All Comments on 'Conference'

by mikhael47

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That's It?

Most stories have a beginning a middle and an end. This one had one element which you can call a beginning or a middle or an end, but it certainly does not have three elements. Just a pointless description of a promiscuous wife having one night stand. Why? Are there consequences? Who knows.

the Ct. Yankee

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
I could not find the story...

Mikhael, you need to build a story around the ahhm..."conference", ok?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She took a left turn...

How sexy. And how sad.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 8 years ago
Wow..! Spectacular and unforeseeable ending...

...anything else mikhael47 cannot do - apart from writing complete stories?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
LW?

Neither the titular ‘conference’ nor her ‘last second’ Hubby had ANYthing to do with this stroker. It seems apparent that this is NOT a first-time tryst ... but We-The-Readers were not even provided her rationale for telling him to not come to her room! She clearly expected that he would ignore such a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
☆☆☆☆ (4.1/5 = 82%). LIKE THIS STOR

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I LOVE YOUR STORY, I REALLY DO! GAVE IT A 5/5 (100%)! I think the storyline was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted! SHE IS A KEEPER!!!

This story is NOT UNFINISHED. On the contrary, this is a self-contained story. In it, Michael47 tells us what takes place from the moment HE knocks at the door to the momentum HE leaves the room & the phone rings.

I inferred he is not her fellow worker (she did not want her fellow worker to see a strange man standing in front of her room).

The 2 of them met @ the conference or in the hotel. They both must have felt strong sexual attraction toward one another. She, being a married woman, told him not to come to her room (she must have been thinking to herself, "better safe than sorry... a girl can have sex BUT that's an irreversible act, once she does it she can't undo it!")

She enjoyed sex very much. So did HE.

Their two bodies were in sync witn each other, there was NO NEED FOR WORDS! They not only were on the same page, BUT they felt they were on cloud number 9 together!

When the PHONE RANG it was her HUSBAND, probably her children too.

She had sex with another man. She picked up the phone when her husband called. The sky will not fall, the sun also rises... Life's good!

THIS STORY HAS A HAPPY ENDING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- [5- (4.6/5=92%)]! This story is both erotic & totally realistic, 2-in-1!

My cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo, mikhael47: you told us so much on less than one page! We know everything we need to know. This is a complete Loving Wife story!

As to what happened before she let the man into her room, & what happened after he left the room, each of us will have to use their own imagination!

For all we know, the wife in this story is a good mother & a good wife when she is not away on business. Chances are that the conferences & trade shows give her the opportunity to get more out of life. Good for her.

ALL IN ALL, THE WIFE IS A KEEPER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this story.

Gave you a 5- (4.6 = 92%, ☆☆☆☆☆-)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An excerpt from this story:

"Still, no words were said. Here she was, a married woman, with another man in her hotel room. They were both half naked and locked in a sensual kiss. His cock in her hand as she rubbed the tip into her crotch. At this point, her lust was matched by his persistence and persuasiveness. He slipped his hand between her thighs, and tugged at her thong, pulling the fabric, moving it aside. His large head was now moving up and down her slit, guided by her hand. Her voice was ragged when she exhaled the word "BED". He picked her up, holding her body tight to his and placed her on the end of the duvet. She leaned back, undid her skirt and welcomed him to help her off with it. Her panties came off equally as easily and he removed his pants in front of her."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bleh!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Another story that sucked for the husband. It’s ok for the wife to fuck around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous