All Comments on 'My First Black Cocks'

by latexcd69

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
i loved it

Hot story I wish I was in your place on my knees loving black men too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
comeback

about 2 years ago i was standing in the door of a booth when a hand slowly slipped along my thigh and gently cupped my ass...sqeezing it gently, semding shivers up my back. i pressed back and the fingers entered my lubed and eager man cunt. i twisted and pumped. the fingers came out and i felt a huge cock bening slowly pushed in. he was gentle for a moment then i ,oaned fuck me and fuck me he did. when i leaned back he turnded me and kissed me. i saw he was black. he told me i was a good fuck. i saw him there three straight frdays. i told him i was crazy asbout black cock. he said he would arrange a train to fuck my brains out. just the thought made me cum. then he never showed up again. i get fucked at every oppoertunity seeking out black cocks. none as good as his. i love him. i wish i could be his fuck, cum and piss bitch. i would let him to do anything to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Navy time

I was wearing a short skirt,in the booth when a hand came thru the holetouching my hosed legs.I moved back,the hand continued up and traced my crack thru the hose, rubbing my arse.I leaned forward,pulled my hose halfway down,fingers probed my greased hole,then stopped, i turned and a thick black cock came thru the hole.I put a condom on it,bent forward then pushed back, guiding the cock to my hole.He pushed forward, easing into me,whewwwww, he was big but he finally got it all into me, and as i braced myself he fucked me, increasing his pace, my cock hard until iwith one final push he fired his cumm up my tight hole making me shoot into the front of my pantyhose.He slowly eased out, and when he was about to leave he pushed a note thru the hole and said ring me.I rang the mobile the next day and he was on board a U.S, ship in Sydney harbour and said he would like to bring a few of his friends over.We agreed to meet at a hotel,i was dressed in a black skirt,sheer hose, no panties and a blouse, high heels.They walked in 5 of them ,all black sailors, we were introduced, had a couple of drinks, one guy in particular running his hands up my skirt,and went uto the room.I stayed dressed as they undressed,the guy who had been feeling me up came over and pushed his cock at my mouth, i opened up and started to give him a blow job, he held my head, didnt last long and filled my mouth with cumm.I felt my skirt being lifted up and a hand roughly pulled my hose down.I was about to turn around when my head was grabbed and a cock thrust at my mouth, suck it bitch, it was big but i managed and then i felt a cock prodding at my hole.In it went , slowly at first then all the way in, until he was fucking me with a regular rhythym, my cock hardening, when the cock in my mouth hardened and shot a load into my throat,swallowing as best i could, the cock in my hole faster, then shooting, filling me, slowing, until it was eased out only to be replaced by another, pushing straight up into me, lasting only a short time, before my hole was filled again.I was rolled over onto my back, my legs lifted and held while another cock was pushed into my well lubricated arse, he rode me for some time while i sucked another cock until my mouth was filled again, the cock in my arse hardening then filling me, my cock hard ready to shoot.He pulled out, then i heard o.k. Jerome, we have loosened the slut up, now its your turn to do her.With that my legs were grabbed and eased back exposing my hole, a cock head at the entrance, aiming pushing,fuck it felt huge, easing me wiggling then the head was in,the guys gasped, then Jerome pushed forward, aaaaargh, pain,he felt huge, he kept pushing, someone pushed a strong smelling stuff under my nose, ooooh, felt lightheaded, but hey the cock in my arse started to feel good.Jerome was in and he started to fuck me, when he pulled back i tried to follow that cock, then he pushed up into me, past where any cock had been before,in out,i heard the guys say hey hes taking it look at that, i wanted Jerome to fuck me, i said so and he pushed in and out, i saw one guy jerking his cock over me, the cumm spraying onto my face as he came,my arse stretched but oooh so good,Jeromes cock hitting the spot until my cock fired huge ropes of cumm into the, the guys cheering,you made the slut cumm, go Jerome, my hole clenching, stretched around Jeromes cock, me bucking back.Jerome pulled out,no, no put it back, Jerome sat up ,they helped me up and thats when i saw his cock,HUGE, at least 12 inches and very thick, as he held his cock, they sat me down on it, down,down, down, until i was all the way on it and told me to ride him.I did, up down,up ,my cock leaking again as the huge cock stretched my arse, faster i went until i felt,if possible, Jeromes cock get harder ,he groaned grabbed my hips, pulled me down and filled me as another one of the guys spurted cumm onto me,and my cock had another small cumm as well.I fell off,the guys cheered, cumm running out of my hole, they left me there.I could not sit properly for 4 days.I still dream of Jerome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh my yes!

I love black cock too. They are absolutely beautiful, in so many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Black men rule

I am a submissive white CD. The Black men I've dated all love it when I wear my long blonde wig, sheer black stockings, and short black dress. Gurls...do this for a Black man and he will love it...and you. Be submissive for the Black man. I like to think it's part of reparations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
white CD sissy slut

Hey I have a black boy friend i do all the time. It's great I'm his submissive little bitch. My little white dicklet stays in my panties when i suck his meat. We meet 1-2 times a week for the last 9 months. I usually swallow his load first then he fucks me real good. His meat is thick and 8 1/2 inches long.I am in lust!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
love boots

loved the story. I am a cd and love to wear over the knee high boots and get fucked by a guy who used to touch me up when i was about 17. Now I tease him by calling when his wife is out wearing tight pvc pants and the boots.

cmlvrvacmlvrvaabout 13 years ago
The bigger the cock the fuller I am

I luv big cocks... all kinds.... as long as they cum in and on me.... Tell us more about your experiences....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Black beatings fr this whit bitch ass

Great story, I have a black guy called Andy who is a dentist and he regularly comes round and gives me a good beating on my white ass whilst I wear womens black thongs. I cant describe how good it feels to be physically punished by a strong black man and the reward when I get to lick out his asshole is sublime. His asshole actually tastes sweet and I love getting my tongue right up inside it. I believe all white men were born to pleasure black men and any guys who have been used by a black man will back me up I am sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
love black

i am a crossdresser and can pass for a women when dressed.my 1st black cock or sould i say cocks happened at a adult movie/ book store.i go there when i want sex,giving or getting.i was dressed in my red corset thong black seamed stockings red 6in heels see thru black blouse an mimi skirt, red wig.a bl man started to talk with me and next thing i felt his hand on my ass.i put my hand on his cock it was the biggest cock i have ever seen.we went in the back and i got on my knees and took his big cock in my mouth,it all would not fit.not before long i was being lifted up and a 2nd cock was put in my ass. i was fucked and sucked all 4 of his friends.we now meet once a week and we do it all over again.i love my bl cock the bigger the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Something

Any of you femboys hungry for some black dick cuz I got 10 inches for some hungry takers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Luv big black cock too.

Have sucked a few black cock in my time. would luv more. maybe made to be there cum dump. ass licker. toliet. well let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love the black cum

excellent story. I like the stories where the whore approachs the cocks just like I do. The more cocks in public places that fuck my ass the happier I am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You lucky slutty BBC fuckslut

Your story for "First BBCs" is similar to mine.

I'm a white blonde bubble butt tgirl living in Vegas. In the early years as I became a tgirl and before taking my first cocks I watched a lot of interracial porn. Watching those white sluts getting pounded by BIG BLACK 12" COCKS made me crave for them too. I have never had white dicks. I decided that my first cocks had to be BIG BLACK COCKS. Yes, cocks, plural, because I wanted to start off with 2 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS to fill both of my tgirl fuckslut holes.

I cruised around the casinos late one night and was excited to spot 2 handsome big black studs walking away from their Escalade. This part of the parking lot was dimly lit. It was windy that night and as I walked towards them a gust of wind came up and I immediately turned my ass towards them. To my pleasant surprise the wind blew my full skirt up around my waist. I bent my knees and put my hands on them, arched my back and stuck out my white bubble butt tgirl ass at them. I looked back at them and opened my hot pink lips and gave them the "PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG BLACK 12" COCKS" look. So there I stood in my black 6" stiletto heels, long silky shiny stockings and a thong panty teasing 2 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS.

That's all it took, they rushed over and and I could see the bulge in their tight pants. This delighted me because I abslutely love teasing BIG BLACK 12"COCKS until they are rock hard and dripping wet with precum.

I invited them to my place in an hour. This gave me time to change into my hot pink BBC fuckslut outfit. Over my nide smoth desert tan skin I slipped on some long shiny silky hot pink stockings tied to my 8-garter hot pink waist cincher garter belt, some hot pink frilly panties, my hot pink latex mini skirt and I put on a pair of 6" hot pink platform heels.

I adjusted the 8 garters so that they pulled on my stockings. This really turns me on. I redid my make up to look as slutty as possible and arranged my long blonde hair. I walked over to my full length mirrors, turned on my red floor spotlights and my floor fan. As I looked in the mirrors the fan blew my skirt up and I knew then that I was ready for those 2 big black studs. I trembled in anticipation.

They arrived in less than an hour. As I let them in I was shaking at the thought that one of many BBC fantasies was going to be realized.

I remembered this one IR porn video I had watched where a blonde barbie doll fuckslut begged her 2 big black studs to give a balls deep anal DP. This is exactly the BBC fantasy I wanted tonight, 2 BIG BLACK 12 " COCKS balls deep up my tight tgirl bubble butt ass simultaneously.

By now the 2 big black studs were naked and their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS were rock hard and dripping wet with precum...just the way I love them.

I asked the 1st big black stud to lay on his back on my extended length ottoman. I straddled him in my full BBC fuckslut hot pink outfit. As I lowered myselfI onto him I used his precum to lube my white bubble butt tgirl pussy. Then I remotely turned on one of my favorite slow disco songs, Pillow Talk by Sylvia.

I moaned in absolute extasy as I slowly swayed my hips to Sylvia's song and slowly impaled myself balls deep onto his BIG BLACK 12" COCK.

My fantasy was about to be realized and I begged the 2nd big black stud to slowly impale me balls deep with his BIG BLACK 12" COCK. It was painful for the first 4" but then the extasy was unbelievalbe. There I was in Tgirl extasy with 24" of BIG BLACK COCKS balls deep up my thight white bubble butt tgirl ass.

I screamed at them that I wanted to be fucked brutally balls deep and hard.

"FUCK ME, FUCK, ME, FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG BLACK 12" COCKS".

"I LOVE GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BALLS DEEP BY YOUR ROCK HARD BIG BLACK 12" COCKS"

"FUCK ME DEEPER AND HARDER, I'M YOUR WHITE BUBBLE BUTT TGIRL FUCKSLUT WHORE"

To my absolute delight, this went on for almost an hour. I moaned in extasy and gyrated my hips to Sylvia's song over and over as I was being brutally ravaged by these 2 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS.

I then begged them for their black cum. "PLEASE MR BLACK STUDS, GIVE ME YOUR BLACK CUM DEEP INSIDE MY ASS"

I then felt both of their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS throb and explode deep in my white bubble butt tgirl ass. At the same time my little tgirl pussy cummed in my hot pink silk panties.

After we recovered I asked for both of their names and cell phone numbers and told them that I was eager to service their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS again very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To Tale Telling Anons

Hey, why don't you write your stories properly and post them? that way everyone can enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I want to feel like a whore

Kneeling there, in front of BBC feeling them in my mouth and hear my gaging and feel my spit dripping from my mouth as the fuck me. Their hot cum flooding me as I attempt to drink all of their man seed. Hearing other men walk up and know they are not going to let me go. So many BBC for this white cock sissy slut. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wish

Omg🤤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Big Black Cock memories

Great story, reminds me of a time when I went to a fancy dress party dressed as a tart - clearly more of BBC slut!!! Bumped into friends who mistook for a hot gurl (I looked really femme back then and they didn’t recognise me initially).

Got back to their place drinks flowing, conversation turning to sex, watching porn and then interracial, I asked if it was really true - were all black men really well endowed? I teased my friends to prove it and show me, giving them glances of my stockinged thighs and pale skin and ass, when they pulled out their whoppers I was so turned on and took them both in my pale hands - they were huge!!!

I slowly moved up and down their big yummy black throbbing cocks, pulling back their foreskins to reveal their glistening purple heads, I joked if if was a real gurl I would do what a real gurl does - they commented that since I was dressed like a gurl I could pretend to be a gurl, their big throbbing glistening blacks combined with the porn on the TV made me take one and the other clock in my mouth, I was salivating so much, my saliva running down my lips and their thick cocks. I started to favour the other and his pal hiked up my dress and started to rim my ass, which felt amazing and his friends cock in my mouth felt hot too, soon he. Was pushing one and then two and then three fingers into my very wet ass, he then positioned himself above me and gently pushed against my anus, I did as he said and pushed back against his thick cock, a little painful and whoosh deep in my hot tight ass, he began to build a rhythm and fuck my ass, he would pull it out and then push it back in, gaping my ass and asking me if I liked it (I loved it!) I began sucking both of their cocks again which just seemed to be even bigger and thicker - they suggested to take turns and my sticky wet dickclit was dripping too.

I wanted both of them inside me and they obliged, me riding both on top and then sandwiched between them, asking me if their bitch wanted more cock - I told them I wanted to taste gem and eventually they obliged, their cum was so yummy....omg I’m so hot right now as I tell you this! I need a BBC or two to satisfy my inner slut.

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
I Know What You Mean

I know what you mean about what they say about black cock; bigger and really big loads. I'm not so much interested in really thick ones, but I love it really deep, a big load and I have always wanted to try a black guy and see if what they say is true.

I'm too afraid of catching something by getting it bareback from just anyone, but my steady guy always cums up my ass raw and I love it!

I crossdress and there is something that really turns me on about the idea of going out as a whore, taking loads from a bunch of strangers and being completely filled with cum, especially if they paid me! It's not about the money, even a dollar would be fine. It's just the idea of living out the fantasy of the experience, just one time, of being a completely nasty whore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bi Curiosity Shop

Wow, well now... I remember my first experience of dressing up but also my first black cock and yes I agree, they’re so much bigger and fuller! My story starts with me walking round the sex shop areas looking at magazines, books and videos. There was of course every kind of movie and so on around. Whilst I was browsing I came across the interracial section and just as I picked up a movie or two the assistant came over all loud and asked if I wanted to check the movies, I said maybe later - I’ll keep looking for now.

I heard the door bell and he must’ve locked it! I thought okay, probably going back to his break, I walked round to the costume area and all these fancy dresses and heels and lingerie and men’s sexy wear too. I was quite curious looking at all the shiny latex numbers and picked out a maids outfit and held it up, out of nowhere he whistled and asked if it was for me? I blushed a deep crimson and couldn’t get my words out, he suggested I try it on... so I thought okay... yes I will.

As I was undressing in the tiny room he commented that I had smooth skin, I looked round and he was there holding me some hold ups and told me to try them on too, he was quite masterful and sure of himself, I also noticed he had a growing bulge in his track pants... I slipped on the latex dress it felt nice and tight thankfully it was powdered... I also pulled on the fishnet hold ups, he also passed through a brandy compliments of the shop! He beckoned me out for a twirl and as I did so, he placed his large hands on my hips and span me round, saying look at that ass, hmm, he slapped it and I blushed again but I also felt a rush thrill through me, I felt my cock twitch under the tight dress too, he asked how my drink was going down and he was rubbing his bulge a little, i was feeling quite horny with the sexy outfit I had in and the drink and the music, he then took my movies I had been carrying round and flipped one on, a small screen started with a trailer of what was to come in the video, he had his hand in his pants clearly working whatever he had down there, I mentioned that they weren’t possibly real, how could they be and how could anyone take a cock that big? I said it wasn’t true!

He said oh yeah? Then get a look of this!

He pulled his out of his pants and it wasn’t even hard as yet but the girth was big and it curved and it must have been a good 10 to 11 inches!

He said why don’t I try hold it and feel it and see if I like it, oh my when i held it my hands I couldn’t believe how thick it was! I worked my hand up and down eventually holding it with both, he had some precum seeping out and I pulled his foreskin back exposing his big swollen gland. At that moment I looked at it and the screen with a girl swallowing a cock, I looked back it and up at his eyes and then back to his huge growing schlong, I took a gulp of brandy and then put his cock in my mouth, i slurped on it for a while and got into a rhythm, he said I was hot and good and sexy in my dress and stockings, I stood up and kissed him fully and asked him to make my ass wet so I can take his cock, he bent me over the booth stool and proceeded to rim and lick and make my ass wet, he worked his fingers in my hole and said I was ready, I took another gulp of brandy as he eased his thick fat black cock into my ass, slowly but all the way in, stretching me, I started to push back as he speeded up fucking me into next week, I felt myself coming and he rode my ass, I could feel him coming so I pulled off and swing round to take his cum in my mouth, I was now his dirty little bitch, I go there regularly and I have no end of big black yummy cock in my ass and my hot hungry mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Old Sissy

I love dressing and having sex dressed fully as a women.Love sucking cock and getting fucked.But i have a sweet spot for a monster back cock or two.I can now deep throat most big black cocks and take 10'' monster cock deep in my ass.The best part is the monster sweet loads of cum filling my ass and mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Crossdressing virgin ready to please black cock. Reading these stories has got me so turned on to become a black cock slut.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago
Blacked

Fully made up and ready for a night of sucking and getting fucked by the biggest fats hardest black cocks i can get,Filling my ass and mouth down my throat and filling belly with loads of sweet cum.I am the deep throat queen of monsterblack cock.I have been known to take monster12'' hard black down my throat and swallow all of his load.My ass as and has been filled with many 12 '' to now 14'' hard cock filling my as witth a monster load of cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous