All Comments on 'My Wife Is Not A Slut Ch. 02'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Delightfully Proud Cuckster - How Gooder is Poss?

Man wouldn't everybody be proud and excited by your wife getting all tit bitten and fucked off by your friends. After all, a friend(s) in need can get her off better than you plus you can watch - wow - thats just about as good as you can freak it up wimpster.

This is truly heavenly for the new cuckster and his encouraged wife whore. Can you imagine their excitement when the friends cum back for the 1st annual birthday gangbang where he schedule, films and watches the inception of his 1st new bastard baby. Could twins be far behind?

Writer - your sick mind knows little human boundry therefore please give thought to moving to pub country where heritity is unknown or confusing but the pimpoff goes on forever to relieve the boredoom each Friday night matie.

Some predilections are never good and you are maxed out little sick numb jaded one. When this real or fantasy fetish dies to embers then what? Your addiction may yet get you to the great sexual offender registry in the sky or internet. Take a look at the pictures every now and then to imagine yourself there soon.

Gee - with your talent that will be a snap, but on another site thank management!

Ah but the few sick ones will be there for you or maybe even in the next picture. Enough to make any parent proud eh.

Get some help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hoping Chapter 3 follows soon

A great "Hot wife" story. I'm looking forward to further developments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great imigination

The husband should have told Ann to screw herself after giving herself to dave when it was her husbands birthday she should have let the husband do her instead of dave the husband should have cussed her out.

Pat.

ErotonautErotonautover 16 years ago
Hardly unexpected

So she <i>did</i> let those guys at the first party feel her tits (and a lot more she's not letting on about, I'm sure). This time she as good as fucked another guy in front of her husband and his best friends (I note she didn't seek "permission" for the second guy to pull her panties down and finger her pussy, and then went straight into a lap dance which must have left the final chap's soaked both inside and outside). This isn't going to end well, is it?

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
Nicely pulled back

I'm glad this didn't turn into just another gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I think in that circunstance ...

Wow, I would think if my wife went that far, I would probably like to see her give Dave what she gave you. Maybe next story!

Heather77Heather77almost 8 years ago
I gave it 5 stars

I really enjoyed it and I've been reading it for years. Please write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No ..........

....... she's a WHORE ..... and a SLUT .... and a dumb CUNT ..... and .... now part of the oldest profession in the world.

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Husband is Brain-Dead!

I suppose there are assholes who get off on stupid husbands who invite others to fuck their wives but,this kind of crap is just unrealistic! What kind of respect can a woman have for a husband who is inviting his friends to lay some pipe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sweet

Great wife, his friends need to convince her to leave him tired to a chair as she teases him about his friends taking turns on her. One at a time they can take her upstairs and fuck her then taunt him as one of the others goes up to take his turn. Telling him how good she came and how she loved being a slut for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Will This Saga End With a (gang)Bang?

Good build up with Ann stripping for strangers in Part 1 then giving hubby’s pals a more hands-on performance in Part 2.Would have to guess Pt 3 will either be Ann performing at a strip joint or getting gang banged in the basement as the guys all sing “Happy Cucky to You” to the birthday boy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous