All Comments on 'Abduction Ch. 15'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
could have...

This story at one time had potential, but the heroine developed into a nagging idiot --the classic to stupid to live heroine--and the hero became the classic asshole alpha who thinks she has no brain. The conflicts and misunderstandings were a cliche, and it got predictable and boring after a while. It could have been a good story, but it wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
thanks

I really enjoyed reading this story, loved the ending, loved it all - can't wait for you to start another story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful Ending

I've been checking back everyday since chapter 1 to see the next part and I have loved every second of it! Great job!

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 17 years ago
Your story has been mentioned

On the Literotica Forum, in the Author's Hangout New story review thread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

this was one of the best stories i have ever read on this site. Please post more great stories. Loved every minute of it.

CharlesJCharlesJover 17 years ago
Teri does get a little whiney but...

...I still enjoy the story. I like the part where Connor recognize her even though she was still partially veil or cover up. I like the way you describe how observant Connor was of Teri's body (with the birthmark on her hip) without her touching him yet. This show that Connor does really love her to notice it was Teri, even though she started to get a little whiney and hard headed. But like I said I still like it on the overall.

Yet another good job done Ada :)

nympheanympheaover 17 years ago
more more!

I really loved this story. The sex was some of the hottest I've ever read!

Please, please, please do a story about Morgan too!

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 17 years agoAuthor
To nymphea from Ada Stuart

I'm so glad you liked the story, and your wish is my command : there will be a story about Morgan as well - I'm currently writing it and hope to release the first chapters real soon.

Ada

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ugh

Ugh, hated this stupid heroine, too whiny, too annoying. Just kill her, please. And this is no sci-fi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So what now?

I really liked this story up until now, but seriously you end it implying that she's content now to just be his sex-slave and broodmare for their children. What about all those things she wanted to start for the empowerment of women? I really liked the direction you were taking that. I thought that he might finally see the light, so to speak, and understand that women are equal to men. I really, really liked the story until now, so I hope you maybe readdress this issue with Morgan's story, and maybe even show the beginnings of change?1

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Anonymous

Your story was great and the best charater was the captive and how she only complained when it became unbearable. You had me laughing throughout the entire story. Can't wait for the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome

really nice story. couldnt stop reading. hope to read more like that. keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

great story but it would also be interesting to find out maybe what happens a little latter on ..do they find the rebel leader?do they have the illusive baby? do the laws change a little so the rebels don't have a reason to regroup?it would be interesting to see more..wonderful story though I really enjoyed it very much.

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 16 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous from Ada Stuart

I'm glad that you enjoyed the story and if you want to find out what happens you can read "Surrender" next, as this is a continuation of "Abduction" and tells Morgan's story. <br>

I'm sorry I haven't mentioned that in my Profile or at the beginning of this chapter, but I'll rectify it as soon as possible.<br>

<br>

Ada

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love this story but....

I really enjoyed this story, Teri had me laughing for the most part but she started to annoy after a fashion, she complained to much and never tried to understand her new world or her mate; it was all about her! She was a real bitch, but a funny bitch! I would hope that you would consider a part two to Connor & Teri's Saga. Dispite that...I LOVE IT! I can't wait to read Surrender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice story, great heroine

Pff, ignore the comments that she was too whiny. I liked her sass and spunk, I'm tired of passive spineless female characters that get spirited away and are all too soon pliant and submissive to their kidnappers, it's so boring. I agree that it would have been nice if something had been added about Teri's plans for women on the planet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH GOD!! THAT WAS WONDERFUL!!

I just read the entire Abduction series in one sitting. I must say, WOW! I'm still panting. I couldn't wait to get to the next chapter. You're an excellent story teller (writer). Each chapter had me wanting more. I felt every emotion the characters did. I was laughing, crying, excited, aroused and frustrated...need I say more. This is truly one of my favorite stories. I can't wait to read more from you! Thanks for an enjoyable evening of reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
one of the top 5 stories ever!

I really loved the story, in the beginning it was a little slow to take off, but after the first chapter, it had me laughing almost constantly at the interaction of the different characters.

A job well done in writing this story, besides a few minor spelling mistakes( or typo´s) it was easy and fun reading the whole time, not to mention very educational in the graphical sex-scenes.

Last is a comment to "Anonymous in Denver". YOU are the most boring person ever to post on this forum. YOU have absolutely no imagination or humor what-so-ever! Anyone with the slightest scrap of either would think this a good, if not GREAT story! Three cheers for Ada Stuart!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hmmm

i must say if i had been her i would have killed him long ago and if not that i would never have gone back to a society like that one. ugg all those rules and customs god it just made me want to kill them all so badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loves strange callings

I found this to be a fantastic story and certainly kept one on edge , never knowing what might happen next. I found humor and intrigue, passion and love . I have read some of the reviews and I disagree completely, it was not about the whining she did, after all who would not have complained in her shoes. You gave her spunk and a mind of her own, which is what kept the story going. The ending, well it was not that she accepted a life of a broodmare, or constant sexual mating. I think she eventually fell in love with him. Both sides at that point were willing to give and take. He admittedly showed love for her several times, it just took her a bit of getting used to and in an alien world so completely different from her own before she realized she loved him as well. Definitely excellant reading and I give you the highest of ratings.. I wish I remembered my user name and password to show appreciation, so I will have to remain anonymous for now..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Funny & erotic

Your a unique writer I wish u would continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please return

Please, Ada, please come back to us and give us another sequel to this story. I'm curious to see what these men would be like as fathers, and on a planet where not many are born.

I love your stories and I don't care what anyone says. These are still touching and I'd love to read more.

isis91isis91almost 14 years ago

it was well written - but to me the characters never actually clicked. I think I didn't appreciate that he never understood that he took her from her life w/o a choice and saw nothing wrong w. that. I wanted him to recognize that instead I was totally on her side about really everything and actually wanted her to leave and maybe have him try to come to earth or something.

DormDadDormDadalmost 14 years ago
Superb

You have several strings out there to temp us with. Will you take those up and give us another chapter or another series (I hope)? Others have already commented on how good this story is. I concur. 5 out of 5. The only problem that i can see that mars this creation is the grammar. Several instances of verb agreement, sentence fragments, and spelling were noted. I still gave you 5 stars. You will improve as you write I have no doubt. Write On!

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 13 years ago
<3

I love the ending! it's so sweet :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

incredible story, but you left it open. Did they ever catch the last of the rebels? Did they ever have children? You can't keep your fans hanging at least write another chapter or better yet write a sequel.

maria40maria40over 13 years ago
PLEASE

Can you please with write and conclusion! I think we all want to know if they had children, and if they lived happily ever after!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what happened?

ushergalushergalalmost 13 years ago
of course

SHE CAVED NOTHING ELSE IS GOING TO CHANGE SHE CAVED BEFORE HE SAW REASON AND BECAUSE SHE WANT SEX MORE THAN ANYTHING WITH HIM THEY WILL ALL SAY THE SYSTEM WORKS WHY FIX IT?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

of course she had to be the one to make the first move.this was rushed. connor didnt even explain himself about the incident or apologize. she simply caved, what was the point??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Guys, this is pretty standard for a paranormal romance. True-mates always realize in the end that they love the guy. And she isn't the first girl to get stolen by her shei'tan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Whipped

You hear of men being pussy whipped well it looks like she is dick whipped now she should of stood up for her beliefs before pleasuring him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!!

I liked it :) I thought it was a sweet storyline and I enjoyed watching the relationship between them changing ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

Unlike many of the others, i thought this was an amazing story. It wasn't rushed, it just wasn't completely slow. If it had been slower, some might have been disinterested, so i thought the pace was just right. And of course he didn't explain about the hologram! Haven't you noticed his personality throughout the story? The man is an idiot when it comes to placating an upset women! The only thing i think could have been better is the ending- but endings are always impossible. Kudos to you on an amazing story that kept me up 2 hours later then i needed to be asleep! Definitely going on my favorites list! :) <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY!!

plan4itplan4itover 11 years ago
Hmm...

I really wanted to love this story, but it ended up really grating on me. I hoped it would end up with him actually being a decent person and working on women's rights and the personal freedoms introduced by the rebels. Instead, I hate him and lost all respect for her. It's bad enough that she unrealistically could not resist her physical attraction (why is this such a common theme on literotica? I've never known a real woman who couldn't ignore her sexual urges well). But he was not willing to work with her at all as a human, despite supposedly loving her. Love should be in actions, not just in hidden emotion. Letting her go isn't enough to redeem him. She should be his equal and partner in improving lives for the colony and making changes to the disturbing culture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agree with Plan4it

So she's pretty much still just a sex slave. The women in these stories have no backbone at all. You could at least try to portray these women as actual strong independent women, but instead, they see a hot guy and drool and give in to them in a heartbeat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The sex scenes were fine ..

..but i hate this story otherwise. Not only so all the men in this have no respect for women, but the women have no respect for women. Nothing is explained. You have some ideas but they aren't formed. Just left as ideas. This story could have been alot better but you have either become lazy or need to work on planning a story and making sure you add depth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not well executed

rushed, not thought through. What happened to her demands? What happened to her personality? Im sorry, its not good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I expected more

i mostly enjoyed reading this story. But the ending didnt explain anything. I feel like there is another chapter missing (maybe a discussion after the sex or in the next morning). She just came back to him after she threatened to KILL him? AFAIK she also meant it. The discussion should at least cover her new position on the colony (doing sth for the freedom of the females; maybe granting her the title Governor too. Also perhaps the freedom to go back to Earth if she wishes so in the future (which would force Connor to take greater care for her wishes)) .

After that, there are still the questions what the other women will say to this and what happens with the rebellion leader (if the laws were changed, there is no reason for further rebellion).

I can imagine they would restart their relationship, which would have to be that of an equal pair and rule the planet for the time to come...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LuvD it

I luvD this story. It was great. Please please please do a follow up chapter. We wanna know how their relationship changed , or if they had kids, does she still use sex as a weapon. You are a wonderful writer and you kept me entertained . Please write an epilogue !!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please

Please do an epilogue please. I am dying to know what becomes of their relationship. Pretty please with a cherry on top

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

the ending was predictable but overall the series was a very fun read.

Cassy16Cassy16over 9 years ago
follows a sameness

great storyline but there is a sameness between the scenes

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
15 Chapters & Nothing Happened...

After an initial fair start & investing time into the first few chapters, I forced myself to finish. This story is trite, beyond predictable, & drags on with the reader hoping that something will happen. (By the end of the story, I was hoping for an ultimate betrayal with the elders reading the stars wrong & the heroine ending up with Morgan. It would have made far more interesting reading than the drivel contained in these chapters.) Unfortunately, that does not occur & we are left with a story lacking in imagination, intellect, & talent.

Connor goes from an empathetic hero to a full-blown alpha male who possesses brawn, but lacks the willpower to make his woman submit to him. How he balances this by also being a captain accustomed to leading men & garnering their respect, yet lacking in the intellect necessary to have a dialogue with Teri, is a giant blunder in the plot.

Parallel to that blunder is the one demonstrated in the heroine's storyline. For being portrayed as a strong, independent woman, Teri rapidly caves to the mediocre & inept sexual advances of the hero. Further, she develops the annoying sameness that, unfortunately, so many women present in this day & age. Her increasing tiffs with the hero lead her down the path of clichéd annoying bitch who *gasp* refuses sex in order to make her point & in an attempt to get her own way.

Attention should also be drawn to the many plot holes contained in one short story. They are numerous: 1)As others have pointed out, for a planet with a dearth of women, where are all of these concubines that are referenced coming from? I would assume, since the story stresses so often the lack of potential mates, that any girls born into the society would be kept for marital & breeding purposes. So are the concubines additional kidnapped victims from earth? Was there something unfit about them that they could not be mates as well? 2)For a society so structured & intent on rules, as well as following the laws of nature with the man being requiring respect & obedience, it is hard to believe that this society would not also have a law against insubordination. Something which Morgan, a member of Connor's crew, albeit his friend, would be guilty of repeatedly. 3)If Teri is so strong & independent, why would she continue to succumb to Connor's advances after the drugs wore off? She may have been lacking sexual release at that point, but that would not undo years of societal constraints that she would have experienced on earth. 4)Connor failed to properly prepare her for the mating ritual when he failed to inform her of what the mating ritual was & that it would take place. As he was tasked this from the elders & this society seems to function most on utterly pointless rules, did he not fail in his duty, therefore, requiring a punishment, not a prize from the elders? 5)Again with the rules of this society, but considering the law is so absolute, could we really expect Teri to forego any consequences in turning her mate out from her bed considering the sole purpose of women on this planet is to conceive quickly & help to re-populate?! 6)When taken again, the heroine is charged with preparing breakfast for her kidnappers. These same men have heard about how different she is from other wives, her ongoing feud with her husband, her lack of deference to the rebels, but they would still believe she would submissively prepare breakfast for them & that they would suffer no ill effects from it? Are the men of this planet borderline retarded?! I could go on further, but I think that I have clearly made my point.

After, unfortunately, reading this submission to its fullest, I must conclude that the author of this story has limited sexual experience, zero grasp of human relations & interactions, & is most definitely not suited to a profession having anything to do with writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The post before me....

...is a sanctimonious litany of absolute drivel! OMG, do you honestly think you are a literary critic??? The purpose of the stories on this site are for entertainment purposes - if you don't like a story, move on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Completely agree with anon "15 Chapters & Nothing Happened..."

All that I could say was already said. Weak female, despite attempts to make her strong, if this is what a strong character is I give up.

And to the other anon that said if you don't like it move on: there are some great stories in this site that had bad starts but improved on later chapters, so no, people are entitled to their opinion.

Overall 2* out of 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for writing

This site offers free erotic lit, so I am not one to be super picky about the stories given this fact. BUT I think the story could have some potential if the characters had some kind of twist or turn to their flavor of trope. Or even just more depth than a straight up masochistic distopian society in space. Why? Because the Characters need to be relatable and believable in their journey to be an enjoyable read. As is, Teri is a bitch and Connor is an ass, forever butting heads. No redeemable qualities. I had a hard time liking either of them. I was annoyed. I skimmed on to see if anything changed. All that changed was Teri's realization that she couldn't live without sex with Connor despite the masochistic society she would be living in. Still, the sex scenes were good, and that's what most people come here to read anyway. Happy fap. Anywho, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
FFS .....The Magic Cock Effect AGAIN 🙄

I just.....but......nope sorry that was a really crappy ending.

What was the point? No relationship based solely on sex will ever last, sure it’s fun whilst it does.

Rebels/Outlaws - yep they had a legitimate cause - left unresolved. So why include them in the first place aside from blatantly obvious plot (I use the term lightly) device?

Healer/ Hag - different world = different culture, painfully obvious that theirs don’t have an equivalent of the Hippocratic Oath ‘first do no harm’ - so crazy hag left unchecked to inflict harm on any moron that goes near her. It’s implied (that’s the impression I got) that she’s a widow.....why wasn’t she fobbed off onto someone else? How does she even have an occupation?

The Men of that society (husband incl) - technologically advanced enough for interstellar travel but unable to communicate anything that doesn’t involve his cock. No worries zipping round the galaxy to kidnap women from their families, homes and lives but no worries because it’s written in the stars, probably just as well the stars aren’t homing in on anyone with a partner/husband/wife/ significant other/ pets/ children or any other family.

The Women of that society (also incl female lead) - fuck toy/ slave/ breeder, no rights, oh yeah no respect or self worth.

SO WTAF??? WHY WOULD SHE WANT GO BACK? She’s right back at square one, with a belly dancers costume.

As I mentioned in an earlier comment as comedic entertainment the story works because it’s a parody it’s an even bigger joke trying to pass this off as a serious story.

pwagpwagalmost 4 years ago
Great Potential Idea, but a disappointing reading experience!

For a intriguing & potentially mind challenging storyline, I was disappointed to find your descriptions, wordings & actions to be un-imaginative & earthling 'one-eyed'.

IE. = What 'in character' Alpha Centaurian Alien would repeatedly describe his or her orgasms as = "Earth Shattering"? I found this story to be far too "Earth Bound" in ideas, descriptions & expressions to make truly semi-realistic, exciting reading? It mostly read as a poor copy of an almost totally 'earth bound' Soap Opera and there seemed to be no differentiation between Earthlings & Aliens in dialogue, culture, technology or sexual content ! Even though I understand that you are not a professional writer, there are numerous other fine examples of this genre on these free reading web sites, that are 'Better Reading'! Sorry, I am only trying to encourage you to improve both the content & the readability of your writing, rather than just offering a trite pat on the back for 'a great sex read' ! Sincerely, PWAG

Ada StuartAda Stuartalmost 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous from Ada Stuart

"FFS .....The Magic Cock Effect AGAIN 🙄

I just.....but......nope sorry that was a really crappy ending.

What was the point? No relationship based solely on sex will ever last, sure it’s fun whilst it does....."

- Ah, yes, you have some very good points and I have to say that if I wrote this story today, it would have been quite different. Well, we all learn and this was one of the first stories I ever wrote (in 2006) so I guess this just proves that everyone can improve :-) Still, not sure if I will ever dare to trespass into the Sci-fi category again, but you never know :-)

mugsymalonemugsymalonealmost 4 years ago
Laughter and Lust

Oh my, this is a futuristic Taming of the Shrew! At times, I was laughing out loud...very clever and fun! Thank you.

-g

Ada StuartAda Stuartalmost 4 years agoAuthor
To mugsymalone from Ada Stuart

"Laughter and Lust

Oh my, this is a futuristic Taming of the Shrew! At times, I was laughing out loud...very clever and fun! Thank you.

-g"

- Oh, WOW! You caught me there :-) I'm a Shakespeare fan and that play is one of my absolute favourites. Awesome that you saw the link :-)

Jennyclark1409Jennyclark1409over 3 years ago

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That CANNOT be the end!!! 😥😥😥🙇🏻‍♀️🤯

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

And crash at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
3225 Followers
----- Latest news: Mar18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is now available on Eden and my new Payhip site. Note that you'll get a 10% discount if you buy it directly from me. Buy directly from me (Payhip): https://payhip.com/b/uhi8Q Eden: https://bit.ly/3x4Nmc8 ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Abduction Ch. 14 Previous Part
Abduction Series Info