. For me, it's an instant turn off. Whether the story is real or fiction....doesn't matter and no one needs to know. Just present the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
RE: Why read this story?

Some people just like to whine about how others do things because its the only way they can feel good about themselves. They criticize others that are enjoying life to try and bring them down to their level.

Nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too much guilt ?

I have fucked my best friends wife, he was sleeping in the other room on the floor. His wife and her friend had undressed me, after I, a teenage half drunk hit on her and then passed out. They put me in her bed.

I woke about 5AM...she was sleeping, so I brazenly snuggled my bare naked body next to her and was surprised to find her naked. I began to touch, caress, she stirred, reached for my cock and pulled me to her...we moved enough for me to enter her. Slowly and cautiously we fucked, barely moving and not making a sound. She stiffened with her climax, and a few moments later I reached mine. HEAVEN...No regrets, no guilt, no,it never happened again.

magmamanmagmamanover 12 years ago
In real life..

Situations like this happen more frequently than some might imagine. They say that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but very often it does not, and the end result is, of course, not good.

Well presented,

Thanks,

MGM

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
It could have been a 5***** story but I rated it 1*.

First, don't you know it, he just happens to have huge 8" cock and only 1% are 8" or more.

Second, there is the perverted anal; let alone her asking for it even though she has never done it. Therefore, perhaps she might allow it but she certainly would not ask.

Third the uncalled for and unnecessary insults to her husband--he has a smaller cock, he doesn't do it as well, let alone her husband would be dead after 9pm.

Instead of writing a nice story where the woman has sex and even promises for more sex, why does the author feel it is necessary to go to the extreme. Without the above garbage, I would have rated it 5*****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

Ok, so it had improbably details, but it was plausible. He wasn't a super hero. Good story, and ignore the pious prude who reads these stories and wants a story about Ken and Barby doing missionary. This was a good read bu a talented author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

DWornock is kind of right... the anal part ruined it a bit (especially, mentioning the farting and shitting. Even if it was the friend who said that, the words were still there. And definitely not erotic.). So, a 3 instead of a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh for god's sake people ... this is a STORY!!!

I feel like I'm insane everytime I read comments on literotica. These are fantasies you fucking imbeciles. Mike is not real ... his wife is not real ... and the narrator is NOT FUCKING REAL!!! Quit writing comments as if these were true confessions. They are stories. No one was cheating on anyone irl. It's a goddamn story. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FICTION AND REALITY. Anyway, good story author. Nice details. They are arousing ... which is all that matters on an erotic story site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
8/21 Anon - get back on your meds....

Piles of shit stories tend to extract/generate negative comments - anon, get back on your meds and chill out. A piece of shit literature valiant effort, is still a piece of internet wasted space garbage. As this despicable effort shows so clearly.

imhaplessimhaplessover 10 years ago
Very entertaining

Almost anyone lusting for a woman for ten years or more would do what this character did, in this FICTIONAL story. Great sex, realistic combination of guilt, lust, love, and angst. Definitely a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
complete turn-off

As soon as I read that this piece of shit KNEW his cock was 8 inches (tall? I started to gag. When the traditional ass fucking began, I threw up completely. How are we supposed to identify with this mindless fuck hound and his mindless slut?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hell yes like a boss

I'd fuck the shit out of her and keep it going and then tell him once she's pregnant and ten let him know it's mine cuz she likes my dick more u pansy ass limp dick nonass licking chicken shit bitch. boom! and fuck u bitches who would and feel this way and fuck u women who talk shit y'all do it to so don't hate on us men when y'all are just as quick to jump the gun to. Big BOOM pice I'm out

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Did Randy ever wonder

why she had a fresh Brazilian her first night in Vegas? And they are going to keep fucking when they get home. That will never cause a problem. Right?

Very well written. First WF story I've read. Too bad there are only two more.

imhaplessimhaplessover 9 years ago
This is in my favorites list

Apparently for a reason -- I just re-read it, and it is fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He is a rough gentleman.

Too much of a gentleman.I kept thinking that the narrated thoughts didn't match the actions.

Only after did i realise that this is probably how half the world thinks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Once you start with fucking your BEST friends wife?

You end up in the bottom of the swamp. What kind of special asshole even considers screwing up his best friends marriage and betraying his best friend? Even if the best friend stands over the bed, gives his approval and consent and his wife agrees? Walk away asshole. Walk away. Even for a fictional story this was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My friend's wife

She showed up at a party one night, then let me know she wanted to. I was sort of drunk, and took her to a back bedroom.

That turned into a year long thing, until he found out.

Trust me when I say that is not a good thing, I ended up moving 2000 miles away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The guy in this story wishes he had moved too

Especially, it would have ended the story better than the obituary they wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE IT: 5- [🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (4.6=92%)]!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story! (Emphasis on 'story', as laid out in the preface)

I enjoyed the author's internal conflict between his responsibility and his passion. I would also have to say that it is quite the testimonial to this author to stir up such passionate comments for so many years (13, and counting). And really now, you complainers, what kind of smut story would this be without an 8 incher?

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 4 years ago
Are they made of rubber?

The positions you describe would make the elastic.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

Great story!! I loved the interplay of the lust and the guilt. Randy was shocked that Dawn wanted him for so long as well. But the betrayal of his best friend is paramount to me. I have rules to live by. I know this is fantasy but in reality you do not shit where you eat! You do not have an affair with anyone at work because if it goes bad, life at work becomes intolerable. You do not mess with your brother's wife. No matter how beautiful and enticing. You do not fuck your best friend's wife. Just rules to live by. I loved the story and gave it 5 stars!!!!!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

It is too bad that no one will ever know what becomes of Dawn and Randy as this story was written some 16 years ago and was never finished. Dawn was a cheating slut and Randy was the lowest of low bastards to fuck his best friends wife. A great conclusion would be for Mike to find out and BTB and kick his best friends ass into the next century.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My kind of erotic story. β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (5)!

This story is multifaceted. It is much more than a wife sex story: it is a love story.

It is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story has passed the test of time. Literotica users have hardly ever stopped reading it and posting comments on it.

I have read all the comments. Some of them are too judgemental. We learn that her husband drinks too much and goes drunk to bed every night. That fact alone allows for the possibility that the wife isn't happy in that marriage.

I will read the other two stories by Wpfister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 100% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), β€β€πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘(5)!

Dawn is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
I thought I was going to like this story.

Until the moment she asked him to fuck her in the ass.

Then he had to go mushy on her and ask her to leave her husband, his best friend, for him. What a jerk. 2β˜† from me

.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

I wish Wpfister. wrote a couple more chapters or asked someone to finish the damn story LOL. My vote is for Mike to catch them cheating and bring revenge down on them so bad that it makes BTB look like a nice day. Hate cheaters and especially best friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In real life?

Husband finds out.

Surprises his "best friend" on their next fishing trip. Gets him drunk and slips him a little something extra to get him to sleep. Strips him of shoes and coat. Shaves his head. Leaves him to wake lakeside alone far from the nearest phone or shelter. Forced to walk barefoot for 20 miles back to the main road.

Same weekend he arranges for wifey to go on a spa retreat.

Then he returns home and changes the locks on his house. Packs his faithless wife's shit up. Rents a small uhaul. Fills it with her possessions. Parks it in front of the house...keys in it. Along with an envelope containing his wedding ring, the petition for divorce for adultery and a simple letter to her that tells her "I know you are a cheater now get fucked again". When she returns she cannot access the house. She notices the uhaul parked in front of the house with a sign in the front window that says "CHECK HERE". That's where she finds her envelope and she realizes her marriage is over.

Now she is free to be with her husband's ex-best friend.

And that's the end of that marriage and friendship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (5.0 = A+ = 100%

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It would have been so much better if on page 2 the sentence below was changed and the story had a small change of direction.

"I know that Mike wants kids someday, and here I am filling his wife's pussy full of my sperm without as much as the courtesy of wearing a condom."

CHANGE IT TO

"I know that Mike wants kids someday, and here I am ABOUT TO FILL his wife's pussy full of my sperm without as much as the courtesy of ASKING HER IF SHE WAS TAKING BIRTH CONTROL." SUDDENLY SHE MOANED, "I'M NOT ON THE PILL BUT DON'T STOP, I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABY !"

The rest of it can be figured out by anyone that reads my comment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I fucked my neighbors wife,she was well experienced when it came to a mans cock. We fucked for an hour and fifteen minutes,I blew a massive load in her pussy. Nine months later she gave birth to a baby girl named Jessica.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

When they got home after that glorious weekend, Dawn slipped sleeping tablets into Mike’s Jack & Coke. Then she convinced Randy to place Mike’s sleeping body in bed where Dawn lay atop him. β€œCome and get me< big boy.” she coos, spreading her legs. As Randy slips into her, he realizes he’s fucking his best friend’s wife while she lies on him. She’s giddy with excitement. After an exquisite fuck, she tricks Randy into killing Mike with the promise she’ll be his forever. After Mike is dead, she frames him and arranges for him to have an accident that leaves him a mute paraplegic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous