All Comments on 'Befriending the Wolf'

by Cub4ucme

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WickedEveWickedEveover 17 years ago
~

I scrolled down the page and thought, "too damn long." Then I read the first two lines: "I wouldn't call you selfish/you don't sell fish" and I thought, "too damn corny." I don't know why I started reading the rest of the poem. At first, I wanted to dislike it. I didn't want to sit there, reading, and thinking, "too damn good." But I did.

By the way, literotica's poetry forum--be there or be square.

GuiltyPleasureGuiltyPleasureover 17 years ago
Wow!

What a debut! Welcome to Lit (if you're not an alt) I join Eve with a formal invitation to The Cunt Club - AKA The Poetry Discussion Forum.

Tess

champagne1982champagne1982over 17 years ago
Really good

Very enjoyable poetry. I hope the creative writing classes help with getting stuff published. Does the diploma come with a literary agent attached?

Welcome, Carrie.

LiarLiarover 17 years ago
yay!

I've got the attention spam of a goldfish usually, but you kept me alert and sucking up every word thru this lengthy piece. Tempo, attitude and dry wit in a well balanced mix.

sweetjainsweetjainover 17 years ago
sexy and beautiful

That was an intimate and refreshing read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I want you wolfman. After reading this I need to find my buzz tool and dream about you in ecstacy. (((kisses))

Jen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww

Talented! A captivating write.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE CRYING OF EVITA

with words of the Kampf. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous