All Comments on 'The Enchanted Pumpkin Patch'

by sack

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Beautiful words and a beautiful dedication.

I wanted more of this story, but that is only one of the many things that make it good. The sweetness and the romantic passion is evident in the actions and words of the characters, as well as their surroundings. A beautiful tribute and thoughts and prayers to you for your loss. I am glad there were people there for you. . .Red ~ This story will also be mentioned on the New Story Review Thread. Again. . . a great romance.

FallingToFlyFallingToFlyover 17 years ago
Adorable

A sweet Halloween treat, Sack. Good luck in the contest.

FtF

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Lovely Literary Eulogy!

Sack,

Your mother would have been very proud of this story. Your writing has almost a mystical quality to it in this piece. It's easy to see you were definitely inspired. Wonderful Write - and a great Read!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Bittersweet

A bittersweet story... I'm glad you posted this, Sack. There are other worlds than these...

And thank you, too, for the dedication and the heartfelt compliment. :)

-Selena

rachlourachlouover 17 years ago
that was -

beautiful and very moving - thanks for the read. Good luck in the contest :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Heartfelt and Bittersweet

An interesting, unique story...Thanks for sharing it!

~Good Luck in the Contest~

BlueEyedKittenBlueEyedKittenover 17 years ago
interesting

I like how you describe everything. You can really picture whats happening

kbatekbateover 17 years ago
A Good Story

The tale is fine, the execution less so.

Falls into telling rather than showing - (The sensations were so intense for Jason he had.....) - weakening what otherwise would be an excellent story. Could have used a final edit for spelling and minor flaws.

Work on dropping description which does not advance or add to your stories and you will be ahead of the game.

sexygodess06sexygodess06over 17 years ago
Nice story sack

Nice story and nice dedication. Liked the Halloween undertones. Good job!

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
Brought a tear to my eye

A wonderful story full of love and hope. Very descriptive and highly emotional. It works on so many levels. Kudos!

impressiveimpressiveover 17 years ago
Thanks for the read, sack!

Good luck in the contest. ~Imp

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 17 years ago
Sweet and original

Comes at you from an unexpected angle and gives you that warm fuzzy feeling. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Great Moving Story Once Again

Sack, I loved to story and you continue to be a masterful storywriter. It was a beautifully moving story set against the backdrop of eery Halloween time. And as you know, you were so kind to include mentions of some of my favorite things. Thank you for the stories you write for our enjoyment.

Bob

wyo_girlwyo_girlover 17 years ago
sweet story

I enjoyed your tale! It has a sweet poignancy about it that adds to the loving remembrance of a Mom who isn't around anymore. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Entry

A srong entry for the Halloween contest!

R. Richard

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A fine story that's worthy of you

Sack:

It's right for the season and it tells a fine loving story to boot. Thank You. Ronnie W.

EHawkinsEHawkinsover 17 years ago
Very sweet and emotional

I loved the emotional energy and sweetness of this piece. I felt Bet's sorrow for the loss of her mother and the weight of that sorrow being lifted at the end when she discovers the magic of the enchanted pumpkin patch.

Great job :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
delightful tale

good luck with the contest!!!

Fusionnee(Abs and Nirvana)

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonover 17 years ago
As Usual

You have given us a great tale to read. You are a master storyteller, Sack. Good luck in the contest.

impressiveimpressiveover 17 years ago
Nice story, sack!

Good luck in the contest.

nyte_byrdnyte_byrdover 17 years ago
Excellent story!

Best of luck in the contest!

deathlynxdeathlynxover 17 years ago
Sentimental and senusal...

A very good story...Erotic and enticing! Well told and touching...

angelicminxangelicminxover 17 years ago
Good story

Good luck in the contest. ~Minx

Erotica_WritingsErotica_Writingsover 17 years ago
GREAT STORY!

Keep writing its great

luvpsyluvpsyover 17 years ago
Well done!

Nice story Sack. I'm sorry for your recent loss of your mom. Mine passed away several years ago and I still miss her at times. In your story it seems like each of the ghosts had a piece of the comfort that Bet needed in order to get on with her life. Nice way to end the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Touching sentiments

Very touching sentiment here. I liked this a lot.

MunachiMunachiover 17 years ago
nice story!

i enjoyed reading it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous