All Comments on 'Two Strangers Cyber'

by angel_and_demon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
angel_and_demonangel_and_demonabout 17 years agoAuthor
Chickens!!!

Come on guys... this has been read by over 2,200 of you... and still no comments!! Chickens !!

This is not normally my style of writing, I like to be a bit different every now & then! Just would love to know what you all think!

stevemike08066stevemike08066almost 16 years ago
Awesome!

Great job,

Keep up the great work.....

lovercat2942lovercat2942almost 16 years ago
You girls are HOT....

Where the heck is the "H" after the title? This is one of the hottest things I've ever read. It's so great when two people can just completely drop all inhibitions and GO FOR IT like here. And GO FOR IT you surely did!! The beauty is that this is not contrived but so damn REAL--one thing leading to another. Spontaneity to the MAX. I can just see you gals in person really doing some of this stuff to each other. I'm usually not a fan of S&M, but in this context I can really appreciate it and see how it helps release the sexual tensions. And the peeing part at the end really drives me up a f*g WALL.....

This is truly your best effort, Angel. I surely hope you start writing again....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Welcome to Cyberland

This is what can happen when two guys, pretending to be women, get together on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
welcome to naiveland

where women could NEVER be interested in rimming or watersports

kinkybitch18kinkybitch18almost 9 years ago
so hot!

Loved the dirtyness of it all! Had me cumming hard!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
you really rocked this

very erotic and excellent detail. great story flow, we all need cyber friends like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous