All Comments on 'A Broken Halloween'

by Butterfly Guy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just plain terrible writing!

Wow. This was just simply dreadful. No dialogue, the piece was nothing more than lame exposition. Told a story instead of creating a dramatic scene... Awful in every sense of the word. Some words you may wish to include in your future endeavors, "Would you like some fries with that, sir?"

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Tender moving Story!

I found this very sad and moving. So much mischief is evoked in the name of some higher power. Such a good write!

There was a reality in some ways in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
tragic yet touching

I think the author's intent was to tell a story not to create a sex laden dialogue. And after reading his other story I believe he is writing about his own personal experience. And where did the "fries" comment come from?

Personally, I found it a pleasant change of pace and my prayers WILL be with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Different

Not good, but different. More time taken to put it into a story form would make it interesting, but as written comes off as a quick diary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
In My Prays

I pray for her and for you, for you both. That some happiness can be found through all of this. Trust in God's guidience. Lastly, kept your faith in God and his words, for we all could benefit from putting our troubles in God's hands.

Sincerely,

Ilsa

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ending?

Te ama mi esposa => my wife loves you. I don't get that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous