All Comments on 'Tables Have Turned'

by jrwriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SexSweetheartSexSweetheartover 17 years ago
Interesting

Nice way to have a little revenge, I know a few people from high school I would not mind doing this to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's time to suck

Your story reminds me of my girl friend's hubby. She and I had been fucking for about three weeks when she asked if hubby could watch us. At first, I refused but then I began getting an erection every time I would think about it. I thought, "why not?". It would be interesting to see the look on his face when I impaled her three orifices.

I even woke up one night with a hard on thinking about making him suck my dick while SHE watched.

Well, that's exactly what happened. We started out the evening with him sitting in a corner while I had her kneel and blow me. I told her to make suction sounds, slurp and suckle my dick...with passion. I overflowed her mouth with my first orgasm. The second time, I fucked her. The third time, I got him on his knees and told him I wanted to feel his mouth around my stiff dick.

He did. He sucked and sucked. It was my third orgasm and he had made us several drinks and I was pretty drunk. I used him to full advantage...LOL She loved seeing him emasculated right in front of her with his mouth pleasuring my dick. It took me 45 minutes to finally cum! His lips were worn out and he literally turned my prostate inside out trying to get that third orgasm.

I'll bet you would do good work on a dick too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What a load of shit!!!!!

Can you do a complete story explain what the story is about.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 5 years ago
Who

And would you like to enlighten us as to whom we are learning about? Is this bereft person a relative or ex-lover? Perhaps an ex-spouse? A bit of explanation would go far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous