All Comments on 'A Chance Encounter With Ben's Aunt'

by Mrsouthernlust

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I quit reading at the "it must be 6 inches long"

Bye

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Auntie's passion!

Ben entertains his Aunt Cindy after the others have turned in for the night. Very hush hush they manage to find find a nice warm car to share their mutual erotic delights. Hot Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You didn't read it properly

....8 inches long ' was what she actually said. Pity you didn't read it properly. You might have enjoyed eight inches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
6 or 8

I don't think auntie cared about 6 or 8 she was just hot for a screwing...good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stck to reading...

Don't start spending your royalty checks yet...better keep reading!

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
6/8 inches?????

Good story - for the nasayers - as I read it - it said 8 INCHES - correct me if I am wrong - short and sweet too

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

found it so boring. would have been better with aunt/niece.

hedonist66hedonist66over 15 years ago
Keep Trying

Good story, but too short, and the sex was rushed. Even in a car, sex should be lingered over and enjoyed. Also, there was no description of how he felt, either physically, or emotionally, when he came. I'm sure, though, that you'll get better with practice. Try reading some stories by Wm Sexspear or nikki 2021; you'll get the idea. Don't give up.

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Hot tale.

Nice little incest tale. I would like to see their story continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
quick trip

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nephew cock

I let my nephew fuck me when I was in my early 60's. I was visitng my nephew and his wife one night. His wife worked nights at the hospital . After she left for work we started drinking his vodka. We had been drinking beer all evening. After a couple drinks I got up to go to the bathroom . When I came back I realized I was to drunk to drive home and asked if I could stay the night. He said sure we have a spare room. Aftrer a few moe r drinks. I said I had better go to bed. I started staggering and he grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom. When he laid me down I grabbed him and pulled him on top of me kissing him. He kissed me back . Pretty soon I stood up and took my clothes off. He took his off too.When I saw his cock I said wow you're even bigger than your daddy. He used to fuck me so good . He looked at me and said you are so hot. I am 5'1 and wegh 105 lbs with 34 b tits.and I keep my pussy trimmed so I can wear a bikiny. We kised again. I grabbed his monster and played with it while he sucked my titties. After making me come twice he went down on me. My god could he eat pussy . He lifted up and said can I fuck you. I said please please yes fuck me good. When he put his 101/2 inch cock in me I didn't think I could handle all of it. It took a little while before he got it all in me. He started fucking me slowly letting me get used to it. It had been over ten years since I had been fucked because his daddy got ed and we stopped. If his mom ever found out she wold have killed him. Once he got into a steady rythem I was moaning and begging him not to stop. After about 45 minutes he started thrusting in me harder yelling OH GOD ! and started shooting load aftert load in my wet pussy making me scream with joy. I told him he could fuck me anytime he vwanted too. Five hours later he got out of my bed and went to his own. He visits me art least twiuce a week. He says I'm the best he has ever had. He told me he fucks his mother in law and his two sister in laws about once a moth each. I wish all men had the stamina of my twenty five year old man does. He wants to fuck my two older friends too. I'm having them over for a good fucking. They want to real bad. Neither of them have ever had a big one and it's been years since either has been fucked. As long as I get mine I don't care I don't care who he fucks. His wife dosn't want it too often she says he hurts her. She lets him fuck whoever he wants . I think her boss is fucking her. After this month I'm moving in with them to help pay my biils. Thats what we told her but we know better .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice

A nice beginning to a relationship

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous