All Comments on 'Lost Bet'

by Pippa

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
come on

pippa... ???? another ridiculous tale... is there a single man out there who really believes his wife could change him into a sniveling crybaby over the course of one week... and he actually let this happen to him because he lost a hand in a card game??? *yea right* do i think i could do better? absolutely

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lost Bet

Don't listen to the rude comment, this story is great. That comment was obviously written by some plain, boring vanilla male. This story is one of the few well written Fem Domme/Fetish stories I've read on Literotica and I have read hundreds on this site. Keep up the good work pippa..*wink*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid story

Honour a bet is one thing. But too much humiliation is another.

Dress up in female clothing, going out in public is too much. And cock sucking a stranger!

Unbelievable! Absurd!

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

I’ll give 4 stars for erotic activity, but the story line is pretty stupid. A good story needs balance, plausibility and good characters as well as eroticism. No balance at all…being turned gay bi a forceful wife wasn’t part of the bet…lazy writing. No plausibility…the writer tried to save it at the end by having Pippa ask Helen if they could continue, but he cried earlier at the command to suck off the delivery boy, telling me he hated this and any husband in his position would have told Helen to go to hell. Good characters? You want to like Helen, but can’t, she’s an evil bitch. A woman who realizes she is being cruel and has gone to far, but won’t stop because she likes power is not a good person or wife. The writer tries to make it work, but it’s just fucked up like Helen and their marriage. I truly wanted to like the story in the beginning, but a wife like Helen ruins the story. I like these types of stories to be a joint journey, but it was just a cruel wife on a power trip. I’ll scan the next chapter to see if the story can be saved…I’m hoping on it.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Scanned ahead and downgraded to a 1 star. This story is just stupid and goes down a crazier rabbit hole to nowhere. It’s an unfinished story that has no plausibility. Don’t waste your time reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous