All Comments on 'Choices'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

Wonderful! I usually do not like old-young pairings...but this story was absolutely awesome!

Looking forward to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
welcome back Pat

Patricia51 Its great to see you again i missed you i thought that boss of barbs was a real jerk to screw with Barb like that i loved Lee in the story she was a real looker and to have a woman like barb as a lover and confidant was great i hope to read more of Barb and Lee in there new practice.

Pat Murray

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Charming love affair!

An Attorney Lee falls for Barb and they make a decision to enjoy sweet love in spite of their age difference. A lovely little Story. Enjoyable Read! Great Write!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Another wonderful story Patricia!!

Patricia, it's great to get another great tale from you after so long.-.I really missed you! I hope that you give us the chance to read more of Barb and Lee in their new practice. Patti, you never fail to please us! Don’t keep us waiting! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love it! But...

Loved it! Really, truly did love it. BUT, I'm still disappointed. I wanted to READ how she tore a strip off of that old pock, and then quit. *sigh* Ah well, I'll just have to imagine, I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lovely

A sweet romance with a happy ending.

Just what the doctor ordered.

happydayhappydayabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

You humble me. I aspire to write anything as good as this !!!

smallncutesmallncutealmost 17 years ago
I have some work to do :)

A lovely story Patricia,

I enjoyed every moment, thesubtle twists and turns,

The sex was also lovley, hinted at.

Often, for me prefer the build up to the sex act itself in a good story rather than just the sex,

So thank you

Miranda

Xtinas_GirlfriendXtinas_Girlfriendover 16 years ago
Loved it

I loved your story! I'm not big on the older-younger pairings either, but when you read stories that are of as high a quality as this one, it doesn't really matter. The love between two people is the only thing that really shines through. Thank you so much for sharing this story, it gives me hope that I will find a love like what you write of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Writing with libido and heart

All of your stories have three things in common: eroticism, great prose and heart. Keep it up.

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Awesome

Still love it

dgowredgowrealmost 11 years ago

Love the story, love how you wrote it. It's so nice to find a writer on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Short, snappy, well-written, a nice little tale. Of course, I could see the ending coming a mile off (no twist in the tail there) but it didn't spoil things. I suppose in real life there are some ethical lawyers but like good news, they don't get the publicity. I see that you've written two other stories about Barb and Lee and I'm looking forward to reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Surprised but enjoyed.

Usually when I read a lesbian story, I have mixed feelings. I can enjoy a lesbian story, especially if their is some type of seduction. But, I find if it's written by a lesbian ( or bisexual) it's written in such a way as to put all men "Down " and to convince all the women readers to become lesbians. Your 's wasn't like that. It was written simply for the reader to enjoy. P.S. Since my fetish is " seduction", and their wasn't much I couldn't given you a higher "Mark".

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Great story. So glad Barbara decided to leave the company, with its double standards, and instead choose love and start her own company. Looking forward to reading the next two chapters.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Stepping back is not loosing the path

💥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous