All Comments on 'My Wife Is Not A Slut Ch. 03'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sorry, his wife IS a slut!

And nothing but!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gee A Cuckster Writer & His Wife Whore

Say writer - why bother? The last tail had 2 comments both bad and this wimp at your direction was just a helpless pathetic wuss who pimped out the mother of her children like a whore so he could be humiliated by his friends.

So get out writer and try to buy some self respect as it sure isn't evident here with you rolling in the sick fetish of self cuckolding yourself one handed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My Wife Is Not A Slut?

fucking in a strip club. You sure could have fooled me. Why not just put her in the alley, get the guys out of the club, and charge them a couple of dollars for them all to fuck her unprotected.? That way, if she got an STD and maybe died, he would have had a few bucks to bury her worthless ass with.

skip.69skip.69over 17 years ago
What a trio!

Three anonymous comments! Three pathetic wimps! I wonder if there are any actual authors among them? To me, nasty criticisms are the lowest form of comment. No wonder they choose to remnain anonymous. I also feel sorry for them as they always seem to think that every word in every story is pure true fact. They probably still believe in Father Christmas.

gobitsgobitsover 17 years ago
Enjoyed it

Not sure what issues the negative commentators have with the story. If they don't enjoy wife sharing fantasies, they didn't need to read the story. Sounds like they have some personal issues. I enjoyed the story (all 3 chapters) as they built up the fantasy and were not poorly written (no glaring grammatical or spelling errors). Would like to see more in this series.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
A wife that just wants to have fun!

Ann goes to strip club for a few pointers and ends up fully involved in the erotic activities. A Hot Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep the story going

This story just keeps getting better!

I hope the author is up for a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
progressing

keep this one going and disregard the people that don.t realize what site they're on

it'll be interesting to see where you go from here

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Got my pussy wet...

Love these stories, wish I was Ann.

I can totally relate to the husband, because (I couldn't have been more shocked when I realized this), I would love to see my boyfriend give it to another woman. He's hot and has great orgasms and I'd love to see it from a different persepective. He doesn't feel the same about me, but a gal can dream, can't she?

Yes, when she can read elia_cdl. Thank you! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please please Please No MORE

No chapters, no pages and especially no more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can't argue witha hard-on!

Your writing is solid, the story flows and I was hard from the get-go. People either like these types of stories or they don't. I like them, and you have proven to be among the best I have ever read. Seriously, keep it up. I'm a huge fan and I know there are many others. Thanks!

rick123rick123over 16 years ago
Awesome, please write more!

Awesome, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Reminds me of times with my wife

Great story! Had real life experience with my wife and friends. Happened years ago on vacation in Florida. Thanx for the memories.

ErotonautErotonautover 16 years ago
Over and out

And there we have it: Ann's inevitable fucking by another guy in front of her husband. Their marriage is effectively over, and he'll now have to take a ticket and queue with all the others for whom she'll be spreading her legs. That apart, it rounded the series off quite nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hey write next part or I will

and I do suck at writing!

What about you punish her by making her charge money!

Drago_777Drago_777over 15 years ago
You are right, but there is a solution...

I would hate for my wife to do so; but if she did I would use her as a money--whore to buy a duplex and get 2nd wife: a little ruthless borrowing from Nietzsche.

Drago_777

michael1950michael1950almost 14 years ago
Great read even the tenth time.

I have read some of your stories several times and they always get me hard. Very stimulating, very viseral. I believe the concensus these days is that readers who bitch about writers stories just because they cannot fathom the material, or are just typing to see themselves as they put down a superior writer. Or worse because they think someone will actually give a shit about thier stilted, and trashy opinions. The story needed no further chapters, as you had made your point, and encapsulated the female character in her new role, a fullfilled slut. The rest would be practice as it were. We who enjoy your efforts and those who write stories in the same frame, please continue, we are refreshed by your efforts and your talent, pishaw to the crass morons, piss off to those anonymous few, to cowardly to even put a monaker to thier critiques.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Confusing

First, Dave's her favourite; now, she barely tolerates him? What happened between the second and third chapter?

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
The slippery slope

Well, all of us saw that one coming. And everyone got to see Ann cumming, too.<br>

Do hope you intend producing a fourth (and longer) chapter at some point: this is a very hot series.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
BS

She doesn't like Jack but fucks him! That is too unreal so I gave it 1*.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
Only one thing for him to get

a divorce. He realizes his wife is a slut. Time to go. Why wait until she passes along some disease to you? Nope. She's out the door.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
This is just fucking sad

Awful absolutely awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why not?

I used to get SOOO turned on when stripping, I'd fuck anyone!

Then I started charging for it...

joln321joln321about 10 years ago

it's not love, it's just sex, If a guy that's married can go to a strip club, get a lap dance or whatever, why can't his wife. In this story, the reason the bouncer "kicked" them out was becaue she was letting the guy "do" her out by the tables and not in the back. ergo, the place could get raided. besides, I loved the story, my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just nasty!

I mean different strokes for different folks but who wants any type of "seconds" given the fact that her cunt is probably a cesspool of diseases. Even for a fictional story, the thought is just nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If you don't like it...

Directed at the turd sandwich in the previous comment. Stay the fuck out of loving wives! Are you fucking retarded? If wives having extra-marital sex is a trigger for you then don't frequent the category. If you were any more fucking stupid you'd be a talking chimp!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
At Anon 1/31/18

Guess you like sucking dick,right ass-wipe? What kind of man likes to see his wife sucking and fucking others?! A faggot, gay ,limp-dick, that's who! Guess you "swing" an inch and a half,Anon 1/31/18 to get so upset about those real men who don't want to see their wives spreading the wealth! - Sick,wimp,cuck shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very hot, as usual!

But I really want to see one of her hubby's friends knock her up, like one of my husband's business associates did me.

We were sitting in a booth in a relatively empty bar late one night and he told my husband he deserved a little something extra for the contract they'd just signed, and proceeded to pull me onto his lap, where his cock was already exposed. He just pulled my thong aside and entered me. I was already wet from all the flirting we had done, and he started sliding in. When I winced at his size, Hubby realized what he was doing. I could see he was shocked but aroused at the same time. Too stunned to do anything about it, he watched Barry grab my waist and start moving me to fuck myself on him. I looked him in the eyes as Barry grabbed my breasts and I moaned. We kept eye contact as my husband took his cock out and jacked off. I think we all came together.

And that's how we got our second child. Of course, anytime Barry comes to town, he stays with us and uses me whenever he can, and Hubby still loves to watch. It is so hot to be desired by two men and live with the evidence everyday, although sometimes I can see people looking at my daughter funny, because she is one-quarter Black. Some men just take other mens' wives and their husbands let them take them. If you're the wife, it doesn't get any better than that.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Maybe not

She may not be a slut, but she is for damn sure a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And it will

Never be from Ann again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: anonymous- very hot as usual

You really are a slut and whore aren't you. You even admit it. With a wife like you as a friend who needs an enemy. Right? I wouldn't waste any time throwing your diseased cunt out on the street. Typical loving wives trash written for the willing cuckolds who thrive on being humiliated by their wives. Why not turn her into a paying whore at least get some money out of her, and then go a vacation and leave her at home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wives

I’m one of the husbands that would not interfere if another man was trying to fuck my wife, it mostly depends on how he’s doing it and what she’s doing. If she’s indecisive and he is succeeding I would probably make myself scarce let him as it watched. It’s weird but I would be embarrassed to interrupt if she is letting him win. It’s like he deserves to fuck her because he’s confident and she is responding. That’s the main reason I am afraid to be with her around blackmen, I know if one sets his sights on her and I don’t respond she’ll be passed around and everyone will fuck her to death. If I tried to stop things they would threaten me telling me to just chill, she loves having a big black dick in her. Like a moth drawn to a flame part of me wants to see her when their done and her cunts red and swollen with cum oozing out. Them laughing at me as I stand there humiliated while they do anything they want to her only stopping when everyone’s had a turn on the slut and their done. Asking me how do I like me wife now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Disappointing!

The husband turned out to be a dumb fuck of a Cuck.Wifey turned into a public twat..And Cucky’s “friends” respected him so much they fucked his wife. In my opinion,Part 3 did measure.up to parts 1 & 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it I got my wife started after a year of marriage she fucked my best friend he is black she has in the last 30 years fucked over 280 men most of them black she loves a big dick and loves to be fucked and used I have watched and joined in she has fucked on her on also our sex life was great I never went wanting she kept my balls drained yes she is a cum slut a black cock whore and I love it please keep writing and adding to this story we love it

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

5 stars for writer, I love a happy ending.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 1 year ago

Well I guess I'm not surprised at the "climax" for this saga. One would like to know what happened next starting with Dave's getting into the back of the car (and her no doubt)?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crappy Part 3! Wife IS a slut and husband is a stupid Cuck!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Should have stopped after Part 2! Part 3 ruined an erotic story and turned wifey into a slut and hubby into a dumb Cuck.(Sometimes Less is More!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous