All Comments on 'Office Hotty'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
kingof_4playkingof_4playover 17 years ago
great story

very hot story love the twist in the end. Cant wait to read more on the pay back!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Hot and heavily Erotic!

Brandy seems quite a spunky girl and I like the ending where the next time she intends to be in charge. This story is worthy of the return of the 'Box Man.' Like money in the bank, Mr. Boxlicker never disappoints. Sexy Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can't wait for the payback....

The submission was great. The twist at the end most enjoyable. Hopefully we will enjoy Revenge of the Hottie !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great twist

Love the way the routine story gets flipped at the end, and would love to read about her revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good

whats next does she get some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Box Licker the old rapist and Kobe's mentor

Shit. Must be sad to be over 60 and dream of coercing young girls into sex. You should have made money and and shit, Like Hugh Heffner, then you would be able to fuck those hot young hotties without forcing them.

Literotica is teeming with rape psychos. At least you are not doing it for real. Imagine over 60, with gray hair, and a gang of young convicts line up to bust one in your ass. Yeah, after the judge gives you sixteen years. I bet Kobe wished his shit had turned out like this though. He was probably reading literotica stories from old, wizened guys and thinking, yeah, that's the way, they always love it in those stories. So many youngsters are in jail for trying to get a blow when the answer is fuck no.

Well done Mr Boxlicker, for misleading America's guilible youth into believing that once you rape a woman, she will love it. Hope you blew a big one whilst writing your rape story.

Man, I thought over sixties people are more mature. I gues I will be just as lecherous as you, so I hope to make loads of cash and pay me a team of young hotties, instead of raping them at the work place. Yes, Mr Boxlicker, this is rape, old boy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sexy story

Well written, sexy story.

I liked the domination over the girl, but ultimately her attitude meant she was the winner.

If she was raped as a previous reader suggested, she will certainly get her revenge by the sound of it.

Oh, but hang on, this is just fiction. I think certain readers might forget that sometimes!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome story

awesome story. I hope there are follow up chapters to come. it was really great how you didn't reveal her plan until the very end.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 17 years agoAuthor
A Sequel

Hi, everybody. Thanks to most of you for your comments. Some people seem to forget some things. First, this a fiction story, not a news report or an expression of opinion. Second, when you read a story in a category named "Non-consent and Reluctance" you should expect there will be force or coercion used on somebody or other.

I am definitely going to write a sequel to this story. Strong will order Brandy to come to his house, and bring her overnight bag, because he expects a night and morning of hot sex. That's what he gets, but not the kind he expected. Brandy's overnight bag contains a dog collar and attached chain, a riding crop and the strapon she was thinking about, and she uses them all. I was going to call it "Brandy's Revenge" but somebody mentioned "Revenge of the Hotty" and that sounds better, so I will use that name.

Hopefully, this will be posted early next month. I hope you enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Box Licker gets sicker!!!!

Hey old Box, not bad enough that you mislead the youth of America and put Tyson in jail, and nearly ruined Kobe's career, by misleading them into believthat no means yes!!!! Now you wanna return with dog collars, strap on dildoes and the like.

My, gee, damn shit!!! Boxlicky, that's not the way old boy. I reckon with adults like Boxy leading the nation, there will be rapists and street pissers around evry corner, doing what ol box taught them, namely to piss on the street and rape women. Take heed boxy, stop that. Ask her nicely and only if she says yes may you licka da box.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Home Run

Knocked this one out of the park. Autoerotism at it's finest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Scintillating story!

Loved it, one of my fav stories on this site. Nothing better than a good non-consent, but the twist at the end makes it memorable and unique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You Bet

Do a follow up, I like this girl and...make the old bastard go through hell and...like it. She gets everything she wants and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Boo Boo with Consequences

Both knew she had done no wrong but both hoped to take advantage of the situation. Take this to another chapter with a major twist. Like Mr Strong's tatoo is not real

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fuck that asshole good!

if you get a chance, do screw that exploitative bastard with the dildo.

go Girl!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where's the rest?

Nice start but where's the rest of the story?

More could be done. She could be going from office to office

getting fucked and some other things.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 10 years agoAuthor
The Rest of the Story

To Anonymous:

The "rest of the story" is in the sequel, named "Revenge of the Hotty."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Again...fantasy ruined

Condoms and safe sex are a theme in both of your stories, and prevent or destroy my immersion. it's supposed to be a fantasy, not a lecture. I won't be reading any more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous