All Comments on 'Everybody Loves Ray's Wife Ch. 02'

by Shake88

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
getting even

My wife watches this show and I think that Raymond is a first-class a--hole. He has no respect for his wife for all she puts up with from him and his mother. I would love to see her take a gun and get rid of the both of them or better yet keep your story going and make them her slaves that would teach them both a lesson and give her sweet revenge. How the show lasted as long as it did amazes me. The title should have been everybody hates raymond or what debra has to put up with.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Poor Debra!

For the run of the Raymond series I couldn't figure out why Debra seemed so sexy until now. They had her character jutapositioned against a husband who played a jerk to convincingly. Loved Debra - hated the TV show. Enjoyable story! May she live forever in our fantasy lives!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

Who cares about that dumbass Ray, give us more of Debra! She is the ultimate MILF and the fantasy of many including me. Quit dreaming a get busy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wtf

what was the flashback joke? I don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Debra's Daydeaming

There must be more stories about the delightful Debra Barone to come...is there? Please !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous