All Comments on 'How I Became "Butt Sniffer"'

by bane330

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 17 years ago
Nice Story

That is a totally great story bud,I too love womens asses and love to lick them in and out, I love reading stories of my fetish taken one step farther, eating everything that comes out too, but there are not enough of these stories either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
simply loved it

I cant find anyhing more fullfilling than when i lick and sniff my girls dirty bum. She doesent care to much about it, but I somtimes sniff her underware. I find it rather appeling when there is some lovely brown stains/leftovers in it. Strange but deliciously kinky. Comments to: lazylayout77@hotmail.com .... MORE STORIES LIKE THIS PLS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Closet come out...

We all do have to come out from the closet, as I still a 19 year-old waiting for the perfect girl with the fetish that I have. This only shows me hope as I can't wait to get to college and picked the girl that loves someone to sniff her butt and lick it; of course that's a start.

I thank you for sharing this because in my mind, I actually thought I was being 'too selfish' when I wanted a girl like that but in this story you showed me that there's still hope. I can't wait to have a girlfriend like that and treasure her like always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Heaven

Guys i think the scent of a smelly woman is just to addictive , im proud to say im a smell addict .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story

I'd love to read more from you, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good job

thanks for good reading. my gf is also into sniffing her. but she discovered this because of me so it's a little bit different case. But still i enjoy her ass, pussy, feet and armpits scents. I believe it's something with a chemistry btwn us and i firmly hope it's not gonna end soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I have a bit of a thing for sniffing, myself. I like getting down there and breathing in all of the scents of a woman. My other half likes me to lick and indulge and I'm grateful that she doesn't mind me being... inquisitive. I'm glad it's not just me that likes it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
thanks

i love sniffing but i have not had the courage to tell my fiancee :( i think that is great the way u met and even got married congratulations XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Luck

You are fucking lucky! I would have fucked that ass in an instant! Props bro 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

good job man you did a fantastic job telling your story. i aint some random perv here to get rocks off on your story either, i actually have had the fortune to be born with the same fetish and to meet a girl who will indulge me at my will. its a blessed life we lead my friend. congratulations on your 10 years of marriage and i hope you both shall experience many, many more years of happiness! BTW, your story made great reading for 40 minutes. YOU SHOULD WRITE A NOVEL YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT STORYTELLER. VERY ENGAGING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Always have been ;)

It never occurred to me that anyone would think it was unusual. I've been sniffing butts, grinding my nose up there and enjoying myself forever. None of the ladies I've had the pleasure of, ever seemed to think it was odd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
congrats! :p NO ACTUALLY!

I've had that fetish for a few years now. I'm 14 now ahaha and there's this girl I like and I hope to date her in the future and see if she hopefully gets turned on by this

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very blessed indeed

Your story totally inspired me to continue with my fetish. I thought i was the only one, but now i know there are others out there like me. I am so happy that you have this awesome marriage. Hopefully, i will one day meet the person of my dreams who will be as understandable as your soulmate is. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Butt Sniffer

Well done. And, very erotic. I have always loved the light fragrance from a moist ass of a woman. It is a turn on as you well know...maybe it is the sweat that gets me going. I am always a bit disappointed if a lovely lady is too clean and perfumed. There's nothing like the scent of ass. Nothing sexier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Soul Searching through Female Asshole Smelling

Great story. Congratulations on finding such a wonderful woman as Shannon(?). I wish you both the best.

For me, my love of the female ass basically came in three stages.

The first stage was the result of a t-shirt I saw when I was a child in the early 70s. It was a cartoon of a large woman facing away from you with a skinny guy half her size in agony at being tightly squeezed between her ass cheeks. That image has always stuck with me and I think is partly responsible for my giantess fetish. That and "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman".

The second stage was during high school, when shortly after getting my driver's license a friend and I went to a porn shop in Camden, NJ. We were probably underage to be in there; but it was a sleazy part of town and they didn't care. We split up to check things out and I came upon a magazine partially obscured in a rack with the picture of a woman with glasses on peeking out the top of the cover. Always into the librarian type I lifted it up to check it out. Much to my astonishment, the full cover showed her holding a leash passing down between her legs to a man kneeling behind her with his face firmly wedged deep within her ass cheeks. Whether his mouth or his nose was up against her asshole didn't matter; that's what I desired from then on.

The third stage came after my return from a long business trip. I was horny as hell from being away for months, and stopped along the way in Philly and decided to pick up a thin, blonde hooker for some fun (my first and only time). Now being afraid of catching anything, and knowing I was flipping the bill for this I decided to indulge my life long fantasy. So I told her of my desire to smell her asshole to which she laughed. We went to cheep motel and she laid out across the bed with her legs hanging over the edge. I knelt then scooted between them and placed my face in her ass crack as she placed her knees on my back, locking me in tight. I wiggled my nose as far as it would go snugly into her asshole. Then I took the most invigorating breath of my life; much to her welcomed ridicule. Her asshole, not perfumed and in all it's natural beauty was glorious beyond compare. I was instantly addicted, hook, line and sinker. For the first time in my life I came without ever having to touch myself.

What I didn't know, was that by only sniffing in with my nose, which was buried deep as possible inside her asshole, and breathing out only through my mouth, was causing me to breath warm air(?) across her pussy. This in turn was making her quiver in delight. She laughingly egged me on to smell her asshole, all the while my warm breath across her pussy turned her on. I eventually came before she did, not fully realizing till afterwards when she told me that she too was getting off on it.

Later I decided to test out this warm breath theory. At a bar-be-que one summer I took a rather full figured woman home. I told her along the way I wanted to smell her asshole. Since she was full figured, not really fat though, and a single mother she didn't pick up many guys. Seeing as how I was game she laughingly decided to let me smell her asshole. She got down on all fours with her full ass facing me, giggling at my perverseness. I dove in like a starving man at a banquet. After a bit of wiggling and squirming my nose slid up deep inside her asshole. "Oh DAMN! You're f&*%ing serious!" she laughed at me. I sniffed her asshole for all my worth, taking in the scent of her bowels as one smells a rose. Her asshole smelled magnificent. Breathing out my warm breath across her pussy she instantly began to react with pleasure. I do not know how long I spent smelling her asshole, or how many times she may have cum if she did at all; but smelling her asshole for so long actually made me lite headed to the point of passing out; which I think I did at least once or twice with my nose still stuck up her asshole and smelling in deeply.

Later I dropped her off at home. I had a hangover from smelling in only her ass gas for the next day. That's how intensely I smelled her asshole. Did she like it? Well she hounded my friends from the bar-be-que for my phone number non-stop; but because they wanted me to date an in-law of theirs they never told her it.

Now smelling a woman's asshole, being a "butt sniffer" is not simply a fetish; female asshole smelling is a means of soul searching my identity, my purpose in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
enticing

really enjoyed the story and love doing this ive had this fetish a long time and get to enjoy it with my wife as well i see so many girls i want to experience this way though very frustrating i masturbate about it all the time i just want to approach them and tell them in the hopes they would make it happen ha id do it as long and as many times as they like MMMM :oP

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story

Nice story, and if true than boy are you one lucky son of a gun.

snathsnathover 10 years ago
Classic

This is a classic story on its own right. If the last few lines are true, please ask your beloved wife that not everybody is lucky enough to find his or her true soul mate. Both of you should consider yourselves to be the luckiest pair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Excellent story πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
For the record....

That...."smell"....that was so lovingly referred to in the piece....really for all girls, but let's try to keep it to the nice young, subcutaneous cheeky butted 18-36 yr olds...lmao...(unless they're hot...older is acceptable then), But anyway, that smell is one of sweaty sweetness. You all know. Kinda like yer first stink finger.

You can even smell it squeegee its way to the top of a nice ass crack sometimes. Slight, sure...but still there. Basically what it is, I've discovered, is shit stink but in small doses. Dont believe me? Smell the bathroom after ya take a dump. RANK STANK. slowly as you wipe your butt clean and flush a few times, the smell goes from rank sour shit to nutty sweet. There you have it.

Snozzzzzberreh! Like hot little bitch veruca salt. Anywho...think of me next time you enjoy some tight cheeky nutty sweet bubblebutt.

( _)_) ( _!_ ) ( _*_ ) snnnnnIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFF, ahhhh.

Yer welcome, Buttlickerz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Inspiration

That was sooo sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
#MeToo

Luv it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

the way sne drank her 4 large ones in quick succession, it was clear that it probably was her 1st time & trying to act grown ups . She had gone for a peacefull slumber on her right shoulder , offering her back to me on this huge bed in a luxury flat of a rich host who is refered as HH , a prince of a state in modern India ?

I was left alone here in this beutiful rich AC room . I raised her green silky gown & took her white panties & exposed her ass quickly went closer & sniffed her ass ...why such a beutiful young one has so strong odour..I was intoxicted & below hairy pussy was looking so vulgar , shiny & with huge smell of her sex . She was called SG by her friends who were freaking out elsewhere . Ener since I have beome an ass smell addict .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous