All Comments on 'Caroline 02 Birthed'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
Jesus, Og...

It's amazing how much terror and suspense a one-page story can hold. I felt my blood run cold at the thought of such a twisted (and fitting) revenge plot, and then when she returned to reveal that it was a prank... God. The frenzy of their coupling after he regained his freedom was very powerful, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!

I'm shivering. What an amazing tale of death and re-birth. As always, your writing spurs me to improve!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Ha! What a twist!

What a twist, from the twisted mind of Og! :) Loved it (and I didn't think you could top last year! What was I thinking!?) Great job, Og, good luck!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Good one!

This Writer has discovered how to write a story that will produce shivers, make you look behind you, stay awake at night. Wonderful story - well told.

duddle

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Way to Go!

I figured the guy was toast after I read the first part several months ago! The sequel was just as much fun!

Thanks!

kbatekbateover 17 years ago
Warped

Not sure what to say. I mean, it was a good story, but glued uteruses, dead babies, revenge and all that... well, warped.

Well done and well deserving of a 5.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueover 17 years ago
All hail the Goddess!

Plenty of warped horror and not a ghoul in sight.

All kbate said and... Og,have you considered professional help?

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!

Twisted, intelligent, vengeful...What more could you want? I just loved the giant, inflatible balloon artist! You had me hooked there! Great Story!

~Good Luck in the Contest~

FusionnéeFusionnéeover 17 years ago
A different twist...

Unusual story! And very well written.

Fusionnée

(Abs and Vana)

damppantiesdamppantiesover 17 years ago
Strange, but gripping

My God! I don't know what to say really. It was obviously very good. You had me with the revenge theme and then when it changes into passion suddenly and so smoothly, I am amazed that I go along with it so readily. And then, the subject, fertility goddess and rebirth... totally weird. So, um, I don't know what to say. I'm a bit disconcerted about liking something so twisted so much. Very well-written indeed.

sacksackover 17 years ago
typical OG

Your writing style is very singular and distinctive and literotica would be the poorer without it. Good luck in the contest!

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
Genuinely twisted...a real gem!

The story was hilarious. Yours is a truly unique mind, Og. This one's a definite winner. Good luck in the contest.

Angelindisguise223xAngelindisguise223xover 17 years ago
Freakin hilarious!

This was the most hilariously, wickedly twisted story I have ever read! Where on Earth did you come up with that. Now all I can think of is waiting for the giant balloons in the Thanksgiving parade "giving birth". It's hilarious. I'm sorry. Wonderfully written, twisted!

MunachiMunachiover 17 years ago
great story!

weird and twisted and great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awful :/

i didnt think you described whatever device you were talking about very well at all. it didnt make sense nor was it arousing. sure it was twisted and unique, but probably could have been so much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1529 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...