All Comments on 'Allison Serves Up Twat'

by AmyHart

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i liked it

I can imagine you grinding out a cum on these little bitches faces. Use them hard for your pleasure. I love when you verbally humiliate them as their face is messy with your juice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is some guys JERK OFF fantasy

Considering his use of the language and his plot he must be a total looser

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Grannytime!

Allison hooks up with a Granny type of woman, a 65 year old woman named Mary. Turns out Mary is a very submissive type of woman and goes along with Allison's every wish. Well, didn't understand it - but whatever rings your chimes. *grins* Well Written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Need more of this story.

Great start.Liked the way she humiliated the sub. Loved the dirty language. Possibilities: make Mary seduce her own children and grandchildren. Make all of them lick Allison's hot pussy and asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lesbian sex for homophobic males

Well down Amy. Guys hate dykes who only do chicks. But if you add this element of the dykes abusing and humiliating each other, then it becomes palatable.

This is great cross over material. Bring the shit on prime time.

You have grasped the essence of what Literotica is all about. The average cracker male hates dykes, fags and iteracial sex, but if you add abuse and sub and non consensual shit, yeah, that ol cracker will jerk off.

YOu know how to sell that shit to the average white dude, republican voter and gun owner.

One could go further and say you are a sell out and a sicko. But if you ever need a manager bitch, dial my number.

Till then, keep frigging and banging out the shit, BIEEETCH!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story!!!

This was great, hope you write more with Alison and the rest of Mary's family.!!!Keep up the great work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hi

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

Liked this story regarding Allison taking control and using the elder lesbian. Good hot sex, but this story deserves many more chapters with Allison using Mary many times before she has Mary bring her daughter into the mix, then who knows who else could be brought in to service Allison.

Keep this one going, has great future potential.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Written by a man with serious issues, seek help

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous