All Comments on 'CvsN 12: Joe's Sleepover'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
kindashykindashyover 17 years ago
Wellcome back.

Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story line

Great story line!

Give us more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Please keep this story going! There is a lot of situations that you still can explore! Thanks for the great story!

SoharaSoharaover 13 years ago

Love how you stoke up the story with real character interaction. Great stuff

ABQDUDEABQDUDEover 10 years ago
VERY HOT

I love that deb took the control. she has such a good heart. giving Joe what every man would love to have. love the description of doing the anal. It is one of my favorite positions, both giving and receiving. keep up the stories.

LaLlamaQueLlamaLaLlamaQueLlamaover 9 years ago
Angie!

You need to use more songs.

Angie made this an instant 5 :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful!!

I absolutely love the character development being in sync with the story line. I have to admit that I'm a bit if a sucker for the Debbie type characters in society. Such a woman can be a great asset if they trust enough to be trusted (if you can pick up what I'm putting down). I was worried about what I'd feel when it finally came time for her to be shared. What I found was that you wrote this chapter perfectly, with her being in control. Quite possibly, the ONLY way for it to be as hot AND believable as it was. Kudos sir!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just right

Good scene with Joe. Well done. With Debbie's history with men, if SHE hadn't been the one in control - the Boss for the night - then it would have looked like emotional abuse. With Jack shareing her, knowing how fragile she can be and so eager to please. Looking foreward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I could have done without this. It did nothing for me. Jim joe and anyone else added detracts from the core group.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Beautiful

The only thing missing was me there. I would be glad to patently watch until Deb asked 'who's next?' Although I would probably come on my own the moment they lifted Beth up for the two end act, I can imagine myself be ready again by then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seriously.

Ditch the extra guys and toss in a couple of the girls with strapons.

M4rtyrM4rtyralmost 6 years ago
So long

I’ve been reading this for almost three hours now. I’m still as hard as when Karen jerked Jack off in Ch 1. I haven’t cum yet (not due to a lacking story) and I’m not even halfway through yet so presumably it’ll be about 7 AM when I finish. Thank you for an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Love this series

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Reading all these episodes one after the other is a little mind blowing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

NO! He should NEVER share Debbie and Beth with another man, EVER.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

Tag teaming Karen or Cathy is one thing. Debbie and Beth should have been off limits.

blackknight314blackknight31411 months ago

Hot, hot, hot!

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sharing Beth and Debbie with another man is a BIG NO NO, it’s the start of a steep and slippery slope. 1*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20236 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES