All Comments on 'The Retirement Years'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

And you were smoking what when you wrote this story! Ah, the fantasies of a middle-aged guy with too much time on his hands.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Like the books of old

This story reminds me of the books I used to hide at home in the 50's. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic, the stuff that dreams are made of !

Great, the stuff that dreams are made of (mine anyway). Keep up the good work !

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Another Dinsmore Masterpiece!

*Whew* Puff Puff - anyone mind if I take a moment. Okay - you other Writers of stroke material - get out of town. We just got a new gunslinger in the stroke category. Ah...Mr. Dinsmore, you've gone and done it again. A fantastic effort! Terrific Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This should tweak your prurient interest.

If there was a prize - this should get it!

waterbaby82waterbaby82over 17 years ago
LOVED IT!

WOW that was so hot! it took a while to read, but it made me want to keep reading, a feature of a great story.

caprinecaprineover 17 years ago
Dinsmore-More!

More of your fabulous stories. An outstanding effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Work

Great Work + Great Story + Great Writing = I'm reading.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Good show!

A rollicking unselfconscious fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it.

This was a very good read leaving much food for thought (read fantasy). Several of the threads could become stories in their own right. I noticed from the dates that after the first week or so (when the new story indicator is dropped) the comments (readership) ceased and wondered why.

Maybe the title was a little off-putting and the category certainly didn't prepare one for the delights that the story contained. Maybe loving wives would have garnered more readers. Just a thought. Anyway good work, your talent knows no bounds. Please keep the stories coming, you are one of my very few favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Me as a 59'yr old. The truth!

What a guy! I'll be 59, fat, bold, astmatic, really bitter, driving a nail of a car. Living alone in a rented flat, have a crap job and an ex wife that still takes me for every penny I earn, oh, I'll also be smoking 40 a day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story

Women have romance novels, men have great little pieces of work like this. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Right !

for one thing the story was too long and it was total bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Retirement

I am ready to retire after reading this!

tompo296tompo296over 11 years ago
Retired??

I've recently retired and I can assure you that absolutely nothing like this happens in my neighbourhood.! more's the pity. Add to which there is a dearth of nubile twenty somethings... Still you can read a fantasy and dream. Cheers

texcavemantexcavemanalmost 11 years ago
total bull shit???????

Anonymous commentor....at the beginning, the author specified the story was pure fiction and not to be taken seriously.

NO the story was not total bull shit....it was total fiction and meant to be fun and just titillization (sp??)...now get your head out of your ass and stop hiding behind an anonymous name and man up..well..man up as in getting YOUR own fictional name for leaving respones. No body really gives a rats ass when a commentor has no more balls than to leave an anonymous negative comment. But really, does the public no anymore about me...TEXCAVEMAN....than they do you....ANONYMOUS??? It is just they now have a name to respond to...so man up and drop the chicken shit anonymous responses.

CAP811CAP811over 9 years ago
well..

Written with all the subtlety and refinement of a Mack truck..

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
If we ignore all of the cheating -

He will die a happy, exhausted old man in no time ROFL

Nice fantasy and great job if you can get it heh

miklosfairmiklosfairalmost 9 years ago
A retirement most men would dream of

Excellent tale. As I'm drifting off the sleep at night, sometimes I dream of a similar story. In my dreams I have a fondness for widows and older women who's sex drive and/or pecker has dried up. Oh, it's so much fun re-introducing older women to a mature cock.

Hale1Hale1over 8 years ago
The category was well chosen

Lmao all the way through!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nice fantasy!

billybardbillybardover 2 years ago

Great fantasy with lots of imagery.

May have been written eons ago but is still a fine read.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous