All Comments on 'Birthday Present Pt. 05'

by donnaallure

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
THE BEST!!!

Please mooooooore. of all the trans stories, these are to me the best. I come once or twice every story. Keep up the good work and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love it

You've got to continue.... I am using it as a guide with my husband/girl. Her name is Bobbie

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!......PLEASE!!!!!!!

Whay an incredible jounry for both of you......please don't stop writing!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Femdom

good story. Your loD2C5sing me with the clamps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great writing

You did an outstanding job. You should write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you've inspired me

You've inspired me to let me wife in on my secret crossdressing. I've been dressing as "Cindy" for a couple of years and having hot sex with my male lovers. Now I want to have my wife and my secretary fuck me while they are my mistresses and I'm their sexy slut. Wish me luck when I tell my wife. I think I'll have her read your stories -- that should explain things to her better than how I could tell it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh to be Miss Vickie !

No, it doesn't get much better than this! I love the narrative describing the inner-most thoughts, feelings and sensations experienced by Victoria and Donna in particular, not forgetting Gail and Jenny. A wonderful blend of control, submission, obedience and mild punishment. Sooo sensual and arousing but leaves me yearning to be taken on a similar erotic journey!

Is there a lady reader, or author out there who can take control of a willing but lonely submissive, by email or an other virtual means??? I can only wish and hope ......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdonnaallure@donnaallure
343 Followers
Until recently, I've been a normal, red blooded, American girl, happily married to a handsome, charming husband. On a whim, I feminized him for a birthday love session and now we have found that we've both changed a bit. I am a quite beautiful girl, and now, so is my husband. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES