All Comments on 'Trick or Tryst'

by angelicminx

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Congrats!

Love the story!! Good luck with the contest.

Fem

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
Yikes!

Great job, Minx! It was positively hot, evil and all that good stuff, but isn't it a little extreme to kill a guy for being a cheating asshole? Don't get me wrong. I loved your idea, but now my stomach's all messed up from reading this.

I wish you luck.

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerover 17 years ago
"Your cheatin' heart, will make you weep"

I'm guessing this was more of a trick than a tryst. A brutal tale, angelminx ... remind me not to cross you. Great story.

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 17 years ago
Revenge....

is a dish best served cold. :)

Your story has been reviewed. You can see the review on the New story reviews thread on the Authors' Hangout here: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?t=428901&page=11&pp=25

Any comments or questions pertaining to that review can be directed to that thread: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?p=18265130#post18265130

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Sinister happenings!

Patience performs the dirty deed; but hey someone had to do it. Read this tale of horror at your own risk.

Good luck on your Entry

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A woman scorned

Great read and a good reminder that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
While I wouldn't agree with it ethically....

....this IS Horror! LOL. Some lives are going to be "snuffed" out in Horror from time to time. Revenge for cheating is no better or worse a motive for murder than greed, I suppose. Certainly more along the same kind of Gothic lines as some of my stuff. Well done.

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 17 years ago
I could see it coming...

But that didn't make it any less disturbing once I got there! Hell hath no fury, indeed. Great work, and good luck =)

sacksackover 17 years ago
wow, that was intense...

hardly a pleasant read, but I do like how you screwed the tension tighter and tighter! Good luck in the contest!

FusionnéeFusionnéeover 17 years ago
Evil!

Good plot for a Halloween entry. It's a good story.

Fusionnée

(Abs and Vana)

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
!!!!!!

Minxie, whoa!! What can I say?? *shiver* Well-plotted tale of revenge... I was on the edge of my seat the whole time!

deathlynxdeathlynxover 17 years ago
Absolutely Great!

Amidst the Halloween tales of monsters, a tale of purely human insanity is a great twist!

Loved it!

MunachiMunachiover 17 years ago
great story!

while obviously in real life killing someone for cheating is still wrong, as a story it makes a really good read... and it is a horror story...

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 17 years ago
I loved

the story but I have to agree, killing somebody is a little extreme for cheating. Or calling you by a nickname you don't like.

LordHimerosLordHimerosover 8 years ago
ooooook

So this was an evil brutal cold blooded murder and she's clearly a psychopath, the police officer is clearly corrupt as hell and probably for sale. And these people are all accomplices to a murder.

All because he slept around.......

Honestly I think you really needed better justification for all this. Or else not tried to make her out to be in any way justified with the thankyous at the end.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Could it be that even authors sometimes get mentally ill? It seems to me this author is a good example of this. Murder? And even the dumbest idiot knows the chances of her getting away with it are very, very small. Or did you want to flaunt your poor life with this story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous