All Comments on 'Making a Devil out of Me'

by en_extase

Sort by:
  • 176 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
soooo GOOD

right combination of naughty and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent!

Keep more cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just like Basic Instinct

WOW Ilike how she seduces him,very erotic story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very hot story

Nicely done story... leaves the reader wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
We are not worthy.

My goodness, en_extase. Following a similar formula from before, you've simply out done yourself. I sent a private comment to you about a month ago hoping to encourage you to write another story. You certainly did not disappoint after the long wait for another one since your last submission.

Technically, you're one of the better writers on the entire site. You understand dialogue. You understand how people communicate with one another --- and you know how to get it across in the written word.

You have a good sense of humor, i.e. "they have great fries." And how apropos was your description of the walk to the restroom? I could completely sympathize with the guy's feeling about people watching him. What a great detail to include. I also related completely to the sock thing. It's the same feeling I get regarding plaid "school girl" type skirts --- some kind of blend of sexiness and innocence, particularly effective as a look for your 'femme fatale.' You do a great job of explaining the psychological make up of your main character. You don't go into tedious explanations where it's not warranted.

What really sets you apart is your realism. I'll be honest. I don't mind having my suspension of disbelief stretched more than is necessary with you. I can enjoy some of the more cartoonish/over the top characters other people come up with. I love the supernatural, pseudo science, psychological/hypnosis, or other explanations for behaviors. However, you always like keeping it more real than that. While your characters engage in behavior that slightly stretches credulity, I've met women who enjoy the kind of motivations you've ascribed to your female characters, even if the scenarios they involved themselves in didn't exactly meet the audacity some of your characters pull off.

If you're looking to improve your writing style, the only encouragement I could possibly give you is to attempt to use more metaphors/similes in your descriptions. Don't worry about it if you don't. Frankly, I'm pretty poor with that gift myself. Your stories don't need it. It's simply the hallmark of great writers, so if you're looking to aspire to improve your craft, that's an area you neglect for the most part.

As far as male seduction goes, you simply GET it. Man, I wish everyone who wanted to write on the subject (too few people, IMO) did it nearly as well as you do --- consistently, I might add.

Too many times we see supposed seduction stories where the woman exposes her breasts and the next thing we know the guy is fucking her. What kind of seduction is that?

The mind is the greatest aphrodisiac. Nearly all of us want to be seduced in some form or fashion. The idea of not having complete control over a situation, the forbidden nature of most seductions (otherwise, why say no?), being the target of someone else's lust. It's a powerfully combustible recipe. You are a master with it.

The key to a successful seduction story IMO is we have to believe in the reluctance of the victim. The most powerful way to get this across is to have the man reject the seductress. You do this in one of the best ways possible --- outside interruptions breaking the mood. And lucky for us, you show great patience. His ratcheting emotions are broken up at the bathroom by the unseen man trying to use it, the phone conversation, the clock in her bedroom --- then in a great twist, by her insistence that he make her come through oral sex while being handcuffed to a pillar, instead of actually fucking her and getting some kind of personal relief.

Her seducing him while he's talking on the phone with his girlfriend is an incredible turn on. And thank goodness you finally had him take her from behind in the kitchen. Jeez, that was hot! I was concerned, too. I knew the story was 4 pages. Him giving her cunnilingus took us fairly well into the last page. The story wouldn't have been nearly as fulfilling if he hadn't finally fucked her. What a great "giving in" scene, too, and I loved the conclusion regarding the return to the burger joint, lol!

Overall, just an outstanding tale. I certainly hope you keep submitting your stories to this site. You are one of the very few --- along with temptanddestroy and EnCarta --- whose name I look for nearly every day. Without rushing you, I certainly look forward to your next submission.

Thanks again. Good luck with all your future endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hysterical

This story cracks me up. It hits right at the fundamental core of all men. We are such pigs. I think we have all had one or more similar situations. Perhaps it also touches on something about women. They always get what they want.

Hurrah!

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Too good!

a hot and high-pitched drama of the constant battle between love and lust!

emotions and contexts detailed out just perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome

this was so good, I think its the best thing I've read on literotica so far, seriously fantastic stuff!

blueyedbbw4funblueyedbbw4funover 17 years ago
awesome

I freaking loved this story. you should wirte more I got so turned on I am looking forward to more of your stories.

nebulosity8669nebulosity8669over 17 years ago
Superb!

Perfect blend of anticipation and payoff. Marvelously excruciating foreplay. I began to suspect an Alyssa/Kristen conspiracy, which wouldn't be too damned shabby. Please write a sequel; you could become a legend of Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SEXY/PERFECT

Its unusual to see a writer with so few submissions write something at the level this story achieves. Excellent work. This theme seems to be very effective for you, and certainly for the readers. I encourage you to explore it further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
surprising!

I wasn't optimistic, but I came until I was exhausted.

...and I'm a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One of the best submissions on Literotica

Brilliantly written, exciting concept, well carried out, good anticipation and suspense - all in all, very hot!

Strawberry_2051Strawberry_2051over 17 years ago
I loved it!

You have a talent for letting us in the mind of a man who has lost all control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfect

Nuff said. Just the right mix to make a perfect story.

addicted_to_funaddicted_to_funabout 17 years ago
OK, you have me right where you want me.

Wow. I've read a few erotic stories, here and other places, but I have never enjoyed any as much as yours. I want to chain myself to a column in your living room until you write more. In my mind you are one of the teasing , coy, naughty little kittens from one of your stories. And just in case you are not, shhh...let's keep it secret. Unless...well...maybe that is who you really are...maybe you could send me a little note to let me know. You know what I think? I think, based on your style and themes and the way your stories enthrall me, I think you already know what I want. You know EXACTLY what I want.

That leaves only one question. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I've read this so many times....

I just read this story...again...and it still makes me throb with desire. I love the way the author struggles with his lust, how well he illustrates the inner conflict, and the way he makes me horny as hell! Love all his work, but this is my favorite. Thank you!

~just.stacy

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

The best story oone has read so far.

The plot, the twists...jeez...will be looking out for your work. Kudos

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Take a bow

I hate to say it but damn,i gta say i've read a few of these and usually keep myself in check but you write magnificently if you not into writing formally think about starting brilliantly realised.i came despite myself hat off and please if u reading this take a bow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it but...

I'm curious as to how she got in the damn house...I pay attention to detail way too much and for the life of me...i couldn't figure out how she could possibly get inside the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good work

eroticism aside, you are a talented writer. the story line and narrative tone of the story was extremely engaging.

i hope you write stories of a non erotic nature as well, because i think you are very skilled at this.

that said, don't stop with the erotic stories either!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incredible

Incredible writing and enthralling. You have a gift - no doubt you're considering other avenues. Great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wish this would happen to me!!!

Well, en extase, if you're a guy, I know what your secret fantasy is, judging by almost all your stories: you want to be hustled and come on to by a very strong, sexy female who dominates you utterly while you protest in a submissive way to the point that you're utterly helpless, give in, and suddenly transform into the lustful roaring lion your protestations first tried to hide. (not a bad fantasy at all - I've never been hustled in this way and...dang - what a hot fantasy!!! All your stories have had me going!)

And if you're a woman, you are no doubt a dominatrix at heart and, wow, your come-on-strong ways have made it hard...to resist...fantasizing about you!

Thanks for the work you've put into your stories, the details, and the alluring images.

Time now for a cold shower!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sexiest. Story. Ever.

Quite simply, this is one of the most amazing stories I've ever read. I echo the others: you could be a professional writer. I know I'll be reading the rest of your stories! :)

I was half-expecting the end of the story to reveal that his girlfriend had arranged the whole thing and was using it to set up a 3-some. lol

Your storytelling was perfect, and your dialogues and monologues were captivating. Nevermind the ultra-seductive way that you made Alyssa come alive on the page, this was a masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh my God.

My God, that was amazing. I think deep down this is a girl's dream as well as guy's. Girls want a guy who absolutely cannot resist her, and guys want a girl who seems to be desperate to have him.

Fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Impressive and orgasm-inducing

I've been reading from literotica for at least 8 years and this is one of the best stories I have ever read. You're a great writer and your turn ons definitely mirror some of mine. Great work ~ A happy girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beyond comprehension

Seriously, I've been reading erotica near a decade now and I'd have to say this rates in the top 3 for me. The handcuffs idea? Brilliant!!<BR><BR>

If you haven't done so already, please continue writing this series. It's an absolute joy to read.<BR><BR>

Well done :)

maninconnmaninconnover 15 years ago
Nice read

This was a great story, walking the line of how to control without going too far to the dark side. Hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
That was hot

That was one of the best stories I have ever read. I was so hooked that read all 4 in the series in one sit down. you must write more.

HughJardHughJardover 15 years ago
Excellent...

An excellent job by a fine writer. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AverageBearAverageBearover 15 years ago
Top Notch!

You've woven a tale that's simultaneously frolicking, seductive, suspenseful and downright steamy! There are none of the usual distractions characteristic of many writers on the site - poor grammar, misspellings, etc. But your craft is not simply aesthetically pleasing in a technical sense - it's engaging at an emotional and intellectual level. Thanks for taking the time and energy to create a real work of art!

I've submitted a couple of stories to the site (check them out under AverageBear) that have been very well-received, but I now aspire to submit more that generate the volume of universally favourable feedback that I see on this one. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely adored it.

Amazing, amazing story. I hope to read maybe another chapter in this plotline. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow...

Still my favorite from this author, although I love everything he has written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great romp in fantasy...

Great romp in fantasy. Something many of us dream about, but would hate to happen.

Good writing. You held my interest to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Masterpiece

enough said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Alyssa is sexy! and Yummy!

She is the ultimate femme fatale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fun!

I hope I never, ever date a guy like you.

But this was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Incredible, too good to stop.

Wow. It was breath- "taking"! You are a talented writer and I thank you for that fine piece of flight. I just wanted to let you know you have a gift, although I'm sure you must know by now. Keep up the great work. Thank you so very much.

JP

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 15 years ago
Wow, What A Surprise

...and what a turn on! I could clearly imagine what what happening in the story. I wanted to be that naughty girl. Hmmm...you are an amazing author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
take a Bow!!!!

amazing story... took just the right time to weave the plot and the result was spectacular... certainly a masterpiece of Erotica...

MetrevilMetrevilalmost 15 years ago
Wow.

This is definitely the best erotic fiction I've read yet. The characters kept in line with their personalities, and Ot was great fun seeing the guy stuggle under Alyssa's power. Keep Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Superb

This story has to be the very definition of erotic fiction. A superbly crafted effort that was excrutiatingly exciting. Only downside for me was the overuse of the semi-colon which was used too frequently, and often incorrectly, but other than that it was orgasmically good. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Best yet!

That was the most exciting and stimulating story I've read on here - I cant tell you how often it helped me!! Please keep writing more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More

I would like for the story to continue and blackmail the Girlfriend as well and more from there! Very hot story!

angiquesophieangiquesophiealmost 15 years ago
how i love alyssa

great story too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Best story by far

This is the best story on the entire site. Please write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow!

Great story! Well written, suspenseful, tantalizing, and definitely very sexy! Please keep writing, you have a gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gud story

dayummmmmnnn, gud story and kristen is stupid...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don´t stop!

Damn! That was soo hot I gotta go right now you know where.

Pleasee I beg of you write another story like this it was so arousing seeing the man succumb to her power and desires.

YES! More of this genre pleaseee.

Ivasko.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMFG!!

That was HOTT!! While reading this story I had to make myself cum several times!! Great way to start my day!! Keep up the fuckin hot stories!! cumm & wishes!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh wow.

I literally could not take my eyes away from the screen. It just got better and better!!!! Wow. I havent been that excited in a long long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hawt story!

Amazing story here. Alyssa was too hot, but I think my favorite part had to be the end when he lost control finally. Really damn hot! Terrific job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very well done

the best story I've read in life........ thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sequel!?

What an amazing story! I can't even tell you what it did to me! I hope theres more to come!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great characters & story!

What a rush, the panic, the lust, the build ups and let downs, every lull increasing the level of frustration and desire.

fuck man, that was just hot.

6/5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I need more of this kind of story~!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Freakin awesome.

This is by far the best story i have read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
now i know y its so high ratd very well made

very goo one of the best ive ever read

tear_heartear_hearover 13 years ago

woah. im lost for words. this story is awesome!! how well its written and Alyssa.... oh my god. keep it up. 5 stars from me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely Perfect

Being dominated like that by a woman is my biggest fantasy. It's so well written and the characters are realistic. I came twice to this and it was so good my vision was blurry afterwards.

It's right up my alley. I loved it and will come back for more and more. You're an amazing writer. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this is one of the best stories on this site

Wonderful! Alyssa is sooooo sexy, and the reluctant but oh so eager cheater was perfect. The best bit about this is the fact that the author understands that the thought of sex is as important as the actual sex itself. There is minimal sexual activity in this, but it is soooo sexually charged that it rivals almost evrything else. Loved the ending too. Please write more of this sort of thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this is one of the best stories on this site

Wonderful! Alyssa is sooooo sexy, and the reluctant but oh so eager cheater was perfect. The best bit about this is the fact that the author understands that the thought of sex is as important as the actual sex itself. There is minimal sexual activity in this, but it is soooo sexually charged that it rivals almost evrything else. Loved the ending too. Please write more of this sort of thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of d best i'v read so far

This was a prity awesome story....r der going to be any continuations???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DARN!!!!!!!

this is hella sexy man

ShymoonShymoonover 13 years ago
amazing!

Your writing is incredible. You thought of everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

what are you man ?! your fucken geniuse !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very very hot

My kind of story, love the build up and the climax! Thank you for a very hot read

lmnop321lmnop321about 13 years ago
Awesome

Great writing man!!! Clever, well written and you can't help nit be drawn into this guys situation. Sexy hot and a super story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Simply the best

This is by a wide margin the best story. Incredible.

WriteOnward45WriteOnward45about 13 years ago
Loved it!!!

Wow! What a wild ride! Excellent writing, great story. Done so well and seemed real I felt like I was there. Really impressive. Thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

you out did yourself this time. i rate you 11 out o 10. Which simply means the best or rather excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Holy.

This is the first thing I've read on Literotica, and I'm pretty sure that the the entire rest of the website has been for me ruined thanks to this story. It's that amazing. The plateau of the story literally lasts the entire time, it never slows down. Awesome work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

I was totally taken in by your story and the characters. Well written!

abc101abc101almost 13 years ago
Great story

I really liked this story. Very well done. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!

Honestly, I was hoping that he would fuck the hell out of that girl and make her ass and cunt raw.! Even better, turn her into his sex slave. Tie her up and clamp her nipples, put clothes pins all over her boobs and pussy lips. And then have Kristen walk in and beat the crap out of the fucking bitch.!

Great story though (:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
¬¬

Hope Kristen finds our and breaks up with him :|

That being said, the way u wrote everything was amazing. I just really hate that waitress and this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fkin awesome

Awesome story written very well. Keep writing more..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

There is so much more you can do with this story, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
huh

what a weak willed SOB

gspanker051gspanker051almost 13 years ago
Excellent

Excellent read well written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow! Loved the story alone and my husband loved it even more when I went to bed! Thank You en_extase!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING!!

Absolutely love this story. Possibly my favorite of all time. Simply amazing.

dedic8ted2u2dedic8ted2u2over 12 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story! It completely drew me in!

kayrhekayrheover 12 years ago
Awesome

I think this story is awesome! It pulled me in and kept my attention the entire story. If your other stories are this exciting, I can't wait to read them.

F_WhateverF_Whateverover 12 years ago
Hot!

OMFG! Thanks, en_extase...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh my f****** god I wish there were more stories like this

I really wish there were more stores like this. Maybe a single guy who is reluctant next time :) thanks so much you made my day.

NicholhuffmanNicholhuffmanover 12 years ago
More!!!

You HAVE to continue this!!! I wanna know all the mean and dirty things Alyssa will think of!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

i really enjoyed reading your story, it was really really HOT :D

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 12 years ago
Burning

This just made my day and deserves continuation in a form of Breaking Bad.

troublefollowstroublefollowsover 12 years ago
Well done

Looking forward to you continuing this. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
StrongBackHandedGuy

TO ALL THE GUYS THAT ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP : IF THIS EVER HAPPENS TO YOU, KEEP YO PIMP HAND STRONG AND SMACK THE BITCH ...HAHAHA... HARD !!! LMFAO !

cozy42RUcozy42RUover 12 years ago
The rest of the Story

I'd like to see you spin something where Alyssa gets caught by Kristen and Alyssa turns the tables like she did with you. Something perverted and dark would be fine, but the next part will be better if Alyssa gets caught. You might even let Kristen get caught in the restroom by Alyssa and see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
continued????

are you going to continue the story or not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This seriously was one of the best stories I have ever read. Great job.

OhsnaplickmyKittyKatOhsnaplickmyKittyKatover 12 years ago
Wow

Wow, that was a really, wow one of the best stories on here. You should continue it and I love how it was so predictable yet it still kept me on edge, and the ending pissed me off that stupid little bitch!

MolagBalMolagBalover 12 years ago

Domination through pleasure, very nice stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thinking of Jennifer

I can't say anything that hasn't been said. You really should enter more episodes along this story line. Allysa made me think of Jennifer Tilly. Keep up the good work. John P.S. It's too bad that this site doesn't provide video to go along with the script - that would be awesome, particularly in this case!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Need another chapter soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please continue this series

the best story i have ever read! i'm requesting you to continue this series.

If directed by Zalman King this will be the greatest erotic movie ever made.

WatchMeLadiesWatchMeLadiesabout 12 years ago
Insanely erotic!

I don't know how you manage to write from a man's point of view, so perfectly capturing the guilt, the helplessness, the rage... all mixed in with the untamable sexual urges that I, for one, would not be able to fight in a similar situation. A fantastic story. As much as I long to read more of it, I'm not sure adding other chapters would be wise: the non-ending leaves everything to imagination. And what's more erotic than that?

Thanks for that piece!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous